Page 21 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    oh btw im ready to rock 2012 like i never EVER imagined!!!!!!

Well days dun.. Did cardio this am and thats it.. Had christmas party at work so i had a rib some choppd boston butt a roll(some hawaiian roll was awesome) brunswick stew and couple bites poundcake and some caramel popcorn and glazed pecan mix that was divine

Tomorrow cardio/shoulders
    Monday its on tbody.. Hope i dont gain any weight b4 then

happy christmas eve fellows and gals

well woke up late with no cardio.. no biggie.. my sleep was interrupted by some weird kind of allergic reaction to something(i think my clothes).. i got out of shower last nite and put on a tank top i havent worn in months.. it was a white one most of mine r black.. anyways i noticed it kind of itched around my shoulders like there was hair on it from when i finish shaving my head(which is what i thought).. it wasnt that bad so i just kept rolling.. well long story short i fell asleep on the couch and woke up sweating and all itchy.. i took off the tank top and had hives all over my torso.. not fun im rarely allergic to anything but im married to a woman who is allergic to her allergy bracelet! so she gave me some benadryl and mommy'd me back to sleep.. needless to say i didnt feel like waking up at 0430 and doing any cardio..

lunch today:shoulders

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    It won't take you two seconds to perform any single rep of either abs or cardio. You shoud perform them in a second or less. Since it's at the end of your workout you can obviously adjust if needed, but don't slack on the rest of the workout just so you don't have to do the prescribed calf/ab work

yeh i hadnt plannd to..im not a slacker! but u instructed me to pause 1 sec at the top and bottom of each rep..

Fair enough, let's change that to just making sure you aren't letting the weight control your motion but you are making a conscious effort to be fully locked out at the top and full stretched at the bottom.

ok yeh i wanna and am gonna try to do it all.. i think if nothing else if i cant get it all in it will be a challenge that im never able to conquer which is how im lookn at it.. if i can go 45mins strait from 1 exercise to the other without stopping ill be one bad son of a gun!

Yes you will be!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    oh btw im ready to rock 2012 like i never EVER imagined!!!!!!
    And I bet you will!

Christmas is almost here.......MERRY MERRY to you 405~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thank God its over!!! 1 more piece of chocolate cake before bed and back to business.. I tell u im tired of eatn fattening regular food! Ready to get bak on the diet.. Stem i really (after 3 months) notice how crappy i feel after eatn unhealthy food.. It almost makes it not worth it.. I told my wife yesterday i dEf couldnt go bak to eatn like this all the time.. Hope everyone had/is havn a good day

It's so true, I've been eating whatever I want and it just has zero appeal to me after two bites.

well its good to be back..woke up 0430 and did 45 mins fasted cardio.. just finishd my eggs and shrimp and oats.. (sigh)very refreshing.. i think i may be addicted to my diet LOL.. lunch i start new wkout given to me by tbody..should be tuff..lookn forward to seeing how it plays out.. glad christmas is dun... time to move on

FANTASTIC WORKOUT TBODY!! IT KICKED MY BUTT

heres what i actually did:

incl db:
    12 x 45
    12 x 60
    12 x 60
    21 x 60

flat db:
    12 x 60
    12 x 60
    12 x 60
    21 x 60

decl db:
    12 x 60
    12 x 60
    12 x 60
    20 x 60

seat hammer curl :
    12 x 25
    12 x 25
    12 x 25
    15 x 25

seat alternating curl ;
    8 x 20
    12 x 15
    12 x 15
    17 x 15

db curl:
    12 x 20 (preacher cable 2 hands)---->>>bad equipment cant do preacher db
    12 x 20(preacher db)
    15 x 15(standing db)
    15 x 15(standing db)

calves standing:

bicycles:

OUT OF TIME

obviously i need work on calves abs and bis... couldnt get even close to 125 reps on either and dont think ill be abloe to for awhile!

great wkout thx alot man.. i noticed my shoulders felt like they were getting workd as well between the chest and bi supersets..

