Athlete127 is offline Member

My diet AGAIN. Collegiate football athlete

I have posted on here my past diets, and I have tried to learn as much as possible. I need some serious critiquing. Please don't bash for no marcros :/

Age 21

BF%..? Took this picture about 3 days ago after I worked out. (day 5 of dbol I was only on 25mg a day)

Weight 182

Height 6'0

I am on day 7 of my danabol cycle, today was my 2nd day of doing 50mg. Once 4 weeks is up, going to winny.

I do play football at the division 1 level (wide receiver) I also model.

My goals: Ok, I know this sounds complicated. I'd like to get to 190-200, but at the same time not lose my speed. I am trying to go to the NFL. I model and my abs and biceps are a big part of what they want. So while gaining weight for football, I need to keep them cut. I am trying to take my abdominals to a FREAK level... It is summer, (off season) and I am living at home because we don't have to be back for awhile, training 6x a week. So, since it is summer, I do sleep in but below is an attempt to show what I eat.

16 oz of water upon waking before eating anything. I try to drink 1-2 gallons a day

Anywhere from 7-11am (when I wake up) 2 whole eggs mixed with one scoop of whey and 1/2 cup oatmeal with

Meal followed breakfast 11-1:00 Typically a chicken breast (one from the walmart great value bag) or 2 cans of tuna or cold cut turkey breast. 1 cup of veggies, or whole wheat bread... (hopefully going to get ezekiel bread tomorrow)

3pm (preworkout meal) Same thing as above.

Workout 4:00
    PWO 3 scoops of cytogainer (60 grams of complex carbs, 40g protein)

6 or 7pm Same as above meals 8 oz white meat(tuna or grilled chicken) 1 cup of veggies again or ezekiel bread

9,10 or 11 PM. 1 piece of grilled chicken (from great value walmart bag) 1 cup of fat free cottage cheese and 1 table spoon of natural peanut butter

I tend to snack on fat free yogurt sometimes when I am starving or wake up in the middle of the night... or a few handfulls of kellogs cereal with the yogurt and fruit in it.

I know the diet is here and there, but it is hard for me to do that, because I don't measure out exactly what I am eating. (that is why I just get a chicken breast out of the bag) I am afraid of losing my abs, but at the same time I want that LEAN muscle Terrell Owens body and gain that weight.

I also know this may be difficult, but lets hear what you got!
    Last edited by Athlete127; 05-20-2011 at 12:20 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Lookin' good.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Athlete127 is offline Member
    Can I get some input please!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Just be patient bro, the guys will get to you. Sooner or later Scotty, Turkish Juicer, Nephets, etc will roll through and sort you out.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    without macros, your diet looks okay, although the 7-11 am range is kinda wide

physically, you look lean..

You're afraid of losing definition, then d-bol isnt the right choice (I'm assuming "danabol" was a typo?)

Thread Information