Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    qkcam is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    thrusday food:
    meal one: oatmeal, blueberries,walnuts protein pwder, 3eggs 1 white
    meal two: pre work out.. protein water green pwdr glutamine
    workout: chest about 25mins
    meal three: Turkey sandwich w/ mustard and only 1 piece bread, tomato, 1/2 avocado
    meal four: bananna
    meal five : 1/2 chicken breast, steamed spinach
    meal six: cottage cheese 2 fish oils..

how long does it take to lose more weight? i have been really good with the sugar.. i guess cause i am getting older at 44.. when i was younger it came off FAST!!!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    and someone that wants to eat in the same direction i am trying too..
    this will DEF help!

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    how long does it take to lose more weight?
    depends... some think as long as your cal intake is lower than cals used daily you will drop lbs, others think as long as your sugar startch intake is wicked low you will drop lbs
    {I can attest to both working and my X ate massive cals of beacon for snacks even, on low sugar/starch diet and dropped fast lbs, Im kind of doing a combo of both now and so far lost 5lbs in 2weeks after being on a platue for a few months} regardless, if we dont make perminate changes that we can stick to, nothing will work so do whatever you can live with and not be misserable lol

as far as the sugar, dont forget that fruit (bannana,blueberries) grains (bread) oats (edible starchy grain of the oat plant) are the same to your pancreas as a candy bar, so count those sugars as well.
    "Grains and sugar are converted to glucose during your digestive process and can raise your blood sugar levels, prompting your pancreas to secrete insulin, Dr. Michael Sears explains on his family nutrition website. Insulin will store the glucose in your fatty cells in an attempt to lower your blood sugar level; there, it is converted into fat, resulting in weight gain."

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ keep the sugar down yes.
    but oats are fine and help a lot while trying to lose BF...
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    friday
    1. oatmeal with blueberries protein pwdr
    2. protein pwder with grn pwdr
    3. 1 egg 3 whites
    4. 1/2 chicken breast steamed spinach
    5. ptn pwder grn pwdr
    6. cottage cheese 2 fish oils
    7. small slice pizza with mozerailla and tomato..thin crust. --- not a planned cheat meal.. but didnt do so good aroudn dinner plans, .. and needed something-- the emotions are coming up around this week and the relationship shift.. how the heck to i look forward -- knowing she is going to be with someone else.. it is really messin wit da head and i am thinkin..i am just not girl enough to handle it.. but -- one meal at a time.. got groceries for tomorrow and will make it to the gym for an hour.. hopefullly..

ps- slimmer how do oats help to lose BF? just curious.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qkcam View Post
    thanks
    Super food
    low on the GI index
    very filling hence stays with you long
    and oats actually yield some protein for a carb based food
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    friday
    1. oatmeal with blueberries protein pwdr
    2. protein pwder with grn pwdr
    3. 1 egg 3 whites
    4. 1/2 chicken breast steamed spinach
    5. ptn pwder grn pwdr
    6. cottage cheese 2 fish oils
    7. small slice pizza with mozerailla and tomato..thin crust. --- not a planned cheat meal.. but didnt do so good aroudn dinner plans, .. and needed something-- the emotions are coming up around this week and the relationship shift.. how the heck to i look forward -- knowing she is going to be with someone else.. it is really messin wit da head and i am thinkin..i am just not girl enough to handle it.. but -- one meal at a time.. got groceries for tomorrow and will make it to the gym for an hour.. hopefullly..

thanks
    If you have to have pizza, thin crust is the way to go. So as far as that goes, well done!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    gkcam....your food selection has come a long way since you started your thread...congratSSSS!!!!

Blog Entries
    thanks all for your support..and girlygymrat.. thanks for noticing as telling me.. it is easy to not see our own changes- my computer has crashed and i am trying a work around.. I needed a work around to get to you all and log my food.. ..and to see your shiney avatars and images. Ragin cagin...thought about what you said about doing 3 miles...yesterday i did a bit oveer a mile walk//jog.. (i miss jogging- used to do it but need to work gently into the knees and feet) it felt good to work get going again..just dont want to over do it..and get sick.. but back to my question, can you help me get up to 3 miles? i would love that goal!
    SAT:
    1. OATMEAL with protein pwdr
    2. 1 egg 3 whites
    WORKOUT: ARMS SHOULDERS 20MINS TREADMILL WALK/JOG -YAY!!
    3. post workout: turkey sandwich with mustard... only 1/2 slice of whole grain bread
    4. protein pwdr, grn pwdr, dribose, spiriluina
    5. 1/2 chicken breast asparagus
    6. cottage cheese (still not sure how much of this to eat 1/2 cup?) 2 fish oils
    it looks like i have lost 6 or 7 lbs since i started all this!! wow! i am feeling really motivated.. so motivated i had to get a new device to go on line to tell you all... thank you.. thanks for listening to my rants and frustrations and thanks for being here through all this!