Well guys i had wife do bf tonite just for the heck of it.. Figd itd come bak where i put on some fat and maybe i did but according to the test im at 12.72%

Last week i was 12.74%

Now i weigh 4 lbs more this week at 198lbs.. Long story short im pleased with results of christmas week.. I know i didnt put on 4 lbs muscle and no fat LOL but hey it didnt hurt me 2 bad.. Will prob take a week or so to be able to really trust my scale and calipers..

Hope everyones havn a good holiday

Well not alot to add today.. Guess everyones still on vacation from nutrition section had mri on knee this am so i didnt do am fasted cardio.. But instead since i did it midday instead of doing 45 mins did 60 mins.. Havent done 60mins cardio since i startd my diet! Wasnt too tuff just seemd alot more than 15mins longer than whAt i usually do.. Getn back in the groove i think

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Mate those extra 15 minutes can seem as long as the first 45 sometimes. Glad you had a good festive period and very glad you recommenced your diet quickly.

What format is your cardio taking at the minute? Are you doing it measuring heart rate?

Stem thx man hope u had a good holiday as well good to see u ..

As far as cardio goes its the same as its pretty much always been.. Moderate pace steady state.. HR at @156 Bpm the whole time.. Im not reAl big on HIIT.. Prob the lazy coming out in me while im thinking about it ill pull out my file from trt doc and tell u wat the nutrition woman said ...

Oh also i would do HIiT mind u if i hit a plateau or if it became necessary .. Not closed to it and have dun it some to this point but since the old knee startd actn up i discontinued all hiit..

Still lookn leaner in the mirror .. Im back on for another 8 weeks to see where it gets me.. Get results of mri jan 10 and im sure surgery is gonna be recommended.. Pls tell me im not gonna get fat again or even gain back some fat!!?????

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Good job buddy!! How was that chocolate cake?? Lol Hope you had a great Christmas

Ok stem this is what she said:"you stated u have been trying a particular diet for 12 weeks with 1 carb day every 2weeks. This approach may eventually make ur metabolism sluggish. U may want to consider a more moderate option manipulate carb consumption and allow for 2 days of higher carb consumption. This combines the benefits of a low carb diet with periodic days of carb loading and does not have a negative effect on ur metabolism. I have been practicing a moderate carb cycling plan for months. My plan is below for u to get an idea of the types of foods and when im eating them."

It appears she has 2 high carb days per 6 days ..

Mon high
    Tue low
    Wed low
    Thu low
    Fri high
    Sat low
    Sun not shown??

High day:
    Meal 1:2eggwhites 1/2c oats

Meal2:1c blk beans,quinoa,1c veggies

Meal3:4oz chkn, salad

Meal4:1c veggies

Meal5:no bean turkey veggie chili

Meal6:2 egg whites

Low carb day:
    Meal1:6oz pro shake, 1/2 grapefruit

Meal2:1rice cake, 1/2c veggies

Meal3:2c no bean veggie chili, salad

Meal5:chk breast,veggies,1/2 grapefruit

FANTASTIC WORKOUT TBODY!! IT KICKED MY BUTT

heres what i actually did:

incl db:
    12 x 45
    12 x 60
    12 x 60
    21 x 60

flat db:
    12 x 60
    12 x 60
    12 x 60
    21 x 60

decl db:
    12 x 60
    12 x 60
    12 x 60
    20 x 60

seat hammer curl :
    12 x 25
    12 x 25
    12 x 25
    15 x 25

seat alternating curl ;
    8 x 20
    12 x 15
    12 x 15
    17 x 15

db curl:
    12 x 20 (preacher cable 2 hands)---->>>bad equipment cant do preacher db
    12 x 20(preacher db)
    15 x 15(standing db)
    15 x 15(standing db)

calves standing:

bicycles:

OUT OF TIME

obviously i need work on calves abs and bis... couldnt get even close to 125 reps on either and dont think ill be abloe to for awhile!

great wkout thx alot man.. i noticed my shoulders felt like they were getting workd as well between the chest and bi supersets..
    My pleasure, I really think this will accomplish all we want it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Good job buddy!! How was that chocolate cake?? Lol Hope you had a great Christmas
    Pap the choc cake was great! Had 3 pieces..Christmas was a blessing! Glad its over

