Tbucket is offline Junior Member

Exhausted after starting ECA stack......

.....recently finally got rid of the ex but she didnt take the extra 25 lbs I gained with her......so revamped my diet and began an ECA stack (eff sulfate).....and usually after taking the ECA, I get a momentary burst of energy and focus but usually only lasts 30mins....then I get rocked with being exhausted......more sleepy than anything...eyes heavy, yawning, just sleepy.....Ive taking an ECA before, although it was HCL, I NEVER had this happen?..any thoughts on maybe the sulfate contributing to this?

Thanks in advance for any helpful input

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how long have you been taking the ECA? Your beta-2 receptors could be saturated making the ephendrine pretty much useless. This is why a 2 on 2 off protocal for ECA or clen is recommended.

less than a week

Quote Originally Posted by Tbucket View Post
    less than a week
    huh, that's strange? Have you tried the ephedrine from Bronkaid that you can get over the counter at CVS or Walgreens?

jtuner77 is offline Member
    This is actually somewhat normal but not normal. I have myself had this side effect and my friend that works for a testing lab and is doing a Ephedra study right now says this is a side effect of the stimulate for about 10% of users. Your body starts to be effected exactly the opposite of how it is supposed to respond. when you take it you get a spike and then boom you feel dead tired and are yawning all day. You could sleep for days and I have slept solid 10-12 hours a day for about 7-10 days after ending an ECA stack in the past.

I can ask further of what exactly causes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    The fact that is it epedrine sulfate should have nothing to do with it. The diff between hcl and sulfate is simply how the end product was synthesized. Epderine hcl used hydrochloric acid , sulfate used sulfuric acid. The diff at a 25mg dose is that hcl contains slightly (very slightly) more ephedrine ..like less than 1 mg more. So essentially their effects are exactly the same.
    Its odd that you never had this before. I could see if you always responded this way , as someone pointed out this does occur. Look at for example how hyperactive children are essentially prescribed amphetamines to calm them down. Some people respond that way.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    ^^^great point. I have ADD. i was taking Adderall and Concerta it would wake me up and I would be wired for sound but then doc put me on Ritalin. I felt just like you did. Burst of energy for 30 minutes then i felt like someone put a 200lb weight on my back and I had been dragging it for days. I would instantly get tired and start yawning like mad.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    When I used to take ephedra it would affect my sleep. It made me more tired during the day and the ephedra would give me a bump, but I would return to being sleepy shortly thereafter. I stopped taking any stimulants after 2:00pm and it allowed me to get good sleep.

progressive1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbucket View Post
    .....recently finally got rid of the ex but she didnt take the extra 25 lbs I gained with her......so revamped my diet and began an ECA stack (eff sulfate).....and usually after taking the ECA, I get a momentary burst of energy and focus but usually only lasts 30mins....then I get rocked with being exhausted......more sleepy than anything...eyes heavy, yawning, just sleepy.....Ive taking an ECA before, although it was HCL, I NEVER had this happen?..any thoughts on maybe the sulfate contributing to this?

Thanks in advance for any helpful input
    This happened to me too when I was on ECA in the past. But after upping the dosage to three times/day (you're supposed to start low and titrate up during the first few days), the drowsy side effect went away. Not sure why it happens though. Seems like a "crash" of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    This is actually somewhat normal but not normal. I have myself had this side effect and my friend that works for a testing lab and is doing a Ephedra study right now says this is a side effect of the stimulate for about 10% of users. Your body starts to be effected exactly the opposite of how it is supposed to respond. when you take it you get a spike and then boom you feel dead tired and are yawning all day. You could sleep for days and I have slept solid 10-12 hours a day for about 7-10 days after ending an ECA stack in the past.

I can ask further of what exactly causes this.
    This is interesting as my gf has reported the same symptoms as the OP. I thought it might be the fact that her beta-2 receptors where down regulated due to taking the eca more than 2 weeks without a break. She could be in the 10% of users group. I wonder if she would react the same to clen as I know it is similar to ephedrine? I find your friends study to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    The fact that is it epedrine sulfate should have nothing to do with it. The diff between hcl and sulfate is simply how the end product was synthesized. Epderine hcl used hydrochloric acid , sulfate used sulfuric acid. The diff at a 25mg dose is that hcl contains slightly (very slightly) more ephedrine ..like less than 1 mg more. So essentially their effects are exactly the same.
    Its odd that you never had this before. I could see if you always responded this way , as someone pointed out this does occur. Look at for example how hyperactive children are essentially prescribed amphetamines to calm them down. Some people respond that way.
    Good info on the different forms of ephedrine and I love the comparison of children w/ ADD being prescibed adderall to calm them down...that does help put it in perspective.

It is strange....never has happened before when running this stack....and yes, its the Bronkaid......3 doses currently, beginning at 645, 1145 and last one at 445....for example, laid down on my bed for what was meant as just a break last night after workout and shower, woke up around midnight.....lol....strange, before, I actually had to really watch the last dose as it kept me up ...... strange

Thread Information