Thread: Burger face

spaceman1 is offline Junior Member

Burger face

I've been looking online (here also) for a bulking diet. I don't want to have to think, or plan my meals or shopping. I hate that sh*t. I just want someone to tell me what to eat, and when to eat it.

Looked at a few plans people have posted online, and have gotten a bit confused – They're all so different!

They all seem to have similar ingredients, yes. But when to eat is where the differences are.

For example -
    edit, no linksthe two above links are "bulking plans" but are both quite different.

I like the idea of the second one tbh. It looks easy enough. But is it a good bulk diet?

Also, what can I have to replace and cheese in these diets. I can't stand the stuff.

I know everyone is going to ask me to read through the sticky threads and posts in the forums, and research about diets. In advance, I'd like to thank everyone for their help. But I've got too short of an attention span, and I'm too uninterested in it. I just can't do it. I want to be told exactly what to do, and I'll go and do it.

I hate having to put those little messages at the end ^ It makes me feel like such an a**hole. But I just want to get some solid answers, that I haven't already got.

cheers

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Diets are very different from person to person. what works for me might not work for you.

Google the term TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) figure yours up and that will be your maintenance calories for the day. Add 500 calories to that number and you've got the start of a lean bulk diet.

Take the diet you like from the two above and manipulate the portion sizes till the Macros fit your daily needs. If you need help with the macro's u can always look up the nutritional value of the food on livestrong.com

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No links please, just copy and paste rather than posting the links to other sites. Thank you

spaceman1 is offline Junior Member
    what's a good alternative for cheese?
    will peanut butter blend in a shake? I imagine it wouldn't. But just checking.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman1 View Post
    I've been looking online (here also) for a bulking diet. I don't want to have to think, or plan my meals or shopping. I hate that sh*t. I just want someone to tell me what to eat, and when to eat it.
    Don't we all? I'm sorry to have to be the d!ck to tell you this, but I don't think you'll go very far in this game with your current mindset. This is a commitment, and a tough one that requires alot of your time. I have better shit to do too than sit there planning meals, counting calories, weighing food, etc... but that other stuff doesn't get me the body I want either, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman1 View Post
    I know everyone is going to ask me to read through the sticky threads and posts in the forums, and research about diets. In advance, I'd like to thank everyone for their help. But I've got too short of an attention span, and I'm too uninterested in it. I just can't do it. I want to be told exactly what to do, and I'll go and do it.
    I've got no problem helping out with a current diet, making it better, giving advice on it etc... but I can almost guarantee nobody here is going to make a diet for you. We don't know what you like and don't like, have access to and don't, etc etc etc. What's really alarming is that you say you're uninterested in it; you want the results, but have no passion for what has to be done to get them? Again, that's not going to go very far, I promise you.

Sorry bro, I know that's not what you wanted to hear (as you clearly stated), but it's the best advice you're gonna get.

Thread Information