Page 11 of 107 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    max speed 12mph.. would do it but i dont think breaker can handle it.. one treadmill trips on 10mph and the other trips on 9mph... but i tell u at 9mph on 4 incline it really works me esp doing it for 60sec/60sec...

well had an alarm clock malfunction again.. or maybe a wife malfunction either way no cardio this am.. will be doing back/abs today however.. ready to get it done.. lookslike the only thing standing in the way of me and normal test levels is now an MRI.. this process seems to be taking forever.. weight still dropping

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    well had an alarm clock malfunction again.Me too taday. or maybe a wife malfunction Most days! either way no cardio this am.. will be doing back/abs today however.. ready to get it done.. lookslike the only thing standing in the way of me and normal test levels is now an MRI.. this process seems to be taking forever.. weight still dropping
    Back feeling better? Feel any different for missing a couple of sessions this week?

Current weight? ANy planned refeed coming up?

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    SteM when you said refeed, what exactly do you mean?? Could you elaborate a little?? Sorry to ask this question in your thread 405.

So how is the back pain??? I want to k ow weight as well, you, SteM, GBrice, all my idols right now lol

Well i laid off back today and did cardio only.. The gym i go to is old and the equipment isnt the best but u can get it done in there nonetheless.. So i decided to do HIIT on the treadmill.. Well the breaker kept tripping about 30 secs into sprint so i had to improvise and stumbled into an even better workout.. Instead of running 60 secs at 10mph flat i figured out if i put the incline on 4 and the speed at nine(wouldnt trip the breAker at 9mph) i could still maintain high intensity... So tats wat i did...

#4 incline 9mph/60secs
    #4 incline 3mph/45secs

Repeat 12x

Man tat was a killer wkout.. And best of all my back is only now about 20% as sore as it was when i started.. Think i may maintain the incline on all future HIIT sessions
    after waking up today it feels good enuff to do back today as well.. the pain is actually now more towards the ribs.. weird.. not too bad though.. doesnt hurt to breathe thx for asking..

as far as the refeed yes i suppose ill do it on sunday after i weigh in.. weight today was 196... actually today is the only cardio i missed.. the other days i think i just had to substitute.. as far as lifting i didnt miss any days i just had to move them around.. today back and tomorrow shoulders which will complkete me for the week..

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    SteM when you said refeed, what exactly do you mean?? Could you elaborate a little?? Sorry to ask this question in your thread 405.

So how is the back pain??? I want to k ow weight as well, you, SteM, GBrice, all my idols right now lol
    ^^^ x2 (bad memory )

405 is only on about 100g of carbs per day, so I've suggested a 'refeed of carbs every 14 days or so. Partly to kick metabolism a little and partly to refill glycogen stores and help preserve LBM. 40g of carbs over the 6 meals should do it.

Pap, my carbs are 160-180g per day. Refeed isn't necessary at thos figures.

Thanks bud, i got it now, now i know what all of you are talking about when you say refeed lol.

EDIT: You guys working today or on holiday?? Anyways Happy Vet's Day to all.

40g/ meal good to know.. too bad it cant be 240g carbs from krispy kreme glazed doughnuts LOL

40g/ meal good to know.. too bad it cant be 240g carbs from krispy kreme glazed doughnuts LOL
    hahaha ^ x2

Hmmm, not a fan of Krispy Kreme. Funnily enough I have been fancying plain sugared donuts for some time. Suspect they will be on my birthday weekend tasting menu! Seriously though, if you fancy a plain white bagel for breakfast that day you should have it.

So that's 16lbs or so lost in less than 7 weeks?

thats a big 10/4 good buddy i started at 213 and today was 196... so thats 17lbs.. a couple days ago i was 195 but in the last couple days i added some good ole worcestershire to my burgers again just cuz i needed something tasty and i rememberd from last time it would drop off in like 30 hrs so ill prob cut it out tomorrow for weigh in sunday

i dont think i look a whole lot difft from the last pics though.. maybe im finally starting to lose some back fat.. hahaha... whatever the pinch point by ur shoulderblade has yet to change since day 1 and i think the one under the arm has just started dropping a bit.. the stomach and legs have droppd a fair amt as well as the one in the pec area... tricep is the same as well...

and stem have u not ever had a "hot" glazed krispy kreme doughnut strait from the conveyor belt?? if not then i think it would make a believer outta u.. if so then i suspect there must be something wrong with you LOL

Ha ha, no never hot. Krispy Kreme is not a British thing but there is one in an expensive department store about an hour from me. Next time I'm there I'll request a hot one.

And there's nothing wrong with me, I adore all kinds of empty calories!

LOL i know im just kidding they usually have the hot ones first thing in the morning when theyre being made.. it would be worth ur while when ur close by to stop in and if they dont have them hot then ask when they will be having hot ones and make it a point to get one.. u will be glad u did trust me

LOL i concur with my man 405, that will definitely bring you over to the dark side lol, They are the best, but also makes us like like this :-(

Does make us like that Pap if we overindulge i do however plan one day to sit down with 3 or 4 of em and a big glass of milk.. Prob after some chikn wings and french fries

Its funny rite now i consider it "splurging" to have worcestershire on my burger and hot sauce on my tuna LOL

Total daily macros: 2129/305/101/51

See yall tomorrow..

Your right, have a good one bud!

Bill_boy2005 is offline Associate Member
    Nice tracking thread 405. I need to do the same for the accountability.

yeh bill it makes for good progress.. i know if i continue to get on here and log everyday that means im also sticking to my plan.. also there are some cool guys on here u can make friends with over time its pretty cool..also if u log these guys will be up to speed with ur progress and be able to see where u may need to make some changes... its a win/win..

woke up this am and did 45 mins fasted cardio.. shoulders at lunch..

