readytocut is offline New Member

Need some diet help!!!!!

ok to start of my stats are

25yo
    290lb
    6'5
    25-28%bf

im not looking to get super cut or lean here id like to drop to around 16-18% im trying to stay within the 252-275 weight range for powerlifting but as of right now i wanna drop some body fat.

this was my crusing diet im still loseing some weight but not what i wanted on it so i figured id post this and see what type of help i could get.

6am cardio for 45-1hr at hr of 128-138

7am
    8egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 3 slices of whole wheat bread(p=41g f=13g c=46g)

10am
    1.5 scoops of EAS protein, tbsp of natty pb, 1/2 cups oats blended(p=40g f=16g c=44g)

1pm
    5oz chicken breast, 3/4 tbsp of olive oil, 1 cup cooked ride(p=39g f=15g c=46g)

4pm/Preworkout
    6.5oz of lean steak, .75oz almonds, 8oz sweet potato(p=42g f=16g c=not sure of carbs from sweet potato

530/postworkout
    same as 10am meal

830/9pm
    6oz can tuna 1tbsp of olive oil mayo, 3 slices whole wheat bread(p=48g f=16g c=46g

thanks for the help in advanced!!

Gucks is offline Member
    work your clarories out and totals, im not going to do it for you :P your fats i just did in my head and they came to nearly 80g. that is way to high for cutting, drop ur fats to about 60g. lose the PB, some olive oil and some almonds. also ditcht the whole weat bread for a better carb source (brown rice, sweet potatoe, whole meal pasta etc.) food choices are pretty good for the most part.

readytocut is offline New Member
    Yeah sorry about that I forgot to put calories down but each meal is between 625 and 630, if the treadmill and math is correct I'm burning 800-850 in the morning not counting what I burn when warming up before lifting

To me the diet I posted just seems about much for trying to cut some bf,I feel like the calories should be atleast cut by a 1/3 if not more

Also forgot to add my rice is brown rice

Thread Information