Page 22 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbody66
    Some have come and some have gone and some step away for a minute, but it's nice to know there are always those who will fill the shoes of those who move on!
    Amen to that!! ^

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    well i didnt get home and to bed until 0130 and had to be up at 0545 to get in cardio.. i actually woke up on my own at 0544 before the alarm clock went off.. i got out of bad and PAP i thought of u and what u said about when u wake up u think "im up so im gonna get it done" and went and put on my clothes and went upstairs and did 40mins fasted cardio i figd id give myself a break and do 40 instead of 45 cuz it was all i was mentally willing to do considering the amt of sleep i had .. now im glad i did!

its funny sometimes when im feeling extra lazy instead of getting dressd all the way i just do my cardio in my underwear LOL like i did today

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear you did it and I know what you mean, I always feel better when I start the day the way I'm supposed to, even when I really don't want to.

I am glad you did bud!! 40 instead of 45 c'mon you are slacking lol j/k bro i tip my hat to you because i would have not even set the alarm clock on that much sleep. So i give you props for waking up that early

Funny pap.. Thx for props.. U helpd me get going like i said earlier tonite i shoukd get some decent sleep and my "crik" or pulld back muscle is about 75% better so im very happy.. Also got vitamins recommended by my TRT doc one of which is melatonin.. Interested to see if that makes me sleepy.. Never had a prob sleepn anyways..

Tbody tomorrow is legs.. My right calf is hard to walk on still.. Very very very(did i say very?yes i did) sore.. I limp until i get going good... Will let ya know how legs go of course...

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    Funny pap.. Thx for props.. U helpd me get going like i said earlier tonite i shoukd get some decent sleep and my "crik" or pulld back muscle is about 75% better so im very happy.. Also got vitamins recommended by my TRT doc one of which is melatonin.. Interested to see if that makes me sleepy.. Never had a prob sleepn anyways..

Tbody tomorrow is legs.. My right calf is hard to walk on still.. Very very very(did i say very?yes i did) sore.. I limp until i get going good... Will let ya know how legs go of course...
    Hope you have a great leg workout bud, definitely has become 1 of my favorite muscles to workout!! Enjoy the sleep, i'll accompany you in the sence i took tomorrow of so i am in bed as we speak lol

yeh pap like u i now enjoy wkn legs.. never did it until i startd this diet

woke up this am not very happy about the fact that i had to do cardio.. i did do it though.. i think it gets harder to get up the leaner i get cuz im no longer a fat butt which is/was good motivation to drag my lazy butt out of the bed!

yeh pap like u i now enjoy wkn legs.. never did it until i startd this diet

woke up this am not very happy about the fact that i had to do cardio.. i did do it though.. i think it gets harder to get up the leaner i get cuz im no longer a fat butt which is/was good motivation to drag my lazy butt out of the bed!
    To me working out and doing cardio is normal, my problem is the consistency i need with the diet. I am at the same place as you but in my case is the diet!! Cant wait for the new year already to hit it strong!

yeh diet for me is not much of a prob.. i have cravings every now and again.. but i know if i have to i can eat 1 cheat a week by now which makes it easier.. plus ive been eatn this way 3 months... i think its gonna prob be harder to get these abs out than to drop the 8% bodyfat i lost in the beginning...

yeh diet for me is not much of a prob.. i have cravings every now and again.. but i know if i have to i can eat 1 cheat a week by now which makes it easier.. plus ive been eatn this way 3 months... i think its gonna prob be harder to get these abs out than to drop the 8% bodyfat i lost in the beginning...
    True. I am goin to hit it super hard starting Monday!!

good old monday..

the greatest day known to man...monday

theres nothing a man cant accomplish...come monday!

diet,cardio,weightlifting,fixing that thing in the garage,the yard,honey do list,.... have no fear men.... we'll get it dun... come monday

oh yeh i almost forgot..

tbody another good workout man! did legs today.. the lunges thing was great and the 1leg squats also tuff.. the SLDLs werent that bad until the last set.. the hardest thing was holding the 45lb DBs in my hand for 30 reps.. that sounds kind of sad but its true.. my hands and forearms were burning like crazy!

lunges: 10 x 45lb,10 x 35lb,10 x 0lb 3 sets

SLDL:30 x 25,30 x 45, 30 x 45

1leg squat:30 x 0 3 sets

out of time and spent no calves or abs but i didnt really wanna do them either and figd i did them 2 days already...

ill try to fit in abs and calves tomorrow with shoulders..

was wondering if i should stick with sldl's?? they seemd to work lower back and forearms more than anything...

