Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    qkcam is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Sardines a substitute for cottage cheese? Interesting!!

btw - sardines are EXCELLENT for you, eat up. Careful though - I see alot of fat in your diet - sardines, walnuts, almonds, more almonds, salmon sushi, fish oils, and bacon - GASP!!! Just remember, fats add up FAST. Be mindful, they are the ones that will screw you royally more than the other 2 macros simply because they're more than twice as calorie dense and generally very easy to overeat.
    GB Thanks for your support! I only ate the sardines becasue i had ran out of cottage cheese.. You are so RIGHT Too much fat.. and today was horrible.. yesterday i had ran out of protein pwdr and was at medical appts.. and almonds were the only think handy.. today was worse but got protein pwdr.. and you are right the fat is hanging on.. so i need to get back on track.. with food and exercise.. somehow.. HOW? Today was a horrilbe day emotionally and i didnt want to eat at all..
    but here goes the list.
    meal one: oatmeal with blueberries walnuts protein pwder
    meal two: baklava, sugar cookie (as i had an emo meltdown.) green tea a bit of coffee
    meal three: some chicken breast 1/2 whole wheat pita..was no sauce.. that was supposed to be meal number 2.. but didnt make it.
    meal four- maybe it will be cottage cheese.. getting to late to eat too much..
    i know i do better with food when i am exercising and i have been in a funk since sat..and haven't felt like exercising- which is strange..i guess some saddness PMS issues.. but need to get back on it... help!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    No time like the present. You are doing great. You are. So realize this and move forward.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    thanks Slimmer--- the goal for today is to get back on track...

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    like slim said, today is today so just hitch the wagon back onto the truck and go get it!

Blog Entries
    you are so right ragin!! back at it.. i did 1 60min circuit of the spartcus workout and one 30 sec circuit.. i might be able to do another 30sec circuit but dont want to "push" it doing good so far with the food today..and worked up a good sweat with that workout!.. it has been 4 days since i worked out.. we'll see how the body holds up.. but sure is good for stress i'd say

Quote Originally Posted by qkcam View Post
    you are so right ragin!! back at it.. i did 1 60min circuit of the spartcus workout and one 30 sec circuit.. i might be able to do another 30sec circuit but dont want to "push" it doing good so far with the food today..and worked up a good sweat with that workout!.. it has been 4 days since i worked out.. we'll see how the body holds up.. but sure is good for stress i'd say
    glad to see that you are liking and hitting the spartacus workout. 60 min is a lot, so good job gettin back it! for your body, you may want to try to break it down into two workouts and do one in the morning and one in the evening, depending on how your energy level is. how are the therapies going?

Blog Entries
    thanks ragin... i have been having a little bit of "more " energy than usual..and have been finding myseld occasionally feeling like a "ragin" cajun..although i am not cajun! I like the spartcus workouts because i can crank one out right in my living room..and it feelsl ike i accomplish something.. thanks for asking about the therapies.. i feel it is for sure helping!..and that is huge.. i have to not over do.. i like the idea of splitting it up into 2 workouts-!! cool..or maybe toss in a gym visit. the doc said only do 1/4 of what i "think " i can do for a while. so the injections are helping ...but the insurance is not wanting to pay .. and get this.. if i get an injection while at the "doc visit" they only cover the lesser of the 2..which is the injection...thsi doc costs $295 per visit.. could be worse.. i am filing a grevience with the insurance.. i guess that was better than throwing the phone through the wall-- although it didnt feel like it at the time.. what crazy non sense.. i asked them to process the doc visit instead of the injection and said."we need acorrected claim"" blah with explaination.. so i am down 300 i wasnt counting on ..and spending about 80 bucks a week it will be out of pocket for the b12 and the gamma.. sorry for the long story.. i need to find a way to not let all this get me down and enjoy the sense of wellbeing i am gaining!!! i just couldnt' believe they said they wont allow cost for injection and dr visit at the same time-- what nonsense.. so time to get the pen and paper and write a gratitude list of all this is working-- i want to be postive and grateful for what is going well and not chew on this "game" -- i used to be good a baseball...so i will just look at this like--- practice of the mind.. i appreciate you checking in and asking.. maybe i could have just stuck to the "good news" hope you are doing well..

