Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    wow! i just read thru everything, and you have just made the best move of your life! glad to see that you are here and logging in everyday, trust me it helps tremendously. it looks like you are in great hands!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post

Training Motovation

My First Serious Meal plan
    07.00 - CARDIO /Pilates- 30-45 MINS

07.45 - Meal 1 - 1 scoop whey protein , 50g oats, 1 Banana, 10g Natural Peanut Butter
    Why the PB? I'd ditch it, not necessary. Swap the whey for a protein blend - i.e. casein/whey/egg albumin, etc

10.45 - Meal 2 - Salad, 1 small pouch Albacore Tuna, 1 Boiled Egg white, Light Dressing or
    lettus wrap w stake, home made salsa (tom/onion/celantro/pepper/garlic/lemon juice) or
    3 scramled eggs only 1 yolk with veggy
    I like the first meal best, 2nd meal 2nd, and last meal last lol. Not alot of protein in that last one but all decent meals nonetheless

12.00 - Snack - fat free/sugar free fudgicle or Sugar free jelly or fat free pudding
    Time for a meal, not a snack. Keep this snack if you want but add a lean protein source here

14.00 - Meal 3 - 1 Scoop whey protein , 50g oats
    I'd swap the whey for a blend and ditch the oats. Add 2 fish oil caps

17.00 - Meal 4 Pre Workout 1 Scoop whey protein , 50g oats
    I'd swap the whey

18.00 - Train

19.15 - Meal 5 PWO -- 4-6 oz Lean Protein Source, 75g Brown Basmati Rice, Broccoli or other veggy
    Great meal! How soon after your workout is this?

22.00 - Meal 6 - 1 small tub of low fat cottage cheese in celery
    Nice! Add 2 fish oils

I'd need to see macros to comment further. P/C/F and total calories for each meal, plus cumulative totals.

You're getting there, doing great! Glad to see this thing coming together so nicely!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Looking good girl! On a roll! Keep it up!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 12:58 PM.

it looks like your life and family is taking a 180! when GB says blend, there are pre-mixed protein blends that you can buy. just read the labels next time you are looking to purchase some. preparing food is definitely the key to all of this and it comes easier with time. for your pre-workout meals, just try to eat it an hour before training, you need some fuel for your workouts.

You are getting this down to a science!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 12:58 PM.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    When you start dieting its like standing at the foot of Mount Everest and thinking ' how am I ever going to get to the top of this massive mountain'.
    Once you crack this diet thing by working out the macros(and doing a load of cardio) its like taking a cable car to the top and looking down from the top of everest and saying 'that was easy, what was all the fuss about?'

Just keep chipping away at the cardio, keep modifying and adjusting the diet, meet all your daily and meet your weekly targets, it wil all drop into place, try not to focus on the summit of everest, focus on the little steps on the way to the top.

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 12:59 PM.

Agreed. Once you get into a rhythm, you'll have nearly everything memorized and won't have to put nearly as much time or energy into planning it all out. This is assuming your dieting is boring and you eat the same things every day like I do. \\

~GB, proud to be 'pain in the ass'

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I like the Big Booty routine at 06.00 LOL
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-fq320 View Post
    when you start dieting its like standing at the foot of mount everest and thinking ' how am i ever going to get to the top of this massive mountain'. once you crack this diet thing by working out the macros(and doing a load of cardio) its like taking a cable car to the top and looking down from the top of everest and saying 'that was easy, what was all the fuss about?'just keep chipping away at the cardio, keep modifying and adjusting the diet, meet all your daily and meet your weekly targets, it wil all drop into place, try not to focus on the summit of everest, focus on the little steps on the way to the top.

I really like the way you put this!

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 12:59 PM. Reason: finished day

Keep it up! It will work!

Do you plan to post weight loss? once a week? curious...
    Author Unknown

Sexy, It was recommended that I take measurements, a picture and weigh once per week. I have done this since January and no regrets. I jot down these measurements from top to bottom: Neck, upper arms right and left, chest, ribcage, stomach, 3 " below stomach, buttock, upper thighs, upper knees, calves.

