pebbles is offline Junior Member

Here is a fun one

Ok, I have a challenge for anyone up for it.

For years I have struggled with my diet. Why? Because many foods I cannot eat. Yes, some people are allergic to peanuts. But try any form of nut and nearly all fruits and veggetables. I kid you not. Precooked, I cannot eat many greens. No, grapes, carrots, lettuce, kiwi, orange, potatoe, apple, berries, tomatoes, etc. Some I can have after they have been cooked (tomatoe sauce, potatoes) and no idea why.

Now, no bull, I don't need to hear it's in my head, it's on paper and have had many medical reactions throughout my life by telling myself it is in my head and then trying them.

What I have found to be good are juices. But, I'm looking for other ideas and replacements. Seeing as these things are vital with working out, I need to fix it. Meal ideas or partial replacements.

Ideas?

juttsdm5 is offline Associate Member
    are you looking to cut BF or gain muscle ? because, im loosing BF right now and i dont eat any of those foods so it wouldnt matter.

id figure out what it is your looking to do and then i would read through some of the other members diets to get some ideas.

The only food you have listed that would hinder me in any way would be the potatoe for bulking. Eat Brown Rice instead.

im not sure if this helps, im not really sure what you asking.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Can you eat?
    oats
    eggs
    whey protein
    ezekiel bread
    tuna
    tilapia
    salmon
    steak
    sweet potatoes
    brown rice
    cottage cheese
    greek yogurt
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Jim Junkie is offline New Member
    Have you tried taking stuff like spirulina or wheatgrass? As they are dried and in pill form they may give you a milder reaction..... I have used both in the past when un-able to get enough goodness from the local F&V I could buy. Gave me an energy boost dropped BF and made my skin look younger

Please read our rules! *admin*

Thread Information