thanks ragin... i have been having a little bit of "more " energy than usual..and have been finding myseld occasionally feeling like a "ragin" cajun..although i am not cajun! I like the spartcus workouts because i can crank one out right in my living room..and it feelsl ike i accomplish something.. thanks for asking about the therapies.. i feel it is for sure helping!..and that is huge.. i have to not over do.. i like the idea of splitting it up into 2 workouts-!! cool..or maybe toss in a gym visit. the doc said only do 1/4 of what i "think " i can do for a while. so the injections are helping ...but the insurance is not wanting to pay .. and get this.. if i get an injection while at the "doc visit" they only cover the lesser of the 2..which is the injection...thsi doc costs $295 per visit.. could be worse.. i am filing a grevience with the insurance.. i guess that was better than throwing the phone through the wall-- although it didnt feel like it at the time.. what crazy non sense.. i asked them to process the doc visit instead of the injection and said."we need acorrected claim"" blah with explaination.. so i am down 300 i wasnt counting on ..and spending about 80 bucks a week it will be out of pocket for the b12 and the gamma.. sorry for the long story.. i need to find a way to not let all this get me down and enjoy the sense of wellbeing i am gaining!!! i just couldnt' believe they said they wont allow cost for injection and dr visit at the same time-- what nonsense.. so time to get the pen and paper and write a gratitude list of all this is working-- i want to be postive and grateful for what is going well and not chew on this "game" -- i used to be good a baseball...so i will just look at this like--- practice of the mind.. i appreciate you checking in and asking.. maybe i could have just stuck to the "good news" hope you are doing well..
    damn babe, i know how feel with the medical expenses. like i said before, i was in cancer research and saw insurance companies shut down patient treatment options because it went against them. stay positive and hope everything works out. and i am here to help out in anyway i can!

Blog Entries
    thanks for the encouragement Ragin- Keeping postive at this moment.
    thursday food:
    meal one;
    oatlmeal with blueberries protein pwdr

meal two:
    grn protein shake with dribose and glutamine

spartucs exercise

meal three
    chicken breast with steamed spinach- steamed carrots and an apple

meal four: chicken pho with white meat and veggies

meal five: few bits of smoked trout and an eggroll (not the best but was out of my comfort at a "social event" yay.. i did something new!)
    meal six: cottage cheese.. didnt have enough for a full serviing so i had a piece of ez toast with cinnamon

Blog Entries
    i guess i can be grateful i dont have cancer..
    friday
    meal one oatmeal with blueberries and protein pwder
    meal two protn pwder, grn pwdr. d-ribose glutamine
    meal three... beef beans, rice and a few chips== fresh salsa
    meal four whole wheat walnut cranberry bread
    meal five chicken
    meal six cottage cheese 2 fish oils.
    i fill like giving up with the food log.. it seems all over the place and hard to get motivated back to the gym...seeesm the long drawn out realtionship ending is taking a toll on me not very motivate... sad

You are doing better by logging in.

And as far as the gym? for now eating correctly is the most important thing. Food is somewhere between 80-90% of this program so if you eat better each day, then you will feel better. When you get your energy back up then yes the gym will call your name out. But for now? Let's focus on what is working. Remember rest is important too so make sure you are actually getting enough.

Now as far as matters of the heart? Time heals this. We all know this one all too well. And the best advice I can give for this? Change your focus. If you focus on something else no matter how silly for now, your healing will speed up. Plus what about volunteering for something where you help others. This is a known way to recover. Helping others will help you.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    thank you Slimm... i was thinking about volunteering in fact the person i had the cheeseburger with the other day is blind and was telling me i could help them with ceramics class .. sometimes i dont trust my health/energy levels enough to show up consistantly though.. so will need to find a place that can accomodate that. Logging helps excetp I am sick of eating the same thing all the time and need to find a easy healthy way to change it. and when i do go to the gym that helps too becasue i feel more motivated to eat better. gonna try to go today.. and trying to remind myself that i am taking steps to meet new people and do new things-- it just seems to be taking so long..

Blog Entries
    sunday...
    meal oneatmeal blueberries walnuts protein pwder
    meal two protein pwder dribose gren pwdr
    WORKOUT: LEGS, BACK CHEST ( 2 SETS REPS 4EXS EACH GROUP)LEPTICAL 20 MINS
    meal three: turkey with mustard on whole wheat mulitgrain
    meal four: apple
    meal five: eas low carb drink
    meal six: to be determined. maybe turkey and cottage cheese and 2 fish oils.

that's my girl~ keep a loggin'
    Author Unknown

one way you can switch up the meals you are eating by going thru the recipe section. there are tons of recipes there that may help you find foods that you like in order to get the ball rolling forward. maybe give us some hints at what meals and we can help ya from there.

