Thread: Help !

Dekocar is offline New Member

Help !

Hi to all ,

First of all I'd like to apologize if this is the wrong section fo the forum for questions like this (and would appreciate it if any mod can MOVE it to the right section if its 'at the wrong' place )

I've just registrated on this forum , after previously reading some of the threads and seeing some of the cycles .... So i'd like to get some help from some 'expirienced' ppl (like most of you are )

Being '3months' from my vacation (or something like that) I'd like to get some help from you to get a 'somewhat' better 'look' for the summer ...

MY STATS

6.2 ft tall
    200 lbs

My biggest issue is that after I lost tons of weight (i used to weight like .... 140+) @ a fast time last year .... I mostly lost my legs/hands size and the only place I've got fat at atm is my "stomach" and it pisses me off ...

Now i'd like to get help at what diet I should use to 'keep/add muscle' while getting ripped and also what 'steroid' or smthn can help me to achieve that at a faster rate.

Also , telling me what to drink to prevent 'liver' damage and penis issues (heard they affect that too ...thou some m8s say its a myth) coz I dont wanna get ****ed up for a bit of sweet joy.

Thanks in advance and I hope I wont get bashed !

Peace
    Last edited by Dekocar; 04-26-2011 at 04:18 PM.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I don't think your going to get bashed here, I don't think you are going to Hear what you want. I would get the steroids out of your head right now. You are in the proper section to get your results. You have to learn how to get your diet in check first. Do some reading in the stickies above. They are a great reference on what foods to eat, how often, and what the macros should look like. Post your current diet in this thread with the macros and we can work with you from there. Getting in shape is a process and there are no quick fixes. Most people will tell you to only use a steroid after you have hit your genetic potential. I would think you would agree you arn't there yet.

Hi mate ,

You're right , im not even at the 'middle' till I hit my genetic potential !

I am reading the stickies as we talk and I've found some nice adding lean muscle mass diets but I'd like to know if there's a way to prevent "losing muscle" while trying ot add ofcourse (Since I tend to do low cardio 30-1h six days per week)

I've found
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s-kind-of-diet... and seeing the 'feedback' makes me wanna start it from tomorrow but I'd like to know how much calories and what not should I be aiming for (according to my weight) and stuff like that

Thanks for the kind answer and hope to hear more of ya !

Peace !

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    In order to answer your calorie question, we need to know your current bodyfat percentage. If you don't know it, post up a few pics and we can give a decent guesstimate - we're usually within 1-2% accuracy.

I understand wanting to start tomorrow, but this isn't something that should be rushed into. Take your time planning it out carefully, and you will avoid careless mistakes. The sticky's are good reads but kind of outdated; we're in the process of updating some of them. However, we can help you out here - let's start with your bodyfat percentage, then we need you to post up your current diet so we can see how you eat. Include time of day for each meal, where your workout fits into the schedule, and accurate macros - this part is annoying but crucial. Skip it and you won't get much help, I can guarantee it.

As mentioned above, forget the whole idea of a steroid 'helping' you. From the sound of it, you are years away from needing to consider gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekocar View Post
    Hi mate ,

You're right , im not even at the 'middle' till I hit my genetic potential !

I am reading the stickies as we talk and I've found some nice adding lean muscle mass diets but I'd like to know if there's a way to prevent "losing muscle" while trying ot add ofcourse (Since I tend to do low cardio 30-1h six days per week)

I've found
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s-kind-of-diet... and seeing the 'feedback' makes me wanna start it from tomorrow but I'd like to know how much calories and what not should I be aiming for (according to my weight) and stuff like that

Thanks for the kind answer and hope to hear more of ya !

Peace !
    Once you get us the info stated "losing muscle" will not be a concern. The protein intake in the new diet and the low intensity cardio you are doing now should be effective in dropping fat and maintaining your lean muscle mass. Do your homework and get back to us and the pros will straighten you out.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    In order to answer your calorie question, we need to know your current bodyfat percentage. If you don't know it, post up a few pics and we can give a decent guesstimate - we're usually within 1-2% accuracy.

