Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    lol...umm when your inner organs contract hard enuogh for several days to expell your utterus lining out your va-jay jay ~ we will listen to your oppinion on the matter
    besides, I was not complaining, I was actualy saying that the weight will fluxuate due to water weight/bloating and I have to have extra focus to resist craving due to hormone level changes in my estragin (ummm cuz our entire body is effected when on period not just a few cramps) so there lol
    Hmmm.....you think that I can´t relate just because I´m a male.
    The stomach is an organ. And one time it really contracted when I did a week exercise in the Airforce with almost no food, and it was very uncomfortable.
    Not too long ago I attended an All-u-can-eat-Riblets on Fridays at Applebees. I stuffed myself like I have never ever done before, and my stomach really expanded, and again it was very uncomfortable.
    So I know exactly what you Ladies are going through.

asymens is offline Female Member
    gawd your such a goof lol love it!
    TOM = time of the month ...riding the red flyin carpet/ aunt flow visiting /possesed by red deamond /mans TRUE best friend/ mother natures revenge/ punctuation mark / damn period

to incert grafic smiles press the advanced button, than the more buttom under the smily faces shown to pull up more faces...scroll to find 1 you want...click it

GOT YA! for TOM (deeeerp) and graphics...HAHA

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    RYA and REDZ ...updated guys

HERE IS WHAT THE CHALLENEGE WILL LOOK LIKE:

DAY 15

Our WEDNESAY days challenge will be: PUSH UP DIPS / TRICEP DIPS

This well work your UPPER CHEST / BICEPS / TRICEPS

*at first I thought she was wearing a T-shirt inder her tank top...than I realized she has 1/2 arm tattoo sleeves! wow that must have been painful!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Sorry S4SH, that "challenge" just wont cut it for me The core ones are good.

On the sleeves, you think that arms hurt, try getting ribs(armpit to hip) done in a 7 hour session. I don't care if your a sholin munk in deep meditation, that HURTS!!!

Started IF yesteday to shock the system for the next 6 weeks. Should see me hit single digits Dec 1st. then clean bulk.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^ lol...good! Noted and also like the core ones
    funny you mention the ribs, cuz I have been thinking of having a large one done on my fullleft side...but am woundering if I m too much of a wuss to go threw it lol...did you use Dr Numb? if so did it seem to help at all?

good uck with the fasting ~ thats some serious dedication!

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Hmmm.....you think that I can´t relate just because I´m a male.
    The stomach is an organ. And one time it really contracted when I did a week exercise in the Airforce with almost no food, and it was very uncomfortable.
    Not too long ago I attended an All-u-can-eat-Riblets on Fridays at Applebees. I stuffed myself like I have never ever done before, and my stomach really expanded, and again it was very uncomfortable.
    So I know exactly what you Ladies are going through.
    ...have also been through this (although my all -u- can-eat fest was tacos lol) and sorry but FAIL, not at all like having a period fella ...but go ahead, keep trying to diminish the suffering lol, I will even let your next attempt to minimize a period pass successfully ~ hell it’s our job as ladies to let yall keep your delusions while we pull the strings and I dont see why the ladies code cant translate to the site. *evil diabolical laugh* muaaahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart;5***435
    ^ lol...good! Noted and also like the core ones
    funny you mention the ribs, cuz I have been thinking of having a large one done on my fullleft side...but am woundering if I m too much of a wuss to go threw it lol...did you use Dr Numb? if so did it seem to help at all?

good uck with the fasting ~ thats some serious dedication!
    Thanks, it will be my first time trying it so see how it goes.

Nah no numbing agents, It was my first tatt too, also on my left side. Meditation helped alot. After the first 15mins I started to sweat and felt like I was going to faint haha Had a quick break then back to it for about 7 hrs with one 15min lunch break.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    well, if you read my thread, i have suffered a drunken setback. i did weigh in this morning at my lightest weight ever in 15 years, 178.0 lbs. thats 4 lbs in 3 weeks.

218 ...down a pound from last week weigh in...pretty cool even though Im bloated with water weight lol ~yay me

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart;5***449
    ...have also been through this (although my all -u- can-eat fest was tacos lol) and sorry but FAIL, not at all like having a period fella ...but go ahead, keep trying to diminish the suffering lol, I will even let your next attempt to minimize a period pass successfully ~ hell it’s our job as ladies to let yall keep your delusions while we pull the strings and I dont see why the ladies code cant translate to the site. *evil diabolical laugh* muaaahahahahaa
    Haha....ok I give up
    I´m actually amazed by the amount of pain your gender is able to take.
    My on/off GF has some seriously painful moments.
    Sometimes after hanging out, she might say, "I better take something, I have a splitting headache". I´m like, really? All this time? If I have the slightest headache I´m a cranky bastard. And she gets these horrible cramps, but still smiling, laughing, and playing along. Sometimes she´s just completely knocked out, and it takes a lot of pain to knock her out. We decided we should schedule our travels around her period. No wonder why nature make you guys carry the babies.
    I really believe you have a higher threshold for pain.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    epiphany

btw, still fat in florida

DAY 16

TODAY is stretching : BACK.

