Christopher_UK is offline Junior Member

Question Some questions about cutting

Hi there, I've been posting on these forums over last few weeks and you guys have helped me with critiquing my diet. I've been on the diet for 5 days now and just have some questions:

1) Does everybody's energy go down when cutting?
    2) And is there any other type of cutting diets where you dont lose as much energy?
    3) What do I do if my weight isn't going down?
    4) How long should I cut for?
    5) Is there anything I can do or add to my meals to increase energy without adding too much calories/carbs/fat?

I'm currently doing 5 days weights, with cardio straight after each day for 30-45 mins.

So far I feel like my energy has dropped 50% and I just feel like I've got no energy at all, I feel like that all day long.

Before I started this diet, I felt strong, and felt like I could go into the gym, and proper kill it, and have an amazing workout, now I cant lift as heavy which I guess is to be expected, but I also feel like my gas tank is running on empty, as I usually do high intensity training, and now I just cant reach that same level as before.

Am feeling so weak, and maybe a little bit depressed as well.

here's a link to my diet in my first post in case you want to see what I'm eating: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y-past-history)

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Christopher_UK; 05-03-2011 at 02:00 PM.

Thread Information