Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    HERE IS WHAT THE CHALLENEGE WILL LOOK LIKE:

DAY 3

Our THIRD days challenge will be: not sure what the fist 1 is called /OSTRIGE / ROLL DOWN

This is BUTT MUSCEL /THIGH / BACK, VERTIBREA STREATCH.

sleepy33 is offline Junior Member
    Don't worry about the shoulder. Been lifting trying to get it stronger. I'll just make that a mini goal to be able to do full pushups again by end of month. Cardio today was 2 hours flag football
    Last edited by sleepy33; 10-02-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Rya
    Rya is offline Junior Member
    I'm ready to get started with this! I don't have a specific weight loss target, it's a bf% target and I'll keep going until I hit it (10%)

My weight yesterday was 143.2lb, I have a scales pic that I will add to this post later this evening.

Looking forward to today's and future challenges!!

asymens is offline Female Member
    Sexy as always you are an inspiration! Hear ya with the pics, for some reason i still see myself skinnnny too! ufda. enjoying following everything! This is great!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Forgot to post my stats, guess that's kind of important. Currently 5'11 (well, that ain't gonna change lol), 190.5 and around 11% bodyfat. Loose goal would be to drop below 10% without losing weight, i.e. a body recomp.

Ishallnocheatmyself is offline Associate Member
    is it too late to jump onboard ? :P btw why couldn`t the girls doin burpees kiss after

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Weighed in Oct 1st @ 98kgs (215lbs) going to aim for 92kgs (202lbs) on Nov 8. Then going to start a clean bulk for 7 weeks. Aiming to be at 10% @95kgs end of this challenge. So weight will not be significantly different for me.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishallnocheatmyself View Post
    is it too late to jump onboard ? :P btw why couldn`t the girls doin burpees kiss after
    i'm sure sexy4 and the rest would say no not too late...i was thinking of your avy the other day....love that one..

for my challenge, i got side tracked last week...on track calorie wise yesterday at 2700 ...will weigh in with pic soon...last 4 times in last 6 months i weighed its been around 242 so i'm going from there...

xxd1v3r is offline New Member
    Weight is 224lbs would like to drop 30lbs by Jan. 2012 will post pic soon.....didnt like the burpees but the spirder man thing was cool

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100

DAY 4 TUESDAY

Our FOURTH days challenge will be: REVERSE CRUNCH EXTEND
    Awesome core work out/ if it’s too easy for ~extend your arm back/parallel to the floor

1.Start with you back on the floor and legs apart, bent at the knee, feet on floor
    2.Using your AB's slowly in a controlled motion lift your legs up off the floor until your tail bone and butt are no longer touching the floor, keeping legs apart
    3. Lower your butt and legs back to the floor slowly in a controlled motion until almost touching the floor, keeping legs apart
    4. Before you touch the floor, extend your legs out parallel to the floor until they are strait, keeping them apart
    5. Pull legs back into the body bending knees, keeping legs apart
    6. Place feet on the floor keeping knees bent and legs apart (your starting position)
    *some people need a ball used between the legs to make less challenging

*sorry was late posting challenge, my man is sick and needed some TLC

@ Ishallnocheatmyself .. Jump in! All are welcome! whats you height / weight / goal to lose ?
    @ xxd1v3r... agree! I picked the Spiderman cuz the name was cool ..lol than when saw the video/read people results I realized it was a deff to post

Im making us a spread sheet...easier to keep track of yall that way.
    Just click the link and click on your name tab...I will have it calculate and graph your BMI/ weight loss or gain and it will continue weekly for another year after Jan 2012 so that you can continue using it if you wish
    Prob wont be completed till next week, but feel free to check it out any old time :
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnVxqeFvVF4LdFpCVWpHQ05CaThwMVU4OUZJcmdyU Xc&hl=en_US

Deadication is offline New Member

Sry been super busy with some projects!

I'm at work right now but I'll see if I can snap a picture with my phone off the scale when I get back from the Gym.

Techically I started September 2nd for a weight loss cruch but I'll use the number I got now

I started @ 222.5 and my last weigh in (Morning empty stomach fresh tinkle) was 209.5

Thats a sweet stat sheet.....will help...thanx S4S

^ thanks! I dont have your height though

I just have a default on 5'9" for all that didnt post height ...
    it well be WAY more accurate if I have heights guys

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    5'10 182lbs. goal, to get to 170-175lbs. BF% (17-19) just a guess.

