scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer

Coffee while cutting.

Just a general topic of discussion, I know there are a few coffee drinkers here besides myself, I probably drink 4 cups a day, and more often and not i use coffee as the caffeine portion of my ECA stack.

Since coffee has been shown to be thermogenic in moderation and also functions as a natural diuretic, and for some as an appetite suppressant it would seem to fit naturally into any athletes diet.

I realize that the caffeine is the active ingredient in this equation, Does anyone have anything that would suggest either straight caffeine is better than the other or vise versa?

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    too many chemicals in coffee to get any performance benefit from the caffeine
    use caffeine pills instead

I personally use decaf, I avoid all stims when on cycle

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Just a general topic of discussion, I know there are a few coffee drinkers here besides myself, I probably drink 4 cups a day, and more often and not i use coffee as the caffeine portion of my ECA stack.

Since coffee has been shown to be thermogenic in moderation and also functions as a natural diuretic, and for some as an appetite suppressant it would seem to fit naturally into any athletes diet.

I realize that the caffeine is the active ingredient in this equation, Does anyone have anything that would suggest either straight caffeine is better than the other or vise versa?
    Ill have a cup in the am to keep the pipes clean, lol. But thats about it. Unless you want to use another for pre-workout for a little jump.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Like you said, caffeine is the 'active ingredient' if you will, but I enjoy me a cup of coffee (or 3) and am sticking with it. I'm hardly concerned with what else is in coffee, and I personally feel the effects plenty. Agreed thought that caffeine pills are cleaner and 'straight to the point'.

Thread Information