If you keep the weights as close to your legs as possible during the entire range of motion it should help, and be sure to push your butt as far away from you as possible, start pushing your butt toward the back wall as you begin to lower and just keep pushing it further and further back as you lower and pause at the bottom. Give it another try and if you can't make it feel right I'll come up with something. I am planning on making videos next year of all these lifts to show proper form to everyone here. I don't know how to post them or where, but that is the plan.

will do tbody.. i did concentrate on pushing out the butt and kept the DBs pretty much touching legs all the way down.. it felt more like a stretch.. and like i said my lower back got a workout

today my legs are very sore.. i love it its pretty cool what u can do with just bodyweight and legs!

no cardio this am but at lunch shoulders..

on a side note my doc has me on 7 difft vitamins/supps one of which is melatonin.. i must say ive never had a prob sleepn but even so have noticed this melatonin knocks my butt out!!! i dont even remember falling asleep.. i usually wake up once per nite to go to the bathroom.. i havent the past 2 nite since i startd the melatonin.. and i sleep alot better!! i recommend it to yall to try it out.. i take 3mg and am asleep within the hr...

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    good old monday..

The greatest day known to man...monday

theres nothing a man cant accomplish...come monday!

diet,cardio,weightlifting,fixing that thing in the garage,the yard,honey do list,.... Have no fear men.... We'll get it dun... Come monday
    happy new year to you 405!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    will do tbody.. i did concentrate on pushing out the butt and kept the DBs pretty much touching legs all the way down.. it felt more like a stretch.. and like i said my lower back got a workout

today my legs are very sore.. i love it its pretty cool what u can do with just bodyweight and legs!

no cardio this am but at lunch shoulders..

on a side note my doc has me on 7 difft vitamins/supps one of which is melatonin.. i must say ive never had a prob sleepn but even so have noticed this melatonin knocks my butt out!!! i dont even remember falling asleep.. i usually wake up once per nite to go to the bathroom.. i havent the past 2 nite since i startd the melatonin.. and i sleep alot better!! i recommend it to yall to try it out.. i take 3mg and am asleep within the hr...
    As long as you don't go to the bathroom without waking up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL !! Well my jammys were dry when i woke up SteM so either i didnt or i went rite when i fell asleep and they had time to dry

another excellent wkout tbody.. i counted it up.. u know i did 900 reps today on shoulders tris and bis?? no wonder im so sore and didnt feel like doing abs and calves! also i had 1.5hr lunch and barely made it bak.. may have to shorten it up on reg days..

If you perform the SLDL's correctly they will feel like a stretch, but that is working the Hamstrings like we want, so keep on keeping on!

Glad to hear that you are getting along well with the routine. Have a very Blessed and safe New Years Eve!

U2 buddy and everyone else

Well its a new year..!!

Slept in til 0900 then went to. CHurch and came home and decided to do 60 mins cardio on elliptical.. Since im on TRT now i periodically chek blood pressure and decided to chk it rite when i got off elliptical and to my surprise it was 135/64.. Now thats immediately after 60 mins cardio keepn hr at steady 150bpm... I figd itd be high..

now im throwin the ball for the old bluetick coonhound and about to grill some chikn.. I decided to have somewhat of a cheat today but i went with a breast (bone-in) and prob 2or3 legs and a whole sweet potAto ... I will also have some bbq fritos and maybe a pb&j sammich with milk.. Now i have only eatn 1 meal this am so i prob still can eat 1500 cals to hit my calorie total for the day.. I figd thatd offset the. CHeat somewhat plus the cardio that i hadnt plannd on doing..

Will chk bf before...

SteM what do u think about all that?? That a good way to work with a cheat meal?

Ok well bf came back the same as last week

No surprise i havent been feeling or thinking i lookd leaner.. So this is thr end of like week 13 or 14 ... Last week i came bak the same as the week before and this week i came bak the same as last week.. Now i did have a few cheats last week but not this week..

