Page 19 of 107 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    I miss a day and im hearing no cardio and crap!! What is going on? Just kidding lol. Keep it up bud, waiting for those pictures, lets see what that asst saw lol.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    I miss a day and im hearing no cardio and crap!! What is going on? Just kidding lol. Keep it up bud, waiting for those pictures, lets see what that asst saw lol.
    yeh i was wondering where u been pap? as for the asst i am thinking she was prob referring to me as pretty lean on the standard of what she usually sees in there.. she said she estimated me about 15% wich would be good.. ill get results of that test in the mail soon..

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Then this is where we need to start training smart. Don't despair we'll get you there. As t suggests, injuries are inevitable. It's how we deal with them.

You could get down to 10% without cardio. Would take alot longer but you could do it.

What was the Quack's prognosis?
    not that i wanna give up cardio by any means but am a bit curious as to how?? and reducing cals is not something id like to do.. actually would prefer to eat more than i do now

also stem chk bottom of page 18 for explanation of knee prognosis

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    not that i wanna give up cardio by any means but am a bit curious as to how?? and reducing cals is not something id like to do.. actually would prefer to eat more than i do now
    You may only drop .25lb a week but you would still get there. We are only getting you enough cals to feed you at about 10%bf. So at some point you would get to 10% but we are making it quicker with the cardio.

said like the knee itself is similar to 2 fists (my analogy for arguments sake) facing each other.. well the top ball has a "ding" in it on the outside like if u hit a piece of wood with a hammer.. and there are little fragments that broke off and r floating around in there.. he wanted to drill a plug out of my knee bigger than the ding and replace it with a cadaver bone.. this is after making an incision vertically from above the knee to below the knee..said id be able to put 0 weight on it for 3 months...needless to say back then i was also cutting and about where i am now and opted not .. he sucked the fluid off and gave me a cortisone shot and i never went back... its been 6 yrs...
    Is the chip from the bone or cartilage? Either way that little bit floating around has the potential to do some damage. What's the long term prognosis if you don't get it done?

He said eventually i woukdnt be able to run on it .. And maybe not walk either? Like i said its been 6 yrs.. The doc that did my shoukder said he may be able to fix it orthoscopically.. Which would be alot less invasive and require less healing time.. I may chk into that..if the fluid doesnt recede...

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    You may only drop .25lb a week but you would still get there. We are only getting you enough cals to feed you at about 10%bf. So at some point you would get to 10% but we are making it quicker with the cardio.
    So my current diet should get me to 10% bf without cardio? I like havn the cardio for more reasons than just fatloss.. Cardiovascular mainly.. I come from a heart attack prone family...

Well 0430 fastd cardio in the am.. Shoulders at lunch.. Not much else to say.. Will be interestd 2c bf results this sunday.. I also have to get wife to show me how to use timer on her camera so i can take some pics for posting on sunday.. I dont think ill be putting on the tidy whitey style undies tbody wears but i may try a couple shots with boxer briefs .. My legs dont have alot of definition anyways.. Theyve always been good and thick.. As long as.i dont look too gay ill post them... Nite..

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    Well 0430 fastd cardio in the am.. Shoulders at lunch.. Not much else to say.. Will be interestd 2c bf results this sunday.. I also have to get wife to show me how to use timer on her camera so i can take some pics for posting on sunday.. I dont think ill be putting on the tidy whitey style undies tbody wears but i may try a couple shots with boxer briefs .. My legs dont have alot of definition anyways.. Theyve always been good and thick.. As long as.i dont look too gay ill post them... Nite..
    Good job buddy!!

I think once we posted the first pictures we went past the gay point lol

LOL yeh i guess ur rite pap.. well woke up at 0430 and did 45min cardio.. nice to get back on the elliptical after 2 days off.. i tell u i miss my cardio when i dont do it.. may do shoulders today may wait til tomorrow.. need to get oil changd in car so i have to pick whether to do it at lunch today or tomorrow..

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure how I'm taking all this?.?.?.

LMAO ...!!!

sorry tbody..LOL i was just saying i personally would feel funny posing in the underwear style that u obviously feel comfortable wearing.. LOL didnt mean anything about u by it just used the kind u wore in ur pics to describe what i wasnt gonna be wearing.. i think its great that u dont have issues with modesty sorry buddy...

Just be happy I take the time to put unders on! I reeaaallllyyyyy don't have an issue with modesty!

well i decided to go ahead and get the oil changd and car washd today so itll be shoulders tomorrow.. been hungry as heck all day! i think its the testosterone

and tbody i think i speak for just about everybody when i say thank u for takn the time to put the tidy whiteys on !!

well the alarm clock didnt work properly again (or maybe it was user error,my wife wakes me up everyday) either way no cardio AGAIN this am.. so it looks like 4 days cardio this week is gonna be the best i can do shoulders at lunch..

