Thread: My current diet

Athlete127 is offline Member

My current diet

2 current pics

I am trying to keep on gaining LEAN muscle
    I am currently on day 24 of 50MG of Danabol, I will begin Winstrol in 7 days.
    I am trying to get to 200, but keep my abs, and get them better ETC, also want to keep my speed, because I am a model, and also a college football player. Here is my diet with macros, it it almost close to what I eat daily. the marcros were added by using the chicken in each one. Let me know what you think.

Also, the frozen veggies I get, do not have hardly any carbs (4 per cup) sound right?

I am thinking each meal, making my base 4 oz of chicken or a piece of tilapia, but adding a can of tuna also. Because I know I need more calories and protein.

Age-21 on Tuesday )

Weight-190 (up from 178 at beginning of summer

Height- 6'0

10:00 AM: 2 eggs, 3 egg whites, ½ cup oats
    13 fat/32 protein/365 calories/30 carbs

12:00 PM: 4oz chicken or 1 can of tuna or 1 tilapia, 1 cup veggies
    2.5 fat/23 protein/135 calories/0 carbs

2:00 PM(preworkout): 4 oz chicken or 1 can of tuna or 1 tilapia, ½ cup oats, 1 TBSP natty PB
    13.5 fat/32 protein/365 calories/33 carbs

4:00 PM (Post workout) 3 scoops cytogainer
    3 g fat/40 protein/420 calories/57 carbs

6:00 PM 4 oz chicken or 1 can of tuna or 1 tilapia, 1 cup of veggies

8:00 PM 4 oz chicken or 1 can of tuna or 1 tilapia, 1 cup of veggies

10:00PM 4 oz 93/7 Hamburger, ½ cup oats, 1 TBSP natural PB
    19 fat/ 33 protein/435 calories/33 carbs

Late night snack:Special K Protein cereal and skim milk (I didnt calculate this because I do not always do this)

Total: 56 fat/206 protein/2000 calories/153 carbs
    Last edited by Athlete127; 06-05-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    You need to up your total cals by like 500-1000. Do this slowly. For now add in 500 cals of 50%protein and 50% starchy carbs. Go with low GI carbs but add maybe brown rice, whole grain pasta, more oats. Something like that.

Also you are young so you shouldn't be on a cycle as its really pointless. But by the way you spelled Dianabol I am betting its fake gear anyway. If not then either I hope you are running test, or you are a lucky man.

It's not fake gear, it is oral. And yes I am running it. So what would you add with what I gave you? I don't like brown rice. Love oats though

So you are running a dbol only cycle for 4 weeks and then you are gonna run a winstrol only cycle after? Brilliant.

I would add oats then. You can up your protein and add in oats to hit 500cals.

I see that Danabol is actually dbol . So you are worse off than I thought. Your penis still work? If it does you are lucky. I would say go get bloodwork done and if your testosterone levels are still normal then never do a full cycle. Just do occasional dbol cycles and gain then keep your gains cuz no pct (up until you hit natural limit).

I have a buddy who never gets shut down and he is a lucky sob. He has run a bunch of solo cycles without test and no pct and never gets shut down. He keeps all his gains too. He is at 250+lbs now without using testosterone . Only occasional dbol, winstrol ,equipoise , masteron ; and one tren and test cycle when he was really young and we didn't know wtf we were doing. Didn't keep much from that though.

How much have you gained so far with dbol? Your weight should shoot up considerably. If not you need to adjust water and carbs for sure.

I've gained probably 10-12 pounds. I am on day 25 today. I sent you a private message though.

Updated with pics.

Thread Information