Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cutting logs?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You can go to your profile page, click on blog entries, then click 'new post' which should allow you to start a blog. However, you may just want to start a regular thread (start a new one though and title it accordingly) here in the diet section. You'll probably get more people following that way.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyLFire View Post
    Hey Id like to do an offical blog of what Im doing to keep me on track. Im not sure the best way to go about doing that....suggestions?
    Yup like GB said, just start a thread in here and use it as a log, Its a good place for motivation and for any questions you might have, not many people pay attention to blogs on here

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ditto to posting here instead....Will look forward to it!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    AmylFire....I'm looking at the caloric intake you currently eating...and imo...not enough. Thats typically for a girl whose well past dieting and really leaning to cut for show.....and in your case as I can see; your base is REALLY awesome. You don't need to go that low for calories; just changing the types of foods you eat can give the results you want.

I'm peeping in now cause I got in sh&t from Mom...(aka..gbrice); and wanted to give say hi...and take a look at what your doing to help you get to your goals. It's nice to get the opinion of all the men here; they really know there stuff...but when it comes down to certain things and how woman particularly change is unchartered territory for them (only cause they're not woman)

I'll be back when I have more time to really read your posts...and we can chat.

If you have any questions.....don't feel your burdening me by msg'ing!

KG
    Last edited by Kawigirl; 05-25-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Stick around and you'll meet her soon enough! Problem is she's been spending too much time in the lounge with all the lounge lizards, lol!

If you'd ever be interested in competing down the road, i think you have EXCELLENT potential based on your pics.

heeeeyyy..I'm hurt G....hurt! lol

I've been working 7 days a week...so yes haven't been here much.

I'd like to have an update as to your food diary right now. I'm curious as the type of food choices.....I have an idea that there are still some carbs that are inappropriate and not enough protein for you to get to your goals.

And, regarding your bf...yes...you do look like 21 - 23 % bf. Woman are very different in looks as opposed to men and we carry it way different. No frett.....this percentage is a NORMAL amount for any athletic woman. I'm stressing normal...cause I don't want you thinking your over weight. Your not!!!

It's going to take years for your body to adapt from the large weight lose, and its taken me YEARS to get to a "lean" look.

Give me an update......

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    ^ ^ Wow, I was successful in dragging her out of the lounge! =P Nothin' but luv for ya hun!

Amy, listen to this girl, she won't steer you wrong!

AmyLFire is offline New Member

Updates/Kawigirl

Hey
    Thanks for getting in touch . First off I should mention that it has rained for over a week and my derailer on my bike ripped off. So the diet that I posted I have been following, but I havent been able to get my cardio in. Other then sprints and jump rope at gym. However... My trainer put the pinchers on me today and ran my numbers and he says that Im at 20% and that I gained a lb of muscle from last reading. This is great news as I was stuck at 23 for awhile. But, it does make me see that once I add the cardio back into my training it is unnecessary for my cals to be that low. To be honest, I think what is really helping is the timeing of my carb consumption. I wasnt that focused on timeing of eating prior but Ive seemed to nail it pretty well. I wake up every day feeling like Im melting. Its amazing, but of course I dont want muscle loss. Id rather have slow fat loss then fast with muscle loss. As far as my carb choices, I am allergic to Wheat and Gluten. My carbs come from brown rice, sweet pot, oats, quinoa,beans and some fruits.
    I dont think that I am overweight, but that doesnt mean that I am satisfied with the way that my body looks. For me its more about the process then the end result. I dont think I will ever be happy with my body, but this is a fun rewarding way to manipulate it.
    I do have some womanly questions. Ill try and message you directly.
    I am going to try and get a blog going ASAP, my 3 yo and 5 yo keep me busy when Im home and available to do things. Thanks again for the encouragment. Im def hooked on lifting...its a blast!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information