Blog Entries
    good idea about the recipes -is there a section for "convientient food?" like the "taco truck" HA.. sat wasn't too bad.. but ended up going out with friends to a koren restaurant..it was great and i really needed the company! today not too bad.. thanks you two for the support!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^lol

convientient food chicka

i used to have to get B12 shots as well, made the WORLD of diff for me (cant afford it anymore now with out insurance) I get the mouth spray from vite shoppe, just a spritz in the mouth and alll betterer lol (well that and lottsa protein ) ask your Doc about it, maybe helpfull for ya. Gawd knows low enegry can seriously sabbatage the most best laid plans an intentions.

Paleo plan has the origanial ver and than the lazy persons altered it in several forms making all sorts a exceptions ~ basicly no longer making it Paleo -lol
    when I had considered it, I found the old version and the revised ones, but hard core followers sum it up as living off of nature in natures form. nothing processd or man made (well except meats precut for consumer) and no starch veggies.

~Its basicly a low carb/low sugar diet of living as if we are hunters in prehistoric times. (I LOVED the idea, but yea I need my processed protien shakes-lol and sharp chedder cheese every blue moon) so I gravitated back to Atkins kinda diet, being sure to drink my 74fl water or more to flush the ketosis and stuff.

anywho, if you wanna check out what Im doing here is my link, http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=#post5752939 but before you think of altering your path cuz a any re-re stuff I do (lol) a few things to consider...I had intetinal surgery years ago and am missing several feet of intestine, this drasticly effects my absorbtion of nutriants/protein/vites so I take 2 fist fulls of suppliments daily and have to get a shlew of blood tests yearly.
    I once weighed 365ish lbs due to a horrid marrige of 15years and than lost 150 + in 1 year with help of Atkins and than I started working out and dropped to 150lbs (the X dropped 125ish lbs on it ~still fit). Lots a diets work for lots a people, but unless we maintain healthy eating the fat returns and unless we work out we look like deflated balloons-lol.

Your already eating, thinking, doing healthy ~yay gkcam!

...and I have to say (with no meaning to hurt your very tender feelings rite now) from the itsey bitsey minute bit you have shared/that I have read about your relationship...Im glad its running its cource (not to harsh I hope) cuz you no longer have ta worry about another person/emotionaly support them/ or worry whats happining in the relationship. Its just you know lady ALLLLLLLLLL you ! you you you you you teeheee and you get to be so fricken selfish by treating yourself to new people, places, ideas, ways of living ...pamper the fvck outta yourself cuz you know your worth it, reshape any or everything in your life body soul mind to be the EXACT way you want /dream of! How fvcking cool is that!!!!
    ~ looking at yourself in the mirror every damn day saying every awsome thing you can think of about you and the life your making for yourself, strutting that shit and when you feel at a loss cuz of the relationship you had is no longer, shake it off, her loss and the next chick you get you wont settle for any less than you demand I can feel the raw power of oppertunity for you! H3LL I LIVED IT 3 years ago...the best time of my life! key for me was to {as SM basicly said } not focus on the "loss" (?) but focus on your now gains.. surround yourself with possitive people motovational people people that well tell you when your fvcking up and giuld you to nolonger fvcking up people you can b1tch too even though you know they will listen than tell you to svck it up cuz your too awsome too whine people that expect you places (gym/work/here/ or the volunteering your thinking of) so that you feel obligated to be at those places regardles of how your feeling in the moment...and once you get there they cheer you on and your motovated.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    sorry so long ...shheeeesh, but its been awhile sence saw your thread :")

