Christopher_UK is offline Junior Member

Question Currently 17 days into my cutting diet - Progress and questions

Hi there, I've been cutting for 17 days now, I weighed myself everyday for first 11 days, and I dropped 12 pounds during that time, I weighed myself today and my weight isn't moving now.

The first 5 days of the new diet I had no strength and felt depressed, since those 5 days for the last 12 days I've felt fine and had great work outs with maximum intensity.

I'm wondering should I cut my calories down, I'm currently having 7 meals? I was thinking maybe I should drop that to 6 meals so my weight starts moving again?

I'm not doing any cardio either, so I could either drop the calories, or do cardio, or do both? What do you think?

Here's a link to my diet = http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ry)&highlight= My workout routine is a 4 day split, 2 days on, 1 day off.

I've taken pictures the day before I started the new diet, and I'm giong to take pictures once a month to keep track of progress. I've taken measurements also.

EDIT: There was one more thing I wanted to ask, do I need to add some more fibre or something to my diet, because on my last diet I went to the toilet every day, but on this diet I usually cant go for 2-3 days at a time, so obviously a problem there?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Christopher_UK; 05-14-2011 at 07:11 PM.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I'd keep your current calorie intake but split it up into 8 meals instead of 7 and add 30-45 mins of target heart rate cardio everyday.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    yea, I would drop the calories as a last resort. Up the cardio for sure. The calories will be used to build muscle and the cardio will help cut the fat. As for the fiber, you can always add more green veg into the mix.

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm with them, do some cardio. Also fasted cardio I think works great as a supplement to a good cardio routine....good luck

Christopher_UK is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies, I'll take your input on board, and see how it goes

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    keep us posted.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Fasted cardio is no joke, it makes me feel like sh!t so I only do it on weekends

Thread Information