Needless to say im a little bummed and hate to think i dieted all week and did all that cardio and lifting for nothing ...

I aldo dont wanna jump the gun either.. But i have been anticipating this moment coming..

SteM what do u think i should do? Or anyone else im in need of a little assistance.. Im basically as lean as ive been able to get myself to in the past and then the body hits the brakes...

Ok well bf came back the same as last week

No surprise i havent been feeling or thinking i lookd leaner.. So this is thr end of like week 13 or 14 ... Last week i came bak the same as the week before and this week i came bak the same as last week.. Now i did have a few cheats last week but not this week..

Needless to say im a little bummed and hate to think i dieted all week and did all that cardio and lifting for nothing ...

I aldo dont wanna jump the gun either.. But i have been anticipating this moment coming..

SteM what do u think i should do? Or anyone else im in need of a little assistance.. Im basically as lean as ive been able to get myself to in the past and then the body hits the brakes...
    I think you are worrying about it to much, first you need an entire week of staying the same or perhaps 2-3 weeks to then change the diet.

Simetimes you hit a plateau for a couple days perhaps weeks and than it keeps going. Take it easy, stay true to what you are doing since it has been working so far, and you'll see it will continue to drop

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    I think you are worrying about it to much, first you need an entire week of staying the same or perhaps 2-3 weeks to then change the diet.

Simetimes you hit a plateau for a couple days perhaps weeks and than it keeps going. Take it easy, stay true to what you are doing since it has been working so far, and you'll see it will continue to drop
    thx for the encouragement pap u mustve missd where i said this is the 2nd full week at same bf%...now last week i didnt expect to have a loss cuz of christmas and cheats but this week i didnt cheat at all and still the same as 2 weeks ago.. maybe its still bleedover from christmas week as in my body still remembers the cheats from last week but if it hasnt droppd by this coming sunday i will definitely be making a change..

have been considering some sort of carb cycle.. since rite now im eatn 700g carbs per week.. i thought bout cutting all carbs from cardio only days which is 3 days/week and adding them in on lifting days ... which is about 75g carbs (not including veggie carbs which ill continue to eat as well as my cottage cheese).. so this may be what i do:

mon:chest/bis/abs/calves 200gcarbs

tue:cardio only 25g carbs(veggie/cottage cheese)

wed:back/tris/abs/calves 200g carbs

thu:cardio only 25g carbs(veggies/cott cheese)

friday:legs 200g carbs

sat:shoulders/tris/bis 25g carbs(veggies/cott cheese)

sun:cardio only 25g carbs(veggies/cott cheese)

would like to have opinions on this please.. ill still be getting 700g carbs per week itll just be centered around lifting days.. since i lift at noon i figd id split carbs on those days meal 1,2( pre WO) , &3( PWO)

notsure if i should adjust protein on low carb days but figd id just leave it at 300g that way my total calories for the week will remain the same...

ok i ran the exact numbers and this is what i came up with:

mon:high
    tue:low
    wed:high
    thu:low
    fri:high
    sat:low
    sun:moderate

so on mon,wed,fri (chest,back,leg days respectively) total daily macros: 2428cal/313P/168C/53F

tue,thu,sat(cardio,cardio,shoulders respectively) total daily macros:1830cal/297P/34C/48F

sunff or cardio only total daily macros:2129cal/305P/101C/51F

heres diet mon/wed/fri :

(0700)meal1:1egg,5whites,3ozshrimp,1/2Coats,2tbs sugar free jam

(1030)meal2:5oz chk breast,8oz yam,2C broc

NOON LIFT

(1300)meal3 PWO: 2scoops whey,1/2C oats

(1430)meal4:6 oz 96%fat free grnd beef,2C broc

(1800)meal5: 2 cans tuna,10 spears asparagus

(2230)meal6:5oz chikn,1C 2% cott cheese,2 tbs nat PB

low carb days same as above except remove oats from meal 1 & 3 and remove yam from meal 2

moderate carb day same as above except reduce oats from 1/2C to 1/4C meals 1 & 3 and reduce yam from 8oz to 4oz

thx
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 01-02-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Percentages wrong :)

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I was waiting to read the blue tick hound grabbing your grilled grubb.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Hello mate, happy new year!

