strong_web is offline Associate Member

What the deal with whole wheat bread?

I was always against whole bread when cutting, but when I did my layout for my diet I was under cals and protein, So I ate some whole wheat in the morning with my oats and a banana, since I don't get to eat till 9 and I have my meal at 3-3:30? (I gave it a go)

Anyways, I did make up some bar and ate them around 7 but there gone and I can't make them till thur do to buget.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    It's not the worst thing in the world, it simply isn't the cleanest source seeing as it's not a natural food. However, they aren't all created equal, and you can definitely find better quality whole grain breads. Obviously look for something without HFCS. Ideally, look for something flourless, like Ezekiel (in the freezer section) which is sprouted grains.

Same goes for brown pasta.

It all comes down to how clean you want to eat. In terms of bodybuilding/gains, differences between these and foods like oats or brown rice are negligible IMO.

strong_web is offline Associate Member
    Sound like alot of looking, maybe I will drop it and stay with my oats and maybe add protein powder to it. It just were I work its hard to get a break till the job is done, and that is our option, So I try and bulk up my morning meal so I can make it till 6 hours from 3, not good but thats why I had some bars made up, maybe I will go get the egg white, I hate using normal eggs do to the fact I think I AM wasting and I like to add two eggs to my egg white in the morning.

Thread Information