Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member

My Diet 12 Week Test E/Prop Cycle Critique

8am

1cup Oats 8 egg whites handful of strawberries

11am

Albacore Tuna 600gms 2 slices of Spelt or Multi Grain bread and cup of broccoli

2pm

After workout Whole food Protein Shake 2 scoops 40gms Protein 5gms Glutamine 6gms BCAA 1 cup of mixed berries

4pm

Organic Spring or sockeye Salmon 7oz 1 large Sweet potato large salad tbs of dill dressing

7pm

8oz Organic steak with multi greens

10pm

2 organic brown rice cakes with handful od almonds and 2 tbs of almond butter on each rice cake

Supplements throughout day Spirulina-omega 3 twice day enteric coated- Multi Vitamin 6 a day-B complex 2 a day-Lv52 canada called liver care 2 a day-Colostrom 2 a day before bedtime-1 3mg melatonin.

Thoughts and suggestions

weight was 167 before cycle currently 198
    years training 10+
    bf% was around 8-9 now 10-11
    currently on first cycle 7.5 weeks in
    Cycle 10 week test e 2 week test prop

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    how about throwing up the macros for those meals. They will be needed for a proper critique.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    As mentioned, we need to see macros for each meal. I'm confused as to why you're asking for a diet critique for your 10 week cycle when you're already 7.5 weeks into it??? Anyway, there are some things I see that I'd like to address, but macros would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    8am

1cup Oats 8 egg whites handful of strawberriesGood. 1-2 whole eggs wouldn't hurt here either. Eggs are a very quickly absorbed protein, so the fat from the whole eggs will help slow the process down a bit.

11am

Albacore Tuna 600gms 2 slices of Spelt or Multi Grain bread and cup of broccoli Better carb sources out there, but not a horrible meal.

2pm

After workout Whole food Protein Shake 2 scoops 40gms Protein 5gms Glutamine 6gms BCAA 1 cup of mixed berries
    Get a complex carb in here to replenish muscles and distribute the protein. You can throw oats into your shake if you like.

4pm

Organic Spring or sockeye Salmon 7oz 1 large Sweet potato large salad tbs of dill dressing

7pm

8oz Organic steak with multi greens

10pm

2 organic brown rice cakes with handful od almonds and 2 tbs of almond butter on each rice cake Everything you've listed here is an incomplete protein. Stick with some type of anabolic protein accompanied with some good fats at this time of the day.

Supplements throughout day Spirulina-omega 3 twice day enteric coated- Multi Vitamin 6 a day-B complex 2 a day-Lv52 canada called liver care 2 a day-Colostrom 2 a day before bedtime-1 3mg melatonin.

Thoughts and suggestions

weight was 167 before cycle currently 198
    years training 10+
    bf% was around 8-9 now 10-11
    currently on first cycle 7.5 weeks in
    Cycle 10 week test e 2 week test prop
    I know you didn't ask for a cycle critique, but I'm curious--did you frontload with the prop? The way you've written it sounds like you're running the prop after the E, which doesn't make sense to me??

Thread Information