^added and on spreadsheet Thanx

reverse crunch while extended done ~ loved this!
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 10-04-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Sorry for being late been slammed @ work.. I already jumped the gun and started first of September but I wont count it

(Started 222.5 @ 5'11" Sept. 1)

Currently 215

DAY 5 WEDNESDAY

Our FOURTH days challenge will be: STATIONARY SIDE LUNGE

Will work your butt and thighs

agree...awesome chart...soooo impressed with the time invested...i guess the chart is read only and you can only make changes?

please put 75" for height

^ it should be, lol...I just figured it was for the best until the end of the challenge.
    I have noticed that sometimes yucky people join the site for a brief time and just cause trouble ~ I would hate for a tool to pop on and erase everyone’s progress, just to be a jerk.

Thanks, will add it to the sheet

5'-9'' 224lbs this morning at gym.....got to remember to take my phone to get a pic of the scales for ya.......

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    72inchs @215.

Diet still going good. Had a killer leg session today. Will be doing 7 1hr cardio sessions over the next 10 days.

auslifta and xxd1v3r ...stats updated.
    dedication ~ what are you looking at for a weight loss goal by Jan 1st?

I like the side lunges, I really have to focus on proper positioning though, and I tend to lean forward too much which basically defeats the purpose of the exercise. I find that having a chair in the proper spot behind me helps, so I focus on my back hitting it.

going to post tomorrows exercise now cuz I maybe to busy tonight to do it...
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 10-05-2011 at 11:28 AM.

DAY 6 THURSDAY
    Our SIXTH challenge will be: STRETCHING

you will work you SHOULDER / HIP FLEXORS / SIDE OF BACK / BACK OF THIGH / INNER THIGH / ARMS /CORE / LOWER BACK

Last edited by SexySweetheart; 10-05-2011 at 11:47 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Wondering if others get shut down with the ole spinning ball when they come onto this thread? Happens a lot to me when I come to check out what all you are doing.

Love the chart you made Sexy. Impressive!

Keep it up everyone! This is fun to read....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

^ Im getting that with alot of threads as well...figured it was my laptop having a silent protest-lol
    thanks lady want me to add you to it? you can track your progress and if you pm me you email addy I can lock out your tab so only you can see/use your charts (Im smarter than I sound bahahaha)

^^^ thanks for your offer but I am having more fun watching this thread....

Hope you reach your goal!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

KK, offer will allways be open
    oh i will ... the only question that remains, is when i will reach it.

My goal is 175 of pure sex machine

But realistically looking @ 200 by Jan 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    KK, offer will allways be open
    oh i will ... the only question that remains, is when i will reach it.
    THANKS Sexy~
    You will reach it sooner than later if you are consistent. I truly believe this is the key. Plus fasted cardio will knock it off faster than anything else IMHO.
    Author Unknown

DAY 7 Friday

Our Seventh challenge will be:CROSS OVER FLINGS
    Good for shoulders and thighs
    *keep those arms strait and at shoulder height

not many people keeping up with this,so Im not posting new moves on Sat/Sundays...have great weekend all!

Rya
    Rya is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart
    not many people keeping up with this,so Im not posting new moves on Sat/Sundays...have great weekend all!
    I'm here! Just not posting :/

Loving the additional stuff to add to my workout, pilates yesterday was great; really made legs day a lil more interesting!!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    181.2 lbs today. just checkin in sexy4

checkin in.....will post up date on Monday for my weight......i am enjoying all the new stuff....keeping it very interesting....my off days are Sat an Sun so that will be some much needed rest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by xxd1v3r View Post
    checkin in.....will post up date on Monday for my weight......i am enjoying all the new stuff....keeping it very interesting....my off days are Sat an Sun so that will be some much needed rest
    Here is a pic of me on the scales at work......im down 7lbs in 7 days im sure its mostly water but i happy with that so far
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FAT FALL-OFF  ~ a challenge to drop lbs between Oct / JAN-10-07-11-scales-wt-217.jpeg  

Quote Originally Posted by xxd1v3r View Post
    Here is a pic of me on the scales at work......im down 7lbs in 7 days im sure its mostly water but i happy with that so far
    congrats....maybe a lot water but at least you dont have to drag it around whatever it is...

i'm sure some is fat....EXCELLENT WORK..

havin a good week in the gym this week here as well...gonna try to get that pic up soon

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m a week late but I better do this, I`ll get the scale pic up later today...... It ain`t pretty! I think I`m sitting around 255lbs. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I`m a week late but I better do this, I`ll get the scale pic up later today...... It ain`t pretty! I think I`m sitting around 255lbs. Yikes!
    arent you like 6'4" though bro?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6'2 but still I really let myself go. Don`t know when I stopped carring but I need to get healthy again I need to get down to a lean 220-225.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    6'2 but still I really let myself go. Don`t know when I stopped carring but I need to get healthy again I need to get down to a lean 220-225.
    alright bro...i had a similar set back a year/year and a half ago....finally got it turned back around but stuck in the 240 range...hopin to get a little boost with this angel's thread

good luck bro

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information