I understand wanting to start tomorrow, but this isn't something that should be rushed into. Take your time planning it out carefully, and you will avoid careless mistakes. The sticky's are good reads but kind of outdated; we're in the process of updating some of them. However, we can help you out here - let's start with your bodyfat percentage, then we need you to post up your current diet so we can see how you eat. Include time of day for each meal, where your workout fits into the schedule, and accurate macros - this part is annoying but crucial. Skip it and you won't get much help, I can guarantee it.

As mentioned above, forget the whole idea of a steroid 'helping' you. From the sound of it, you are years away from needing to consider gear.

I've done some 'measurment' on some device in the park a few days ago and It showed I had 29 % BF (which I found awkward a bit tbh ...) and I usualy get 3 meals per day

Breakfast which is made of a slice of bread + 2eggs
    Lunch (random every day ofc)
    Dinner mostly tuna with oil

And I eat candies from time to time :<

As seen above , I've got not much of a diet .... But I'm up for the challenge tbh Everything that can help me tbh ..

My scheldule is mostly

Breakfast (when I get up ...9am most of the times i guess)
    Uni
    Lunch (15.30-16h)
    Gym 1-2hours
    Jogg
    Dinner(20h-22h)
    Sleep

but I never cared when Im doing the cardio ...maybe that's the issue ? I also can do it before lifting and get no str8 for 'even' the weight I find hard to lift ... lol

ps:I forgot to mention I'm also drinking protein shakes the past month .... about 50g per day (a m8 told that to me ....) 25 after workour 25 before sleep ? (accordin to him the muscles regened faster during sleep)

Peace.!
    Last edited by Dekocar; 04-27-2011 at 03:00 AM.

post a pic and we can tell you what your body fat % is.

It's all a problem. You're definitely not eating a diet conducive to a bodybuilder or fitness in general for that matter.

Have a look at one of my diets below for an example of something more balanced, then post up a new proposed diet.

GB's Current Diet:

PROTEIN/CARBS/FAT/TOTAL CALORIES

MEAL 1 - PRE-WORKOUT
    4:30am

Premier protein shake - 30/5/3/160
    1 cup oats - 10/52/5/280
    1 Extra Large Whole Egg - 7/0/5/90
    1/2 cup liquid egg whites - 12/2/0/60
    1/2 cup blueberries - 0/10/0/40

TOTALS: 60/70/12.5/620

5:30am - WORKOUT, followed by 1 hour cardio

MEAL 2 - POST WORKOUT
    7:30am

1 cup oats - 10/52/5/280
    2 scoops Myofusion - 50/10/6/315

TOTAL: 60/60/11/600

MEAL 3
    10:00am

6oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - 36/0/2.5/165
    7oz Sweet Potato - 3/35/0/150
    1 Cup Green Beans - 1/4/0/20

TOTALS: 40/40/2/350

MEAL 4
    1:00pm

4oz 95/5 Lean Ground Beef - 35/0/7/200
    1/2 cup (a little over) Brown Rice - 5/40/1/180
    1/4 cup tomato sauce - 0/3/0/12
    2 cups baby spinach - 2/2/0/15

TOTALS: 40/45/8/415

MEAL 5
    4:00pm

3/4 cup 1% Milk Fat Cottage Cheese, No Sodium Added: 20/7.5/2.5/135
    1 scoop ON 100% Casein - 24/3/1/120
    2tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter - 4/6/1/50

TOTALS: 50/15/4/300

MEAL 6
    7:00pm

6oz Broiled Tilapia - 35/0/3/165
    1 cup broccoli - 3/6/0/30
    1tsp EVOO - 0/0/5/45

TOTALS: 40/6/8/235

MEAL 7
    10:00pm

1 cup 1% Milk Fat Cottage Cheese, No Sodium Added: 26/10/3/180

TOTALS: 26/10/3/180 (could add more fats here but happy with totals as is)

DAILY TOTALS: 315/250/50/2700

46% protein, 37% carbs, 17% fat

It's all a problem. You're definitely not eating a diet conducive to a bodybuilder or fitness in general for that matter.