Blog Entries
    Sexy 4 My!! wow ! you have been through ALOT!! i feel really lucky to have your support! YOu are STRONG.. and i love the photo of the conveinet food.. It is all a process for me.. i am not really "out of that relationship" it is shifting-- she is my only sense of family.. really and not strong enough to let it all go...just yet-- and have my eyes out for others after all she wants to be "poly" in open relations then I can too.. !! while i keep working on myself. this week has been strange..neighbrs dog was visiting and left a gift that keeps giving.. fleas-- i tried not to bomb cause i dont do chemicals well..but hand no choice- and they are still here!! strong critters! and i had to basicaly stay away as much as i could for 2 days.. I am glad you found a B vit that works! i take alot of suppliments too!! ever heard of BODY BALANCE- kinda expensive but i think it helps me. I will pop over and see your thread.. working at it slowly and wondering-- if i do the "over all body light weights" can i do that every other day?
    thanks so much for sharing your story and you strength!!
    Monday:
    1. oatmeal with walnuts protein powder 3 egg whites 1 egg
    2. protein pwder gren pwder spiriluina, dribose-2 hours laundry
    3. taco truck chicken taco ,... cilantro meat, onions, corn tortilla
    4. chicken breast and an apple.. i didnt have time to make spinach had a group
    after group i had ameltdown.
    5. kid size yogart rocky road sunday.. at least it was kid size and yogart

today will be better..

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Bump!

ooops lol my bad, I guess in my mind when someone says they wanna shop around for bbd it means the relationship is already over ~ but hay if you all are happy in an open relationship {you are happy, rite?} than party on lol, extra hands to do the dishes, laundry,cooking and "other things" lol it works for some people (im way too jelious for that, I dont share my candy or undies or man lol. I even look at him sometimes and say "MINE" lol, was thinking of engraving in his wedding ring "property of ----(sexy4mysweetheart), now put me back on damn it!" well, Im sure you will still have days you struggle with it, like any form of relationship and were here ta be a sound board for ya chicka!

have not heard of body balance (i dont think) ...researching now

ok body balance, premis seems great, however some vites/suppliments dont work when taken around the same time/ never mind mixed in the same fluid, so thats a lill shadey to me, also some vites need food or no food to be absorbed proper and if the bottle has .example. the iron amount I need but not enough of the Vite B6 than I still end up buying supplment. It seems to be made for the average healthy person to meet the FDA requirments on daily recomended intake but I dont absorb all vites from foods and go by my blood levels too see whats being absorbed contrast to what Im stuffing in my face lol. so altho its a good idea, I will pass. Thanks for thinking of it for me tho!
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 09-20-2011 at 02:32 PM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    how you doing Sexy?

Blog Entries
    was away for a few days at a friends and didn't have my log in.. food has been good several small meals a day.. today was a trip.
    3 shots of espresso and then an hour and half at the gym.. last day at gym was tuesday.. i did shoulders and arms and eleptical for 20mins..1 hour total..
    today legs, back, chest and 30mins ele & treadmill
    food for today so far
    1. 1/2 chicken sandwich
    2. oatmeal with walnuts,raspberries, protein pwder- 3 eggwhites 1 egg
    then gym
    3. protein shake from gym (cause they were out of sandwiches)
    4. will be steak and spinach or fish and spinach
    5. will be cottage cheese or more of 4.. and
    6.. if there is a 6 will be cottage cheese and 2 fish oils.
    down 2.5 lbs from starting position... or is it down 4 pounds.. was 179.5 now about i believe it said 176. still more work.. if i could do more cardio i could lose more--- but feeling grateful for what i cranked out today ..even though it was under the influence of espresso..
    someone told me green tea is a good metabolism booster and "hunger supressant" but it doesnt have enough kick for my foggy brain!

was away for a few days at a friends and didn't have my log in.. food has been good several small meals a day.. today was a trip.
    3 shots of espresso and then an hour and half at the gym.. last day at gym was tuesday.. i did shoulders and arms and eleptical for 20mins..1 hour total..
    today legs, back, chest and 30mins ele & treadmill
    food for today so far
    1. 1/2 chicken sandwich
    2. oatmeal with walnuts,raspberries, protein pwder- 3 eggwhites 1 egg
    then gym
    3. protein shake from gym (cause they were out of sandwiches)
    4. will be steak and spinach or fish and spinach
    5. will be cottage cheese or more of 4.. and
    6.. if there is a 6 will be cottage cheese and 2 fish oils.
    down 2.5 lbs from starting position... or is it down 4 pounds.. was 179.5 now about i believe it said 176. still more work.. if i could do more cardio i could lose more--- but feeling grateful for what i cranked out today ..even though it was under the influence of espresso..
    someone told me green tea is a good metabolism booster and "hunger supressant" but it doesnt have enough kick for my foggy brain!
    Attitude with gratitude continues with success!
    Author Unknown