I weigh in mid week. And try to never do it after a cheat meal

~~~~
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 06-04-2012 at 04:25 AM.

no losses sence incorperating new diet (but I do consider the fact that I more than doubled my daily cal with out gaining lbs, as small miricle in its self..lol)
    Don't worry about this, yet. The way you're looking at it (i.e. doubled daily cals without gaining) is right. Your body is going through an adjustment period. Once it 'catches up', if you don't start to shed bodyfat, you can slowly decrease calories until you hit your 'sweet spot'. For me that's fat loss of about .5 - 1lb per week. Slow and steady!

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you are gaining good momentum towards your goal Sexy. Keep on pushin and posting so we can follow your progress..

P.S. "Steak" is what you eat.. "Stake" is what you drive thru a vampires heart..

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 12:59 PM. Reason: added inches lost!

2 inches off!!! YIPPY YIPPY HIP HIP HOOOOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!

Keep your knees safe. I did the same thing yesterday and am paying for it today. NOT WORTH IT IMO!
    Author Unknown

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Question: is your cardio cleaning the house?

and: maybe just my screen but the gray type is so so light.....

Buffalo meat? I want to try that. Supposed to be great and great for ya too!

And please be careful with your knees~
    Author Unknown

for your knees, they do make some wraps that might help some. is your technique good, or do you struggle with your form? having bad form can make your knees hurt. also, try you are well on your way to a new body! keep up the fabulous work

I'm officially dizzy from reading Sexy's posts, lol, but I did manage to catch the part about losing 2 inches, so CONGRATS!!!

well there are braces and wraps. i used to use wraps when competing during powerlifting events. the wraps want to make your legs stiff/straight, but they do help out. what type of weights do you use when squatting? big barbell or dumbbells? if barbell, then try doing squats with dumbbells so the weight is below your waist, not over your shoulders.

its this huge machine that has a bar on it that latches. I can findout tonight what its called and post a pix.
    Well dig out the dumbbells tonight and try that way as well
    what you are referring to is a smith machine. i like using that for deep lunges because it is supported on each side. and another thing, don't forget to stretch after!!!

Some members here think the Smith machine is not really good to use as it might not be the safest for your body. You might look into this.

And cleaning the house for cardio? I bet you are looking forward to school starting so you have YOUR TIME! You must be a speedy lady running around. It seems the more I clean the worse it gets!
    Author Unknown

^ lol, well my dishes do appear to breed in the sink.
    at times I feel it would be wiser to just stick a hand held vacume set to the ON switch, to the back of the kids...so Im not the 1 following them around cleaning lol

^ lol, well my dishes do appear to breed in the sink.
    at times I feel it would be wiser to just stick a hand held vacume set to the ON switch, to the back of the kids...so Im not the 1 following them around cleaning lol
    make them earn their keep. have them do some chores around the house, i know i had to as a kid!

hahahaha they do their laundry and have a designated chore every night, but its a pian just staying on top of them to do those rite...easyer to do everything else rite myself (I have military standards on cleanlyness, Im quite anal about it)
    nothing wrong with high standards...just make em rise up to em. IMHO, it is not easier to do it yourself. If I were your kid, I would figure out this game and underachieve just so MOM would do them for me...LOL!!

I joke alot, but to be honest... its not average teenage behaviours here in my home, Im an Intensive Service Outpatiant foster mother and redirecting/behaviour modification/teaching teenage boys that have sever issues ( fire setting/ mentaly retarded/ over sexual behaviours of innapropriate levels/ being in orphanages most their lives/mutilating pets/ ect) is enuff to keep me busy and tired ...getting on them about doing more than 1 basic chore a day isnt worth triggering behaviours or trauma flash backs...hell they can barely manage too maintain while in their special school for delincuants that are kicked out of public schools due to behaviours lol...so yea Im ok with them underachiving in the chore department in exchange for a confict free moment or two each day im silly like that
    WOW! that is amazing to hear! they need more people out there like you. this is probably the best thing that i have read all day! you are incredible and now that you have your diet and workout in order, everyone better look out!

I knew Sexy4 was a SUPER WOMAN! You sure are one of a kind and we are ALL so happy to have such a special member here with us.
    Author Unknown

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 11-15-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information