Have a look at one of my diets below for an example of something more balanced, then post up a new proposed diet.

GB's Current Diet:

PROTEIN/CARBS/FAT/TOTAL CALORIES

MEAL 1 - PRE-WORKOUT
    4:30am

Premier protein shake - 30/5/3/160
    1 cup oats - 10/52/5/280
    1 Extra Large Whole Egg - 7/0/5/90
    1/2 cup liquid egg whites - 12/2/0/60
    1/2 cup blueberries - 0/10/0/40

TOTALS: 60/70/12.5/620

5:30am - WORKOUT, followed by 1 hour cardio

MEAL 2 - POST WORKOUT
    7:30am

1 cup oats - 10/52/5/280
    2 scoops Myofusion - 50/10/6/315

TOTAL: 60/60/11/600

MEAL 3
    10:00am

6oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast - 36/0/2.5/165
    7oz Sweet Potato - 3/35/0/150
    1 Cup Green Beans - 1/4/0/20

TOTALS: 40/40/2/350

MEAL 4
    1:00pm

4oz 95/5 Lean Ground Beef - 35/0/7/200
    1/2 cup (a little over) Brown Rice - 5/40/1/180
    1/4 cup tomato sauce - 0/3/0/12
    2 cups baby spinach - 2/2/0/15

TOTALS: 40/45/8/415

MEAL 5
    4:00pm

3/4 cup 1% Milk Fat Cottage Cheese, No Sodium Added: 20/7.5/2.5/135
    1 scoop ON 100% Casein - 24/3/1/120
    2tbsp PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter - 4/6/1/50

TOTALS: 50/15/4/300

MEAL 6
    7:00pm

6oz Broiled Tilapia - 35/0/3/165
    1 cup broccoli - 3/6/0/30
    1tsp EVOO - 0/0/5/45

TOTALS: 40/6/8/235

MEAL 7
    10:00pm

1 cup 1% Milk Fat Cottage Cheese, No Sodium Added: 26/10/3/180

TOTALS: 26/10/3/180 (could add more fats here but happy with totals as is)

DAILY TOTALS: 315/250/50/2700

46% protein, 37% carbs, 17% fat
    I like the diet tbh .... Can you suggest me what should I take off the diet thou so I can import tuna fish in ? Seeing how it's cheaper to buy Tuna here where I live :P

And 2700 kcal arent a bit too much or ?

Note that I wanna add lean muscle mass while losing 'fat'

Thx for the help so far , and the diet surely looks nice

ps: I've been thinkin to take Animal Cuts for rapid fat losing ....... Any thought of that ?

I like the diet tbh .... Can you suggest me what should I take off the diet thou so I can import tuna fish in ? Seeing how it's cheaper to buy Tuna here where I live :P

And 2700 kcal arent a bit too much or ?

Note that I wanna add lean muscle mass while losing 'fat'

Thx for the help so far , and the diet surely looks nice

ps: I've been thinkin to take Animal Cuts for rapid fat losing ....... Any thought of that ?
    I didn't post it for you to copy (not that I mind) - but rather to give you some examples. 2700 calories is what I was using at one point; no doubt you and I will have different nutritional needs.

You can swap tuna for any protein provided the macros are close, but if you choose to use something similar to this diet, you will need to adjust quantities to fit your needs.

I wouldn't waste my money on animal cuts unless the placebo effect works for you. Other than that, proper diet and cardio will get you where you need to be.

I didn't post it for you to copy (not that I mind) - but rather to give you some examples. 2700 calories is what I was using at one point; no doubt you and I will have different nutritional needs.

You can swap tuna for any protein provided the macros are close, but if you choose to use something similar to this diet, you will need to adjust quantities to fit your needs.

I wouldn't waste my money on animal cuts unless the placebo effect works for you. Other than that, proper diet and cardio will get you where you need to be.

One last question to you mate

-> Today in the GYM f.e ...I was feeling like i couldn't even FART and had no str8 at all ....Now after getting pissed off and leave I realized I m doing something 'bad' with the meals and the timing.

I got up ->ate breakfast then had lunch 1.5hours before Gym and I still felt like shit so i guess I got it wrong there aite ?