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    even though it was under the influence of espresso..
    lol, I don't do anything without being under the influence of something, so don't feel too badly!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    lol, I don't do anything without being under the influence of something, so don't feel too badly!
    LOL... i was thinking it was a really good day exccept for the 3 espressos (they hurt my tummy) what can i fo instead for "boost" to get an hour or an hour 30mins at the gym??? I notice more defination in my quads the other day-- i was like WOW... I have never seen that! feels inspiring! what are your infuences gbrice do tell. I have tried some nitro power shot-- that was good.. but coffee/espresso yummy! but not good for tummy.. i need a new influence..so i can sweat it out on the machine for an hour..
    this one guy today started on a chest machine next to me.. i was watching him..he is huge was pushing almost 400lbs on the upper chest press.. i did my chest work out and went to do abs and "lite cardio" when i was leaving the gym he was still on chest so i guess he must have worked it at least an hour-- wow!! i could see his big muscles flex when he lifted the weight and i tried not to stare but it was so fascinating... his pecs were as big as my head!

Blog Entries
    ps-- so i have been having cottage cheese and 2 fish oils at nite.. wanting to put something with the cottage cheese-- but not sure what..lowfat sliced chicken breast? or fruit? this is the last meal of the nite.

how much is too much steamed spinach? thanks

^^^ stick with the chicken late at night. Too much sugar in the fruit and you don't want that insulin spike right before bed....
    Author Unknown

food and gym session looks rockin!

a boost before the gym....well, I dont drink coffee or soda but I do take a caffine pill before gym and it gets me ampted.

Blog Entries
    thanks Slimm and Sexy-- I will lay off the fruit before bed..actually i have been for awhile when gbrice suggested the cottage cheese and 2 fish oils.. but last nite was thinking fruit.. but didn't have it..just looking from some change..
    sexy- i do have some "ramp up" i believe that has caffine... i half to split it up cause the whole thing is too much. I really like coffee it just doesnt like my stomach.

Blog Entries
    I have a question about working out.. since i have changed the weights to ligther and more reps and doing more of a "full body" excpet i do shoulders and arms together on a seperate day... should i just stick to the routine of doing chest, back, legs 1x a week in the same workout or can i do it more often? thanks- hope this question makes sense.

if your looking for somethan to kill the sweets craving before bed... like i do lol (night time is evil to my will power) i reach for sugar free jello ...anyone have thoughts on that for gkcam?

Im no personal trainer but I cant do a days focus on just legs (or what ever body part) cuz by the time Im half way threw my body part is screaming NO MORE -lol but if I do all body parts and mix up between I get alot more training in...{ex, tricept press, than calf extend, than back extend, than ab roll, than bicept, than squat press, than chest fly ~instead of tricept, than bicept, than shoulder press ect} my man does the focus on body part daily and it does take him less time and he does get results, but this is what works for me and the way I see it is that as long as Im training and enjoy it ~Im getting results

Blog Entries
    thanks Sexy-- i have been mixing up my training a bit..sometimes i feel like my adhd even flares up at the gym!.. but hope to get results..
    Sunday-- strange food day.. i went out on an "art walk" it took about 5 hours..and in North Beach will all the italian restaurants.. I didnt do too bad.
    1. oatmeal, with 3 egg whites 1 egg..protein powder
    2. low fat milk cappucino (does that count?)
    3. protein pwdr with greens and dribose
    4. 2 chicken tacos-- they were pretty greasy ..too much for my taste.. but had some cabbage on them.
    5. -- okay this one hit me by suprise.. i hardly eat pasta.. but i had pasta and meatballs 3 or them.. and some bread-- (CHEAT MEAL)
    6. (if there is room) cottage cheese and 2 fish oils.. but trying to figure if i already had too many calories.. i resisted the sweets at the bakeries!!
    tomorrow is appt. at stanford with doc.. and i hopefully can get the gym in afterword. at least i walked for hours.. and after i ate the pasta i walked a good power walk for 20 mins..

Blog Entries
    sexy..how many times a week do you do that routine? thanks.. for some reason it would let me cut and paste.

you may want to look into some type of NO2 drink with caffeine in it. there are all sorts of brands and what not, check out the supplement section. with the cottage cheese, i usually put in some protein powder, teaspoon of natty almond butter, and sometimes add in a lil cocoa powder with splenda. definition in your quads, go head girl! that is just motivation to push harder. hope everything goes well at stanford!

