BloozieStrat is offline New Member

The Warrior Diet

Has anyone had any experience with The Warrior Diet? I guess I'm just curious as to what people have to say about it....

Is it really as effective at targeting specifically body fat loss as it claims? I wonder about the "anti-estrogenic" foods it promotes...

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I have no experience with the warrior diet itself, but am currently running an intermittent fasting diet. Check out www.leangains.com - the diet is much more geared towards a resistance training regimen vs. the warrior diet and other IF diets.

Will do... Thanks for the link

How long have you been on your current diet? What sort of results are you experiencing?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Just under a month... but I can't really measure accurate results because i'm so inconsistent on the weekends (I tend to lose control and binge bigtime).

I can tell you though that I workout fasted and have a ton of energy, probably more than when I was eating a preworkout meal. I have also made strength gains, so there is no indication of LBM loss whatsoever. All i'm ingesting is 10g BCAA's before my workout, and another 10g right after cardio (which is PWO). I eat 3 meals/day - 11am, 3pm, and 7pm, then fast until 11am the next day. Hunger is rarely a problem. Make your last meal substantial (beef for instance) and you'll never go to bed hungry.

So how many calories do you eat per meal? What's you macro breakdown like? I find that I have to eat a lot just to maintain my current weight. My TDEE is around 3,300-3,500.

Thanks for you help gbrice. This diet is really interesting. leangains.com is going to be my nighttime reading for the next week or so..

Thread Information