Quote Originally Posted by qkcam;57***18
    it looks like i have lost 6 or 7 lbs since i started all this!! wow! i am feeling really motivated.. so motivated i had to get a new device to go on line to tell you all... thank you.. thanks for listening to my rants and frustrations and thanks for being here through all this!
    WONDERFUL NEWS! Simply wonderful to hear~ Keep it up gk!
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    Howdy: need to put sunday food
    meal one : oatlmeal with protein pwdr
    meal two: 3 eggwhites 1 egg
    meal three: 1/2 chicken breast steamed spinach 1/2 sweet potato
    meal four: protein pwdr, grn pwdr, vit pwdr, etc
    meal five: (took my blind friend out for her bday.. but did okay ) chcken breast 1 slice bread, 1 slice bacon, 2 slice tomatos, onions- was surrounded by pie and cheesburgers-- so not bad!
    meal six: cottage cheese 2 fish oils
    OOPSY FEELINGS (dang it muchy) i need to toss the cocoa powder.. was having feelings .. ate butter with cocoa pwdr and agave- maybe i need to get rid of the agave, and coco pwdr.. was under the influence of ambian..
    today i will go for injections and the gym... yay!
    trying to set with letting this woman go..and if i do do i take down her photonetwork that i built.. the nas with h er images and all her work-- it is my equipment, but i feel spitful to take it.. she is /will use it after all after her trip-- and i dont want to do it out of spite but i also dont want to be a doormat.. but at some point i did believe i told her she could just keep it all.. so... trying to set with ..what this will look like- and kinda stressn me out.. i want to unplug her because i dont feel i have any power in our connection- while she is off doing her "own thing" with the old ex.. unpluging her network could/would prove my "power" but also could prove i'm a jerk! ha.. I'll show you!! you do this and I will do that! whats the saying.. two wrongs dont make a right. maybe just forget about the power trip and let go-.. can't wait to get to the gym!! and setting with not knowing the answers.. but grateful i am learning better ways of taking care of my food.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad that you are learning better ways of taking care of your food, that right there is one key that you are trying to make the change. hard to comment on the other stuff but if you bought the equipment, its yours! could selling the equipment/photonetwork be a solution? the gym always helps me focus more and helps with the stress.

Blog Entries
    didn't make it to the gym yesterday...but did get gamma and b 12 and sweated alot in the car on the way back from doctor.. does that count? will go today.. and looking forward to it.. yesterdays food was good.
    meal one: oatmeal with protein pwder, 3 egg whites 1 egg
    meal two: protn pwdr, grn pwdr glutamine spirulina
    meal three: grilled chicken breast on whole wheat pita with lettuce and tomato
    meal four: prtn pwdr, glutamine, d ribose
    meal five: 1/2 chicken breast steamed spinach
    meal six: cottage cheese.. but i think i ate too much.. i guess 1/2 or 14 cup is what i should be doing? i need a boundary.
    haven't decided what i will do about equipment.. trying to keep the focus on myself and what i need to do for me.. today at the gym will be back and the neck machine..and 20 mins treadmill or eleptical..longer if i can...but dont want to over do. thanks!

do what you can, that is more than nothing! and you are right, you should focus on you, and only you! as for the cottage cheese, i usually have a 1/2 cup at night with my protein shake. if you can continue to eat what you ate yesterday, then there is no doubt that you got this. diet/nutrition is everything!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    do what you can, that is more than nothing! and you are right, you should focus on you, and only you! as for the cottage cheese, i usually have a 1/2 cup at night with my protein shake. if you can continue to eat what you ate yesterday, then there is no doubt that you got this. diet/nutrition is everything!
    Thanks Ragin! should i be having a protein shake at n ite with the cottage cheese? what do you put in your protein shakes?
    TUESDAY: GOOD DAY..but was starving alot of the day.
    meal one : oatmeal with protein pwdr, 3 egg whites 1 egg
    meal two: protein shake with grn pwdr and spiriluina , dribose
    meal three: 1/2 sweet potato, 1/2 breast chicken, steamed spinach
    work out: back 5 exersices 3 sets .. about 35mins and some chatting social time with buff guy- did some abs about 50 with cables and ball. did some neck isolations 1 set of 15 each side
    treadmill walking 20mins- starvin
    meal 4 : post workout eas lite protein shake from gym
    meal 5: aspargus 1/2 chicken breast
    meal 6 cottage cheese-- i was starvin when i went to bed. but didtn't have muchies
    thanks
    want to do another big workout-- but i need to pace myself so i can keep going with this.. maybe just some light walking today.. back is sore from yesterday : ) and legs a bit sore too..

