T5 Terminator is offline New Member

What kind of foods should i eat while on EQ and Winny ?

Im about to start my cycle soon and was wondering what kind of foods i should eat while on EQ and Winny. I know im suppose to watch my sodium and cholestrol. What do you guys/gals recommend that i eat?
    Thanks

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Keep the calories up...way up. Whats your stats now? The eq will make you hungry as hell. Keep the fat fairly low make sure the calories you eat are clean ones. Too many people think "oh I can eat whatever I want now that I'm on a cycle", sure you can, if you want to be a fatass after its over. Keep it clean brother and you'll be ok. 3500-4500 cals a day.

T5 Terminator is offline New Member
    my stats now are

20 year old male
    5'8
    170lbs

What about my protein? Keep it high?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, no flame whatsoever, but most guys are this board will tell you that you still to young to be doing AAS......your body hasn't even stopped growing....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    You sure don't know much about your diet yet you're ready to jump on a cycle???? I'd learn more about how and what toeat before you do juice. 1-2 grams of protein per lb of lean muscle and 2-2.5 grams of carbs per lb of lean muscle, and the rest fat.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

yeah.....

too young IMO.

At least u ARE paying attention to diet, and NOT just what you are taking. Many say, "what can I take to get big?"

I hate that shit.

However, at 20, u can make juice like gains with NO JUICE. Here's the kicker, you'll actually KEEP ALL OF THEM TOO. With you juicin' at that age, u won't.

Kudos for the inquiry on food, but I'd hold off on the cycle and do more research my man. Not a flame, just an honest suggestion.

~SC~

Thread Information