mrshanemccarthy is offline New Member

Newbie on forum, been dieting a while now

Hiya every1

well i been advised to pop ova on the diet section so ppl can help me out

Well ill introduce my self first, my name is shane i am a 23 year old male from the UK, my height is 5ft 11 and my current weight is 212 / 214 lbs (aint weighed in a week now)

Well a short story - last summer i wanted to start the steroids but i got advised not to due to my weight, last summer i was 295lbs at the same height above, well about 8 months back i thought f**k it i give the diet thing a go,

so off i started off slow, walking for a hour about 3 times a week, so a result afta a bit and was happy..

today im down to 212 / 214 lbs and same height, but now a bit diff, i job twice a week and cover approx 13 miles each day..

my new job is phisically demanding and require me to walk / jog/ sprint for about 7 miles per day for 5 days a week,
    my job also requires me to lift all day, i estimate about 5 tonne per day, im work as recycling for council...

i also have a multi gym and pull up bar ect in my spare room that i use atleast 5 days a week, not best but its all there to benefit me

Well my problem is my eating - i do treat my self when i wish but pretty good at sticking to my diet

my normal day will be

breky - 1 apple or small amjount of oats (no mile just water mixed with oats
    dinner - 1 sarnie and a apple
    4pm snack - 1 apple
    7-8pm snack - 1 apple
    drink approx 4-6 ltrs of water a day

may swap apple for a bannana or cup of grapes it depends how i feel

thanks for reading and any advice

also about 3 weeks back i started on foza SS t5 slimming pilly, not sure they work tho

cheers

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME! You came to the right place. First of all you need to eat more than apples.

Congrats on your weight loss.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Daveman is offline Junior Member
    So your entire diet consists of carbs with no protein or fats?

I don't even know where to begin but just a fyi protein and fats are required for your bodies basic survival functions. You need to get them in there.

Do some reading on how to set up a very basic diet...you shouldn't even be thinking about supplements until your basic diet/training routine are locked down.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude get some meat in there!!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Read the sticky's bro. They're outdated somewhat and we're in the process of updating, but they will certainly provide you with a fundamental understanding of diet that you clearly lack currently (no offense).

Spend alot of time in this section and look at other people's diets as well. You will learn alot, I promise.

Thread Information