maybe you should get a good TDEE and BMR and we can start from there to see if you need more food. its all about eating under your maintenance calls so once you figure that out, we can shoot from there. how much oatmeal are you eating? maybe, add in 1/4 cup more oats in meal 1, and in meal 3 and 5, maybe try to eat the whole chicken breast and maybe the sweet pot. that should give you about 300-500 more cals right there. try that for now and see if it helps out any. in my shakes, usually just consist of a protein blend (mostly whey) and cottage cheese. in the am, i may add some cinnamon and sometimes even a lil cayenne pepper to give it some spice. another one that i add in sometimes is cocoa powder (unsweetened) in to add that lil extra choco kick!

the working out/training gets addictive so just stay at it at a pace you can handle for now. your foods look great so keep it up, you got this! and remember, its not a sprint, its a marathon!

gkcam...i take in 1/2 cup of cottage cheese. for oatmeal, i was doing a 1/2 c when working out, but pulled back to 1/3 c since I am on restricted workout schedule at the moment.

Do what you can in the gym. ALL MOVEMENT is good! you are doing great especially since you moved that scale in the right direction and are eating so much more and better food!! Awesome progress girl!!!!

Blog Entries
    ragin what is a TDEE? I am leary of a bmi becasue i dont think they consider bone structure or muscle mass do they? I am eating about 1/5 c (precooked) oatmeal for breakfast...and can try to increase to 1/3 c? and will try to bump up the chicken breast .. and potato.. thanks for the support.. I might be able to get those body fat calipers or have it measured at the gym would that help?

GGR- how come you are on a restricted work out ?

weds
    oatmeal w/ blueberries protein pwd
    meal 2 protein shake /w glutamine
    meal 3 broccoli and chicken with about 2 tlbs spoons brown rice
    meal 4 protein pwdr with greens
    meal 5 1/2 chicken breast with steamed spinach, and tiny bit of sweet potato that was lft over
    meal 6 will be cottage cheese 1/4 c and some chocolate protein pwdr i just picked up.

missing my computer-- t his thing is combersome-- but need to keep loggin--- thanks!

foods lookin good again. TDEE is Total Daily Energy Expenditure, and there is a thread on it at the top of the nutrition section. GGR just gave her bod some new assets! just keep on keeping on

RC is right on...keep on keeping on. I had cosmetic surgery a month back and can't workout for another 2 weeks. Got me some small Ds/full Cs (still swollen so the final verdict isn't in) and have my lid eyes done too...but definetly are assets!!! I like how everything is turning out and in 2 short weeks, I get to go back to the gym!! Yay!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks RC and GGR I will check out the TDEE when i get my laptop back.. I am seeing changes in my bod and have lost another pound.. GGR i hope everything works out well for you... i am not sure what you mean by ds/full cs ...
    this is the big weekend and need to keep the focus on me-- as I can't control "her"
    thrusday
    meal one: i had to force myself to eat.. oatmeal w/blueberries then pp (50grms worth)and water.
    meal two: prework out: pp with dribose - grn pwdr
    WORKOUT chest about 35 mins then walked on treadmill 10.. was exhasuted
    post work outmeal 3: turkey sandwich on whole grain w/mustard-- grateful they sell these healhty fresh sandwichs at the gym.. they must work i see huge muscles at that gym!
    meal 4: steak and steamed spinach
    meal5 and 6 combo.. protein pwder, and cottage cheese..
    haven't been snaking at nite for a few nites!! yay! but not sure i am getting enough calories...maybe i will try to get to the tdee sooner than when the laptop comes back.
    thanks all!

Thanks RC and GGR I will check out the TDEE when i get my laptop back.. I am seeing changes in my bod and have lost another pound.. GGR i hope everything works out well for you... i am not sure what you mean by ds/full cs ...
    this is the big weekend and need to keep the focus on me-- as I can't control "her"
    thrusday
    meal one: i had to force myself to eat.. oatmeal w/blueberries then pp (50grms worth)and water.
    meal two: prework out: pp with dribose - grn pwdr
    WORKOUT chest about 35 mins then walked on treadmill 10.. was exhasuted
    post work outmeal 3: turkey sandwich on whole grain w/mustard-- grateful they sell these healhty fresh sandwichs at the gym.. they must work i see huge muscles at that gym!
    meal 4: steak and steamed spinach
    meal5 and 6 combo.. protein pwder, and cottage cheese..
    haven't been snaking at nite for a few nites!! yay! but not sure i am getting enough calories...maybe i will try to get to the tdee sooner than when the laptop comes back.
    thanks all!
    in bold, she means that her 'pups' are small D's to full C's, as in cups! hahahaha, i love boobies!