Have you seen Gbrice's protein ice-cream recipe? Sounds yummy and I am going to try it myself soon....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...m#.ToCZIxw0i6Y
    Author Unknown

@gkcam.. I can never quote post, or spell check (as if you have not noticed by now-lol) so annoying
    I do my training about every day, save 2 (there allways seems to be at least 2days the evil teenagers lifes challenge mine, and they allways seem to win damn it....evil EVIL!-lol) my session is listed in my daily thread chicka, takes me about an hour. 3sets of 15 (weights ajusted so by end of session have muscel fail as goal) 30 sec max brake between reps and usual stretch out focus muscel during the brake. If feeling up to it (hate cardio, soooo mind numbing ) I will use ark OR eliptical FOR 10MIN training to get warmed up/blood flowing/metab ramped.

was woundering if you are weighing / measuring? how is your body responding to all the fab changes? dish it lady, inquiring mind wanna know-lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    @gkcam.. I can never quote post, or spell check (as if you have not noticed by now-lol) so annoying
    I do my training about every day, save 2 (there allways seems to be at least 2days the evil teenagers lifes challenge mine, and they allways seem to win damn it....evil EVIL!-lol) my session is listed in my daily thread chicka, takes me about an hour. 3sets of 15 (weights ajusted so by end of session have muscel fail as goal) 30 sec max brake between reps and usual stretch out focus muscel during the brake. If feeling up to it (hate cardio, soooo mind numbing ) I will use ark OR eliptical FOR 10MIN training to get warmed up/blood flowing/metab ramped.

was woundering if you are weighing / measuring? how is your body responding to all the fab changes? dish it lady, inquiring mind wanna know-lol
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    you may want to look into some type of NO2 drink with caffeine in it. there are all sorts of brands and what not, check out the supplement section. with the cottage cheese, i usually put in some protein powder, teaspoon of natty almond butter, and sometimes add in a lil cocoa powder with splenda. definition in your quads, go head girl! that is just motivation to push harder. hope everything goes well at stanford!
    Thanks Ragin - I will try a NO2with caffine ..i have heard that the nitro is supposed to increse blood flow and muscles strentgh? do you have all that in your cottage cheese before you go to bed? I usually save the cottage cheese for my prebed mail ..with 2 fish oils Stanford went well it seems one of hte virius they think causes cfids..has really gone down alot .. but i still n eed to take more antivirals, and becase i am taking so many different treatments it is really hard to say what is causing the greatest reaction in the viral loads.. so i am not sure i am ready to just stop the other treatments and stick to only theres and i wasn't gettin alot of relief from it.. but the good news is something is WORKING and the virial titers are going down. big success.. thanks fro ansking! today was good.. with visit and food and exercise and alots of driving....will post more in the morning.. thanks

Blog Entries
    I keep losing days.. time is going so fast.. and i keep running away from home.. good workout on Monday.. shoulders ( i lost track of time maybe 30mins + and 25mins of ele/treadmill ..)
    but tuesday i was EXHAUSTED.. so worked on food plan.
    1. oatmeal w/ 3eggwhtes 1 egg
    2. sliced turkey-- I cheated with sugar cookie too after another dr appt. telling me to sign up for IV immunoglobuin.. (hey trying to be open minded- and maybe insuarnce will pay)
    3. steak, steamed spinach, fresh garlic, fresh hummus (someone else did the cooking : ) gratefully) sweet potato and sliced zuchinni
    4. protein pwdr with grns and spiriluina
    5. 1/2 cup cottage cheese

weds:
    1. 1 pancake- high fiber mix added pumpkin, no sugar, hemp protein, wheat germ -not bad and 2 hard boild eggs
    gym: arms 3 exercises bi/tris 3sets 15 reps.. no cardio as i needed to go come and clean.
    2. post work out shake eas lite
    3. sliced chicken breast with tad hummus and 1 pc ez bread, i small tomato
    4. protein pwdr with green pwder dribose, glutamine, spirilina
    5. spinach and a bit of left over steak maybe 1/2 sweet potato
    6. cottage cheese 2 fish oils

those two days look good, consistency is the key to this!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information