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    just checkin in...maybe need two alarm clocks...his and hers!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ now that is funny, the comic she is

Keep on rollin' 405~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    just checkin in...maybe need two alarm clocks...his and hers!
    u know girl thats not a bad idea.. i never use one cuz she says even when i do i dont hear it and she has to climb over me and still wake me up!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    ^^ now that is funny, the comic she is

Keep on rollin' 405~
    she is a funny girl but thats not a bad idea slim funny how the simple solutions sometimes escape us

thx for stoppn by both u and girl..

have family over tonite so im grilln out which means i prob need to do bf tonite as well as pics.. although alot of the time when i cheat the next am when i wake up i still look thinner than i thought i would

oh yeh and shoulders went very well today..lifted in tank top(2nd time) and man the old shoulders r startn to look good.. striations and veins .. i wish the rest of me had the same bf% as my shoulders!

pictures?

LOL tbody.... U r sumthn else! Nice timing will b up by 0900

ok guys.. did bf last nite and it came bak at 12.74% !
    last week was 13.2%

weigh 194 this week
    weighd 193 last week

pretty happy although i know my bf isnt really 12.74% but its still dropping.. got some pics to post as i do every 4th week.. would like to have opinions on bf if u dont mind..

stem and tbody if u look at the one where im just standing strait notice the left pec is not symmetrical to the right..that pisses me off.. wondering why? its the side i had shoulder surgery on so im wondering if that affecting how i do my lifts?? would love some advice as to wat to do ?? could it be possible that the other side is losing fat faster?? thx ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-12-weeks-1.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-12weeks2.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-12weeks3.jpg  

also notice the poor symmetry on right shoulder and left shoulder..now the left one is the one i had surgery on and it appears bigger than the right.. so i have a better shoulder with the weaker pec.. whats up with that?

well since im bored and havent got a response yet i figd id put up 4 pics with the same pose.. original,3weeks,8weeks,today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-photo-1-.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-3-weeks-1.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-8weeks2.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-12weeks3.jpg  
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 12-18-2011 at 12:20 PM.

Mate this is turning out to be an awesome transformation. Whilst there is a difference between left and right pec/delt we are all asymmetrical to a point. My pecs are completely different shapes too. You will notice this far more than others.

You are still using dumbbells on chest and shoulder work? If so that's the best thing to resolve size differences.

Mate, you look great, another 10lbs and it'll be truly freakin' awesome.

YEH stem the results r coming im def happy... ready to see the old ab muscles start popping thru.. i suppose ur rite about the asymmetry.. and yes i am still using db's on chest and shoulders.. think i will always use them..

thx for the compliment.. means alot coming from u .. ive been working hard and stayn pretty strict on my diet.. gotta get thru this week and then i plan to refocus bak to like i was when i first started.. im thinking another 12 weeks and i oughta really be happy! weight is stayn rite around the 195 mark.. fluctuates between 193 and 195 and has been like that for a month now.. although the last 2 pics show im still droppn fat and thats what i care about..

do u think i should just continue running everything the same? wkout/diet/cardio? should i incorporate anything difft? just dont wanna plateau and im very pleased that ive continued this far without one

also i dont know if uve lookd at tbodys thread but i was thinking and mentioned to him once i get bf down where i want it and hold there for a spell to show i can maybe considering a lean type bulk.. of which im def gonna need ur assistance .. (if u dont mind) but i suppose im getn ahead of myself.. first lets get me truly sub 12%...

Yeah, just run diet as you are for the forseeable. Even if your weight isn't dropping your bodyfat clearly is. If you are still progressing with weight and/or reps then keep going with the workout. Cardio is working for sure, so just keep doing it.

I'm a regular visitor to tbody's thread so I'm aware of your very sensible plans. Maintenance is easy in one way becuse you can do less cardio eat more but it's tough because there'll be no changes to your body for a while. Then a very lean bulk is also what I'm planning so you can learn from my mistakes on that score. Looks like we'll both be visiting tbody for workouts!

Keep on rolling that i can do ... Look forward to seeing u do a lean bulk as well as what kind of major butt kickn wkouts we can get from tbody.. Now thats gonna be difft.. I tell u i like the idea of eatn more and not "HAVING" to do as much cardio never done a bulk before always dun thr cut and never made it to where i could bulk.. Cut-someth happen - get fat- cut someth happen-get fat -cut- repeat -repeat- repeat

Also id like to add i did cardio this am and it wAs really tuff to drag my butt outta bed

Holy crap!!! Dude i am speechless!! Honestly bro you look fan-freaking-tastic!! WOW is all i can say.