glad to hear that you are seeing changes, that's a sure sign that you are doing it! just stick with it and watch the magic happen. slow and steady is the key!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    in bold, she means that her 'pups' are small D's to full C's, as in cups! hahahaha, i love boobies!

glad to hear that you are seeing changes, that's a sure sign that you are doing it! just stick with it and watch the magic happen. slow and steady is the key!
    thanks for the education man!!
    it sounds painful! I am trying to get my pups to reduce a bit..but not sure doing chest exercises help..seems the older i get the bigger they get.. are they ever gonna stop growing? it must be an estrogen disorder ! and as a teen i couldnt wait to get em! just working to be happy with the bod i have-- not easy.. yet i am glad it is working better than before-- oh so glad!!

thanks for the education man!!
    it sounds painful! I am trying to get my pups to reduce a bit..but not sure doing chest exercises help..seems the older i get the bigger they get.. are they ever gonna stop growing? it must be an estrogen disorder ! and as a teen i couldnt wait to get em! just working to be happy with the bod i have-- not easy.. yet i am glad it is working better than before-- oh so glad!!
    thats the spirit!!!!!

you will like the changes your body makes over time. some of my changes needed a little surgical correction and so happy I did! keep it up girl...in a few more months!!!

Attachment 117522 on your weight loss chicka!!!

Blog Entries
    thanks!! it is offical was at doc today-- lost 10lbs.. in just a month.!! not sure why.. my laptop is supposed to be back tomorrow.. my food hasn't been much as i had a pretty stressed out weekend.. getting better-- i need to start loging again.. to make sure i am eating enough..
    today- tuesday- is it only tuesday- feels like have been through ptsd hell week!
    meal one: oatmeal with blueberries and protein pwdr
    meal two: beans rice chicken and one corn tortilla-- NO chips!
    meal three: prton pwdr , grn pwdr.. went to work out-- was so sad could only do a one exericse a few reps and lost it..
    meal four: cottage cheese-- oh and i need to take fish oils.

yesterday i had dinner with a friend... who has/is coming through this cfids- we had chicken and greens.. i cant rmember what else.
    thanks all.. also had been fighting a bug so i neeeded to take a bit of rest from pushing so much at the gym.. and need to keep going-- i dont do so well with the cooler weather- but i am back for today--- and looking forward to getting a computer up and running..
    thanks- all for your support

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Congratz, 10lbs in a month is great for anyone. Keep up the great work.

10 lbs!!! that is wonderful news! get some rest and then we you feel well again, hit it hard!

WOW...10 pounds is well done girlie! you are doing it!!!

WONDERFUL NEWS!!! I bet you are thrilled. It is working! YIPPY!
    Author Unknown

happy halloween!
    Author Unknown

where u been girl????

Where are you qk? Hope you are doing well.....
    Author Unknown

Bump

Hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR QKCAM!
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    I found these old posts.. I am trying to get back on the wagon.. Twist was right I needed to cut out Dairy and Eggs.. it has been an interesting ride..and slowly going back into exercising after being sick for months.. been logging my calories on Calorie count and confused as to how much I actually need.. life has been an adventure!

welcome back girl!

Welcome back and Life is an Adventure!
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    trying to figure out how to transferred my logged food and calories from calorie count over to this form - to save time and energy..
    i want to start logging here again because i got such great support.. and was it Twist or Gbrice that said.. cut out dairy ..they were right.. i have pretty much been off dairy and eggs-- with an exception only very occasionally.. yet it has made a difference so far in the amount of sinus and lung infections.. i also havent been drinking coffee : ( but glad to be moving again and back on track hopefully..

today was odd because i had 1 pancake and .it had been months since i had either but it wasoa healthy pancake.. (excpet it probably had an egg and some dairy?

here is my log so far from today.
    Breakfast
    Brown Rice Cake, w/ Almond Butter, Plain - Without Salt Added
    orac energy greens ,pea protein w/
    Blueberries - Frozen, Unsweetened

opti energy pack 1/3
    KPAX ENERGY 1 TAB

Lunch
    Bacon 3 pieces low fat
    1 Buckwheat Pancake – w/
    Wheat Germ, Toasted, Plain
    Walnuts, English

40mins weights chest& shoulders/ 20mins walking

pea protein

dinner will be a salad with lots of green things and chicken

thanks

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Welcome back, good to see you're picking things back up!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread Information