I agree with Pap that you should give it another week or 2. You can discount Xmas week because of the cheats so it's really only 1 week you've been the same. Some times I can go 3 weeks without losing then, all of a sudden, I'm down alot in 1 week despite doing nothing different.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be factoring in a cheat meal if you are concerned that you haven't lost for a week or 2.

Did you do less cardio last week?

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Hello mate, happy new year!

I agree with Pap that you should give it another week or 2. You can discount Xmas week because of the cheats so it's really only 1 week you've been the same. Some times I can go 3 weeks without losing then, all of a sudden, I'm down alot in 1 week despite doing nothing different.

In all honesty, I wouldn't be factoring in a cheat meal if you are concerned that you haven't lost for a week or 2.

Did you do less cardio last week?
    Hey mate glad to see u happy new yr 2 u 2 ...

I did cardio i think 5x last week .. Maybe 4 but i think 5...

As far as the cheat i already went all day only eatn 1 meal and had it ready to go.. I think i was close to total cals for the day.. Had 1 breast and 2 legs with wing sauce a salad with ranch and a piece of banana bread and 1 bite of a snickers and some bba fritos LOL.. Sounds like alot but didnt seem like it

Other than that all i had for the day was brkfast and cott cheese...

In the past even with a cheat i still lost.. And last week i didnt cheat and didnt lose.. I hear what ur sayn though.. If u recall in the beginning i told u i could usually get to a point and then the fatloss stoppd.. I think i may be getn there.. I hoPe im wrong..

Will stay on diet this week the same and see how i do .. Like u said..

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    I was waiting to read the blue tick hound grabbing your grilled grubb.....
    LOL slim.. He tried like he always tries i dont give him any human food ... Hes a good old dawg

sounds like you managed the damage just fine. I'm stoked about seeing what you accomplish before the "re-union", You'll want to be your best for that!

Yeh i suppose tbody but im over the holidays and wanna keep droppn fat again.. Like i said before im about as low as ive ever been and that makes me concernd im gonna plateau.. Cuz i always have in the past.. Fat drops great for 3 months then stops.. Thats BS!!!!!!

alot of times it's just a matter of plowing ahead even when you don't think you are making progress, then when you finally bust through that other side all of the momentum you were building up when you didn't think it was working launches you to a whole other level!

Sounds nice tbody.. Im hoping i get to experience that...

I think part of it is i spent so much time not making progress in the past and like i said i always seem to stop droppn fat about where i am now which is why ive NEVER HAD A 6 pack... And dang it i want one!

hey guys i told yall about takn my shirt off in my gym and how i liked the lighting and today i had a chance to take a couple pics cuz no one was in there so i thought id post them.. there is actually better lighting than the pics i got today it just may take a little while for me to find it in any event i thought id share them with yall...as u can see i wasnt kidding about the equipment LOL also i included a back shot yay iphone!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-jan-2-2.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-jan-2-3.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-jan-2-4.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-jan-2-1.jpg  

I like the pics, what's the deal with the difference in shape of the biceps though? The left one is flat and the right one has a good peak? Is there a size difference?

Yeh the one on the left(actually my right) i tore the bicep tendon and had surgery and it is bigger than the left.. However its also weaker...

Thx for pointing it out

Well i got up at 0430 and did my fasted 45 min cardio.. Went and got into bed at 2200 last nite which i think made it easier.. No more workouts today

Yeh the one on the left(actually my right) i tore the bicep tendon and had surgery and it is bigger than the left.. However its also weaker...

Thx for pointing it out
    Hey, stick with what you're good at! For me, it's pointing out the obvious.

oh yeh tbody i forgot to tell u i went up yesterday on chest from the 60lb dbs to the 70lb dbs...

incl DB: 12 x 45. 12 x 65, 12 x 70, 17 x 70
    flat DB: 12 x 70, 12 x 70, 12 x 70, 17 x 70
    dec DB: 12 x 70, 12 x 70, 12 x 70, 14 x 70

also did more reps on all biceps sets some with more weight and went up on abs and calves in reps...

u think i need to go up to 75lb dbs next week based on my 4th sets to failure???

Thread Information