Gonna post some pics later this eve so you ppl can give me an 'estimate' BF % and more advices .

Peace

One last question to you mate

-> Today in the GYM f.e ...I was feeling like i couldn't even FART and had no str8 at all ....Now after getting pissed off and leave I realized I m doing something 'bad' with the meals and the timing.

I got up ->ate breakfast then had lunch 1.5hours before Gym and I still felt like shit so i guess I got it wrong there aite ?

Gonna post some pics later this eve so you ppl can give me an 'estimate' BF % and more advices .

Peace
    1 to 1.5 hours before the gym is optimal for a pre workout meal, so I don't think the issue was timing but rather it was probably what you ate. What was the meal? Also, what was breakfast?

Looking forward to the pics.

Think this is it .... Couldn't put the cam further away and I was home alone so I tried my best

Have mercy :P

Edit: What site are u using to check prots/carbs/fat for every type of food bro ? I'm checking via FitDay ... are those sites accurate or something ?

Im making a diet atm ...will post it tonight !
    Last edited by Dekocar; 04-28-2011 at 04:41 AM.

LOL DAMN that's a huge pic!

Ok, not to state the obvious - but you have alot of bodyfat to lose. Get that diet up ASAP.

PS - I stick with nutritional labels right on the foods wherever possible. For meats and such, I use livestrong.com - best out out there by far IMO. Fitday and calorieking are good too though.

^ it can't be that bad )) Ur reaction made me "(" hehehe :P

ps: a bit of guiding please ... Where do I find the calorie calc. on that page ? I got lost

Nah, I wasn't meaning to offend you!

Try www.livestrong.com/myplate

You can build a diet there and the 'tool' contains all of the food info you need.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    OP: check out post # 29......this member WON the contest here. You might want to see his before/after photo and he did this in 12 weeks.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ER-Photos-ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    OP: check out post # 29......this member WON the contest here. You might want to see his before/after photo and he did this in 12 weeks.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ER-Photos-ONLY
    WOW , thats awesome ... Where can I see what he did or what his diet was ?

Thx

Any1 ?
    Bump !

I was searching through his posts and couldn't see it ...wrote an email to the guy

1 to 1.5 hours before the gym is optimal for a pre workout meal, so I don't think the issue was timing but rather it was probably what you ate. What was the meal? Also, what was breakfast?

Looking forward to the pics.

Hey man ... I've been struggling to make a proper diet but here's what I made so far (from how much I can afford ofcourse ....) But I dont know how and what I should place the food ...by what order i mean ....would appreciate if u help me with this

540 grams of canned tuna (3 cans ?) with oil - 2 fried eggs(couldnt think of anything else that can give me fat/carbs lol ...) ,500g of boiled potatoes 2 boiled eggs and 50g of protein (shake) on daily basis ...

Protein :224g/52%
    Fat : 34g/17%
    Carbs : 138g/31%

Total Calorie: 1,896

Now I'm not sure how ACCURATE is this ....But I think it should be nice for gettin some 'lean muscle mass' while losing fat with proper workout and cardio mania ?

are they white potatoes or sweet potatoes.

White ones.

Hmmm I've bought rapidcuts to get results faster and I got a diet with the box which made me wonder :

Here's the 20day diet:

1. Spaghetti and cheese (allday):
    2. Rice and cheese (allday)
    3.4.5. Chicken and salads (allday)
    6.7.8. Lamb meat and salads (allday)
    9,10,11 Fish and salads (allday)
    12,13 Soup by choice.
    14,15. Potatoes(allday)
    16,17 Fruit (allday)
    18 Spaghetti and cheese (allday)
    19 Rice and cheese (allday)
    20 SWEETS (allday)

Now this is a diet for 'losing fat' but i'd like to hear your opinion about this one + Rapidcuts

Thx

Sorry but I don't know anything about rapidcuts. In that diet, am I reading it correctly that you eat the same food the whole day. Stay away from that one. Its not a balanced diet and its not a diet that will help you maintain your current lean muscle mass, while losing fat.

Thread Information