aussie_bodybuilda is offline Associate Member

vodka + coffee = shredded?

i was watching a movie of simply shredded about ronnie coleman, he said 1 of he drank coffee + vodka to help him get shredded for his competition? lol

billyyb is offline Junior Member
    im assuming to help dehydrate his body

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    He's a pro on a ton of gear. Very little he says/does will apply to any of us.

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    billyyb makes a good point, it could be to dehydrate further. personally i would never suggest mixing alcohol and caffeine, it can really mess up your system.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I read about this too. He was dominating the European circuit and that was his secret. One guy asked him what he was doing, he told him, the guy tried it before the next show and won it. I do enjoy the mirror a little more after I had a few drinks the night before. Of course my mirror is 12ft wide and 6ft tall, one single peice that covers the wall. LOL

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    prob the same as a lot of body builders having a glass of red wine the night before a show.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    This was talked about in another thread with that video posted of him talking about it, but I couldn't find it. It is true, but don't think drinking every night is gonna make you ripped

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    You are talking about the story he was telling in the behind the scenes BSN video. He was overseas and nobody was sleeping good or eating right yet one guy (forget who) kept comin in shredded out and he told Ronnie to drink a mini from his bar in his room and he did and he woke up the next morning dry and shredded to hell and won the next 2-3 shows.
    ***No source checks!!!***

aussie_bodybuilda is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
    You are talking about the story he was telling in the behind the scenes BSN video. He was overseas and nobody was sleeping good or eating right yet one guy (forget who) kept comin in shredded out and he told Ronnie to drink a mini from his bar in his room and he did and he woke up the next morning dry and shredded to hell and won the next 2-3 shows.
    yeah thats the 1. so its only good if u drink the night b4 then wake up the next morning lol

Thread Information