Joo3 is offline New Member

nutrition help please

OK I decided not to buy dianabol and cheat! As I done a bit more research and the cons are much more in favor than the pros of using this ****!

18yo male, around a year and a bit lifting experience, 75kg, not sure what my bf% is ?

I go away on a lads holiday in 2months, so I obviously want to look the best I can for that

I haven’t got much time to bulk and get bigger like I would want, and then cut in time so I don’t look fat for holiday and have no visible un-tensed abs... so I want to get as toned as I can for holiday and then after holiday I can begin to bulk and get bigger ready for next year

At the moment I have a 4pack when tensed, and it isn't great when relaxed, so I know I need to do a lot of legs raises and stuff to hit the lower abs, and I know abs become more visible around 10-11% bf....so I also need to burn some fat!

Diet wise...I am starting to eat more sensible, but unsure what I should be taking in more or less of to achieve my holiday goal ?

Supp wise... I take 2 scoops of 90+ whey protein (53g of protein) first thing as I wake up and another 2 scoops (53g) after my workout

and I also take Jack3d as a pre supp 30mins before my workout, which I have notice is giving me more energy and focus!

I read to build muscle you should take 1.2g or protein per kg of your weight so for me..
    1.2 x 75 = 90g of protein needed daily (which I am getting)

....Is this correct

And there is a saying "No carbs before marbs"...how much carbs should I be taking to achieve more holiday goal?

My plans like this:

Day1 Chest
    Day2 Tri/Bi
    Day3 Legs
    Day4 Shoulders
    Day5 Back
    Day6 Rest
    Day7 Rest

I aim to throw ab workouts in each day, or if not every other day
    and 20mins of interval running (40sec sprint/20sec jog) each training day

I mix up the routine, sometime do 10reps 10sets and a few supplementary exercise for 3x12
    and then sometimes with heavier weights 5x5 ranges.

Cheers for ready this ESSAY!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Abs are related with BF, need to lower it, that's related to diet. Need to have specific for that,

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    Abs are related with BF, need to lower it, that's related to diet. Need to have specific for that,
    correct. All the leg raises in the world wont matter if you got fat covering the abs. Like you said you want to get to 10-11%.
    Whats you bf% now?
    Post up what you eat for 1 day. Be specific

Thread Information