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    My pleasure, I really think this will accomplish all we want it too!
    Me 2 tbody.. Tomorrow is legs i believe.. Calves r sore today.. Feels weird.. Dont think ive ever had sore calves before

Glad to hear it. I am excited to see your post from leg day!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

Me 2 tbody.. Tomorrow is legs i believe.. Calves r sore today.. Feels weird.. Dont think ive ever had sore calves before
    Yeah we are to have to start calling him T(calves)BODY because since i started following his advice on calves they are sore and honest to god when i finish a set i want to rip them off from my legs!!

ur rite pap

well this am i did no cardio.. have (hopefully) a pulled muscle that runs down my back just inside of my right shoulderblade vertically.. had it for a week now.. it went away for a couple days and now its back! i wonder if i did it doing deads?? needless to say i slept like crap and since i did cardio mon and tues i said screw it im gonna sleep more this am.. man i hope this thing goes away soon!

tbody today is actually back so maybe itll get stretched out a bit..

ur rite pap

well this am i did no cardio.. have (hopefully) a pulled muscle that runs down my back just inside of my right shoulderblade vertically.. had it for a week now.. it went away for a couple days and now its back! i wonder if i did it doing deads?? needless to say i slept like crap and since i did cardio mon and tues i said screw it im gonna sleep more this am.. man i hope this thing goes away soon!

tbody today is actually back so maybe itll get stretched out a bit..
    lighten the weight up and be purposeful(even more than usual) with your negative(eccentric/lowering) portion of the exercise to get a full stretch of the muscle and make it a point not to favor nor shy away from the area in question, which could cause you additional and/or further issues.

well tbody another great workout man! it was back/tris/abs/calves...

did better than i thought i would do on pullups.. ive always been bad at them but with the "back day" SteM gave me a couple months ago i did 6 sets of lat pulldowns which i think helped.. u told me to do 3 sets of 12 and 4th set to failure.. i was actually able to do: 12,11,10,7 .. so pretty happy with that..

dips i only did one set and went back to close grip bench cuz of shoulder.. did 135 lbs 15,15,25 so i prob need to increase weight...

bent rows all 8 sets with 40 lb DBs.. i felt weird bringing to my hips on first 4 sets.. i liked it.. think i did 12,12,12,17 to hips and 12,12,12,18 to chest

standing tris i did with 25 lb DBs after 1 set with 30s.. failure set i think was 17

DB nosebreakers were awkward til i figd i could do them in "hammer extension"format.. could only get 10 last 2 sets..tris were thru by then

calves i did:40,33,40

abs i did:50,30,40

good day! thx again.. friday is leg day its a very nice change-up.. later down the road itll be nice to use this wkout and hopefully another one u give me as well as the one stem gave me to always keep the old body guessing looking good in the mirror as well..i even took my shirt off with people in the gym today! (maybe i shoudlnt brag about that LOL)

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Ok stem this is what she said:"you stated u have been trying a particular diet for 12 weeks with 1 carb day every 2weeks. This approach may eventually make ur metabolism sluggish. U may want to consider a more moderate option manipulate carb consumption and allow for 2 days of higher carb consumption. This combines the benefits of a low carb diet with periodic days of carb loading and does not have a negative effect on ur metabolism. I have been practicing a moderate carb cycling plan for months. My plan is below for u to get an idea of the types of foods and when im eating them."

It appears she has 2 high carb days per 6 days ..

Mon high
    Tue low
    Wed low
    Thu low
    Fri high
    Sat low
    Sun not shown??

High day:
    Meal 1:2eggwhites 1/2c oats

Meal2:1c blk beans,quinoa,1c veggies

Meal3:4oz chkn, salad

Meal5:no bean turkey veggie chili

Low carb day:
    Meal1:6oz pro shake, 1/2 grapefruit

Meal2:1rice cake, 1/2c veggies

Meal3:2c no bean veggie chili, salad

Meal5:chk breast,veggies,1/2 grapefruit

Her 'high' carb day is lower than your normal 'low' carb day!. ANd her low day is, as far as I'm concerned, a zero carb day. Maybe it works for her but I'd argue her diet is more likely to make a metabolism sluggish. Though I don't know her goals so I'm not gonna comment on her diet further.