Just a thought, and I know you are a BUSY boy but, do you ever consider doing up to 60 mins fasted cardio?

LOL i have considered it but havent done it mainly out of laziness i suppose that extra 15 mins in bed is nice and mentally i have worked my way thru the 45 minutes:
    minutes 1-15 (getn warmd up)
    minutes 15-22.5(halfway)
    minutes 22.5-30 (30 puts me 2/3 of the ways)
    minutes 30-40(hit it hard and then 5 to go)
    minutes 40-45(usually keep hitting it hard cuz its only 5 more minutes )

now if i go 60 ill have to revamp how i mentally go thru my workout LOL but i guess u think i should huh stem??
    okok.. 60 it will be... ill start tomorrow ...

thx buddy

i guess its about ntime to step things up a bit ..

Honestly mate it was just a thought. The numbers you are posting are great so I would leave as is. 60 mins is a ball ache (literally if done on a bike!)

Save the 60 mins for when your losses start slowing and keep enjoying those extra 15 in bed.

hey man no worries

i can do 60 or i can do 45 ... just finished shoulders and a great HIIT PWO.. that makes 2 cardio sessions today..

45 secs at 9mph on 4 incline x 8 sets
    1min 15 sec walk at 3mph/4 incline in between

45 secs at 9mph on 5 incline x 2 sets
    1min 15 sec walk at 3mph/5 incline in between

45 secs at 9mph on 6 incline x 1 set
    1 min 15sec walk at 3 mph/6incline in between

45 secs at 9mph on 7 incline x 1 set
    1 min 15 sec walk at 3mph to complete

whew im through now wanted to get rid of some of the water i was holding onto from the worcestershire.. dropped 2 lbs in 25 mins on that workout

where did everybody go??

total daily macros:2129/305/101/51

where did everybody go??

total daily macros:2129/305/101/51
    Er, bed and work.

Good HIIT workout. If you start 'liking' inclines here's one for you. Pick a speed you are comfortable jogging at for a long time. Start at 1% incl. At the end of every minute leave the pace as it is but increase the incline by 1%. See how many minutes you can go for!

sounds interezting stem.. Will give tat a try sometime .. Not real big on steady state running anymore.. I enjoy the extreme pain / brief relief structurE of HIIT.. Steady state i prefer more on the elliptical.. But i understand increasing the incline will make it get harder and harder...

Well weigh in:195.8 at 16.4% LBM:74.3
    Last week: 197.8 at 16.8% LBM:74.6

I think i may have waitd a little long to discontinue the sodium.. Will prob go low sodium all this week since next sunday is pic post day am pleasd i still droppd 2 lbs and .4% bf

Will prob go to bodpod tuesday...

The rest of today:no workouts (have to work at 1300)

Also stem im doing the refeed today and my carbs should come in at about 240-250g

That good???

Yep that's good. Either split equally over 5 or 6 meals. If you go a little higher no problemo. As long as they are relatively clean.

Steady state is boring I agree. The idea I mentioned just shakes things up a little. You can also do it by increasing the speed slightly with each incline increase.

hey stem does relatively clean include french fries? LOL

im just upping intake of what i eat already.. instead of 1/2 cup oats and 4 oz yam all day i get 1 1/2 cup oats and 16 oz yam

Interested for you to note over the next couple of days how you feel in your workouts and generallywith this carb feed.

Good weight loss again this week. People starting to tell you you lost weight?

not really.. except for the guys who have seen my pics.. and one lady last nite told me i didnt need to lose any weight after i explaind to her why i was getn cottage chees out of the fridge at work i mainly work around guys so u know how that goes.. one of my close buddies seems to get irritated at how much im on this website he says its a waste of time.. course hes got prob a 50 inch midsection i said well ive lost 17 lbs in the last 7 weeks how many have u lost??

ill be sure to tell u how these xtra carbs do me over the next few days... as well as ill be interested to see for myself..

ive only eaten 2 meals and already have consumed 100g... feel pretty good rite now ..

also im assuming on this refeed day my total daily cals r gonna be like 600 over my typical day.. i do just eat everything i usually eat rite and just add the extra 150g carbs on top of that???

also im assuming on this refeed day my total daily cals r gonna be like 600 over my typical day.. i do just eat everything i usually eat rite and just add the extra 150g carbs on top of that???
    Oh yes!

Good progress 405, continue on the path!!

Like this refeed thing.. It seems like a ton of food ill be sure to post macros at end of day

Well refeed day is dun.. Still have 1 more meal to go b4 bed.. But i went ahead and pluggd in proper macros..

Total daily macros:2831/322/251/56. 46%P/36%C/18%F

well i woke up this am weighing 197.4 thats 1.6 lb heavier than yesterday ... cardio session i killed it today.. usually burn 700 cals at 2500 revs in 45 mins.. today i burned 785 cals at 2735 revs in 45 mins.. major difference in how i felt...about 5 rpms difference .. am interested to see how my weight session goes as well.. have chest today.. im sure the xtra lbs is cuz of food and water..

stem got a question.. now for 7 weeks i have given up my french vanilla creamer and just beeen drinkn my coffee black.. yesterday my wife brought home some sugar free powdered creamer that has no carbs and 25 cals/serving.. do u think itd be ok to use 1 serving of that per day ??? my coffee is much better.. i know the cals dont matter just wasnt sure if there could be something else inn there that would..

Thread Information