phil punton is offline New Member

Question abbs out in 8 weeks

hi am also starting on a cutting diet. I will bike at 07.00hrs to work 25mins take some clen have breakfast oats and protein shake around 10.00hrs have another shake high protein low carb.12.00hrs ish sweet pot tuna, gym 14.00hrs weights, then have a high carb high protein pwo shake.bike home about 16.00hrs ish, have lunch which is chicken and veg around 17.30hrs, protein shake about 20.00hrs. i will do this mon fri no training on sat sun. cheat day sat high protein low carb day sunday. my goal is to keep my muscle lose fat am 34 yrs old 20%bf have trained for yrs on and off i mean i normaly train hard for 3 months and end up having a month off.only doing clen for 2weeks on 2 weeks off cycle. what do you guys think. iam aming to have my abbs out by1st july

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think setting a more realistic goal such as reducing your BF to 10% or even under by July 1st would be the wiser thing to do. I have seen only a few ''naturals'' who had defined abs with a BF over 10%. When abs are the subject, it seems like there are more variables than any other muscle group. For instance, whether you will have yours abs out or not has much to do with your history of abs; that is, if you have a lot of muscle memory/maturity in that area you are much more likely to bring them out. Here is my final opinion on this subject: if you have an history of having defined and strong abs, they will come back after having your BF drastically reduced. However, I think you should still exercise your abs separately. Make sure your ab workout is short yet intense, as hard and heavy as it can be done within 20 mins. or so.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    The huge run on sentence gave me a headache. I gave up halfway thru the post.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    Yeah no kidding.. I'm down to 6% and I don't even have a six pack..

Sorry about that i was rushing. well my abbs were good as i did a lot of judo in my early yrs,and spent 12yrs in the army doing circuits alot.Iam not looking to be in contest shape for a show.I think at 10% bodyfat you will see my abbs. am more concerned about the diet and cardio that i put down,as i carnt run because i have a dogey knee.please help lads. thanks a bunch

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen73ta View Post
    Yeah no kidding.. I'm down to 6% and I don't even have a six pack..

that must not be you in the pic then. cause you def over 6 percent.

BB go on stage at around that percentage.

no offence. bf% doesnt matter. you look good anyway

no thats someone else, talking about something dif. am not nearly as in shape as him. what do you think of my training diet, to drop that 10%.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I think you need to post a detailed diet up with macro's so that we can realy see where you are....

I also would like to see your full training routine including your cardio schedule... I know it may be up there but i wan t to see it layed out... not in a bg paragraph

You ned to set a realistic goal..... going from 20 to 10% BF in 8 weeks is not a realistic goal buddy.... down to 15% would be good IMO....

Everything you need for help is in my signature..... Check the 'Follow me transform' thread for a diet example, check the 'how many cals should I eat' thread for detail on how to estimate our calorie requirements...

And if you whant a new training routine check the 'power hyprtrophy' thered out...

Good luck
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Jonesyy is offline Junior Member
    Am I the only person who thinks the diet is a little supplement heavy? I was told supplements should be just that, supplements, not replacements.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    That pic is from January I was at 11-12%. I've cutted since then, about 10 lbs lighter now.

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    that must not be you in the pic then. cause you def over 6 percent.

BB go on stage at around that percentage.

no offence. bf% doesnt matter. you look good anyway

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen73ta View Post
    That pic is from January I was at 11-12%. I've cutted since then, about 10 lbs lighter now.

nice work

Thread Information