Great job 405, keep it up bro!!

pap thx man! yeh ive come a long way.. still have a ways to go .. hittn it hard still.. thinking im gonna maybe do another 8 weeks like i did this 12 weeks to see what it can bring.. that should put me around mid february.. then reevealuate

well it was again difficult to wake up and do cardio this am.. i could only do 30 mins cuz of time.. i guess not being a major fat butt has taken away some of my drive to jump out of the bed.. need to refocus my motivation and not allow myself to become complacent .. this week i intend to keep rolling although i may have 2 or 3 cheat meals.. then 12/26/11 its back in the saddle hard.. lunch:chest and bis (my favorite day)

well it was again difficult to wake up and do cardio this am.. i could only do 30 mins cuz of time.. i guess not being a major fat butt has taken away some of my drive to jump out of the bed.. need to refocus my motivation and not allow myself to become complacent .. this week i intend to keep rolling although i may have 2 or 3 cheat meals.. then 12/26/11 its back in the saddle hard.. lunch:chest and bis (my favorite day)
    Yeah bud i hear where you're coming from, remember it happens to the best of us, so with that being said dont worry about it, just make sure when that alarm clock goes off and you are already awake, go for it. Thats the way i look at it, if it already woke me up i am going to get up, otherwise i'll sleep the morning undisturbed!

Also remember that even though you look fantastic you are still not there yet, you still want to achieve a goal and to do that you still need to give it your best!! Good luck and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!!

By the way every time from today on that i think about a small craving or even thinking of a small cheat, i will be thinking about you and the way you look, seriously you have left a mark on me, i see you and what you have accomplished by being consistent and i want to slap myself. From now on i will definitely think of you before i consider cheating!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

pap man thx for the encouraging and kind words true that on the alarm clock.. def not there yet.. and even when i get there i wanna STAY THERE!!

i think i had 5 cheat meals over the 12 week pd pap.. thats it! and those 5 were all in the last 7 weeks.. it has been tuff but worth it for sure now! thats one thing ive noticed about cheating is that once the meal is over the pleasure is also over but the consequences stick around alot longer !! that being said like ive read on here i think a controlled planned cheat is a good thing for many reasons.. 1 because it keeps u sane and gives u something to look forward to. 2 i think it helpd my body not to get too comfortabloe with the routine.. now the 2nd may not be scientifically accurate but my biggest week of fatloss and lbm gain was thanksgiving week where i had 2 cheat meals..

dont get me wrong now im not saying u should eat 2 cheat meals every week im just stating something that was indeed a fact for myself

pap man thx for the encouraging and kind words true that on the alarm clock.. def not there yet.. and even when i get there i wanna STAY THERE!!

i think i had 5 cheat meals over the 12 week pd pap.. thats it! and those 5 were all in the last 7 weeks.. it has been tuff but worth it for sure now! thats one thing ive noticed about cheating is that once the meal is over the pleasure is also over but the consequences stick around alot longer !! that being said like ive read on here i think a controlled planned cheat is a good thing for many reasons.. 1 because it keeps u sane and gives u something to look forward to. 2 i think it helpd my body not to get too comfortabloe with the routine.. now the 2nd may not be scientifically accurate but my biggest week of fatloss and lbm gain was thanksgiving week where i had 2 cheat meals..

dont get me wrong now im not saying u should eat 2 cheat meals every week im just stating something that was indeed a fact for myself
    You never know, that might work for you!! That's the trick with dieting and stuff that you need to look for what works for you best, whether is a cheat meal or a cheat day, controlled of course but sometimes that works.

My buddy is an amateur bodybuilder and this guy before he got into bodybuilding would eat anything and still does and his bf is in check, always. All bodies are not the same, or react the same, so with that said if you are doing something and its working, keep doing it, if you cheat a lot and you see no results than stop cheating lol. Thats the way it work.

ur buddy is a lucky fella.. if u wanna see what eating anything will do for me check out page 7 of this thread LOL...know what ur saying though.. i may play around a little once i get to where i wanna be.. now i dont have time to slow the process

had a good chest AND bi workout today.. kept it lite on the db presses.. not sure what to do though i did 4 sets of 12 with the 70lb dbs fairly easily and the only thing i can do now is keep increasing reps or go up in weight.. dont wanna aggravate the old shoulder though.. i could give the 80s a try i suppose.. pretty much the same thing with the incloine dbs...

If you did 70 don't go 80 go 75, baby steps let the shoulder get used to the increase.

LOL yeh i was thinking bout doing the 90s..to me 80 was being conservative!thats what i was doing.. but ur rite..next week ill try the 75s..

Hey there Cave Bear, you ever think of Shaving???

Thread Information