our bods sure do work hard, and need some T.L.C. ~stretching is just the cure

cagin...I havent seen your thread in forever, and cant find it...care to send me a link to it?

auslifta...did i read that rite? 6weeks fasting?...are you no fooding or juiceing or clean food fasting ~ just curious, all still double svx in my book lol

flier...lmao ~yay, I won a conversation that means nothing *laughing sarcasticly* but I must admit it definatly does feed into my gurly side to hear a guy surrender and agree with me (even if hes just saying what he knows I wanna hear so I shut up lol)

IF intermitant fasting-I'm doing about 16hrs of fasting from 1100pm to 300pm. Training about 130pm weights and hour cardio. Still getting right amount of cals and macros in that 8 hour feed time. Will be doing it for 6 weeks. Workouts have been great so far. Pretty tired today though.

Another weigh in on Sat is coming. Fingers crossed for a 1-1.5kg loss.

DAY 17

Our FRIDAYAY and WEEKENDS challenge will be: A KILLER COMBO

This well work your EVERYTHING LOL and your dedication!

do as many as you can till your room mate has to peel you off the floor and drive your sorry @ss to the ER hahahaha

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m still sitting around 255 but feeling better energy and sleep is way better too. Strength is coming along nicely too just finished up a nice chest workout. Honestly my cardio has been lacking other than playing some hockey. I have been looking into buying another elliptical, I have a nice treadmill but I just don`t like them as much as cross trainers.

....started to post message...notised the reply box is WAY different lol ~ nice improvment!

Ill update your chart after class REDZ, glad to hear your feeling better and dont deminish the cardio your allready doing, hockeyz not easy lol. I cant stand treadmills, they kill my knees, I feel like a gerbal in a wheel and I allways hear (from the runners) people complain about their toe nails and ickey feet...Im far to much of a princess for that yuck stuff

CHART
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...l=en_US#gid=25
    Last edited by SexySweetheart; 10-21-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Just picked up a new eliptical today need to get this thing put together so I can step up my game. 253.6lbs as of Today.

Weigh in results this week- gain of 500g 95.6kgs (210lbs). Composition has changed for the better though, slightly more vascular in arms, and a bit tighter in the abs. I think this IF has ability to add muscle and lose fat in the same week like a beginner. Not disapointed with the numbers. Will see how this week goes.
    Might be hard, my birthday this week-might treat myself with a brazillian BBQ and few mojitos. Will be adding a few hour cardio sessions to prepare
    Last edited by auslifta; 10-24-2011 at 06:34 AM.

auslifta...did i read that rite? 6weeks fasting?...are you no fooding or juiceing or clean food fasting ~ just curious, all still double svx in my book lol
    Sorry didnt reply properly, clean food fasting. I'm still natural so been fasting the juice for 29 years
    Will be doing first cycle next march.

apologize for being incognito guys...
    a little overwhelmed this week and surely next week as well..
    Updating your charts tonight and going to try and find 5 new moves for this week and post all of them in case I can’t pop in

oh ...and Im down to 210 as of today (from 235) even got to trash a pair of jeans cuz they are just too d@mn big! lol

austlifta

I hit the jack pot!here is 1 vidio with 5 or so moves all core based and fat burn based....a few moves that are new to me and Im curious to try!

Do 1 move a day with as many reps ya can

This week

Thanks S4SW

WOW 25lbs loss :O congratz, you'll be under 200 in no time!

congrats sexy

and hb aus

everyone looks to be chuggin' right along! at 179.0lbs today after a tenacious weekend of putting my body thru hell!

[QUOTE=auslifta;5787081]Thanks S4SW

WOW 25lbs loss :O congratz, you'll be under 200 in no time![/QUOTE]

d@mn skippy I will be

00ragincajun00 at 179.0lbs today ...updated on chart LOVE seeing the graphs spike down!

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    congrats sexy

and hb aus
    Thanks mate

Just picked up a nice set of adjustable power block dumbells hopefully start putting them to good use right away.

OK my ADD is full on with this thread ...maybe I should have picked a work out weekly instead of daily lol BUT i will try to stay on track with this

Into our second month..NOVEMBER.. and a few of us have managed to stay on track with this hahaha

ok I have no idea what type of equipment yall have access to or if you have a spotter, but I thought I would throw something diff in

I asked Tiger to hold my leggs while I tried the first move ~ results: I couldnt even get up from the floor lmao...maybe you can? (and I can do ab ripper X, now I feel thike a core wuss lol) all the other moves I know I cant do, but I will do the lift/sit up that he does on the parrale bars.

sleepy33 is offline Junior Member
    221.4 this morning. Dropped 3.6 pounds in October

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy33 View Post
    221.4 this morning. Dropped 3.6 pounds in October
    thats a nice pace bro

weighed in at 178.0 this morning, no change in two weeks. i have had a few set backs and have been eating bad at lunch. still have 3 lbs to lose to make it over 20 lbs for the year

I seem to be bulking right now, getting my strength up and feeling pumped but I`m 257lbs.

weighed in at 178.0 lbs this morning. i need to step it up!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information