The real 'test' to this is that when you cheat personally, you seem to notice your body almost looking better and definitely feeling better the next day!? That means it is working for you, stick with it.

Shirt off in the locker room? Good lad, that's definite progress.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Her 'high' carb day is lower than your normal 'low' carb day!. ANd her low day is, as far as I'm concerned, a zero carb day. Maybe it works for her but I'd argue her diet is more likely to make a metabolism sluggish. Though I don't know her goals so I'm not gonna comment on her diet further.

The real 'test' to this is that when you cheat personally, you seem to notice your body almost looking better and definitely feeling better the next day!? That means it is working for you, stick with it.

Shirt off in the locker room? Good lad, that's definite progress.
    not the locker room..the actual gym LOL.. they have more mirrors and better light.. no girls to speak of in there so im not "that guy"

and yes i didnt plan on following her advice and maybe it works for her but my diet is wkn for me just wanted to show u what she said cuz i told u i would...

hope ur feeln better

well tbody another great workout man! it was back/tris/abs/calves...

did better than i thought i would do on pullups.. ive always been bad at them but with the "back day" SteM gave me a couple months ago i did 6 sets of lat pulldowns which i think helped.. u told me to do 3 sets of 12 and 4th set to failure.. i was actually able to do: 12,11,10,7 .. so pretty happy with that..

dips i only did one set and went back to close grip bench cuz of shoulder.. did 135 lbs 15,15,25 so i prob need to increase weight...

bent rows all 8 sets with 40 lb DBs.. i felt weird bringing to my hips on first 4 sets.. i liked it.. think i did 12,12,12,17 to hips and 12,12,12,18 to chest

standing tris i did with 25 lb DBs after 1 set with 30s.. failure set i think was 17

DB nosebreakers were awkward til i figd i could do them in "hammer extension"format.. could only get 10 last 2 sets..tris were thru by then

calves i did:40,33,40

abs i did:50,30,40

good day! thx again.. friday is leg day its a very nice change-up.. later down the road itll be nice to use this wkout and hopefully another one u give me as well as the one stem gave me to always keep the old body guessing looking good in the mirror as well..i even took my shirt off with people in the gym today! (maybe i shoudlnt brag about that LOL)
    That would have been awesome to watch you holding dumbbells with palms facing away from you, like they were attached invisibly, would have looked like you were a mime, that's some funny stuff right there.

well u know tbody im here to entertain u my man !!

Shirt off, i am impressed!!! That shows a lot of progress (physically wise) and confidence. Keep that hard work going buddy, definitely paying off

Good job!

thx pap

looks like ill be at work til after midnite..gonna make it tuff to get up at 0530 and do cardio

First6 is offline Member
    Just did a quick once over through your thread. Great progress.
    Keep it up. don't let yourslef slide. It gets easy to do that when your close to the end for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by First6 View Post
    Just did a quick once over through your thread. Great progress.
    Keep it up. don't let yourslef slide. It gets easy to do that when your close to the end for some reason.
    hey thx alot man appreciate the encouragement.. i dont plan on slacking thats for sure.. still hittn it hard man

First6 is offline Member
    hey thx alot man appreciate the encouragement.. i dont plan on slacking thats for sure.. still hittn it hard man
    That's what I like to hear!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Shirt off, i am impressed!!! That shows a lot of progress (physically wise) and confidence. Keep that hard work going buddy, definitely paying off

Good job!
    x2!!!

I also briefly looked through the forums on Christmas day and saw this one with a fresh post from you... man, this thread is named properly - you are the most accountable person I've seen here!

LOL thx GB means alot.. i think the truth of it is im an addict..the key is just getting me addicted to the rite things man! LOL

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Same here buddy!!!

Some have come and some have gone and some step away for a minute, but it's nice to know there are always those who will fill the shoes of those who move on!

Thread Information