Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    IMO it is best to wait to do Clen or ECA once you get to a plateau and since you just started it is a little premature perhaps

YOU CAN DO THIS! YOU ARE DOING IT!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Stem thats funny.. Gremlins.. Yeh i want to say i am NOT planning on doing clen .. Have done EC before w/o the "a" and i dont know if it was that or my diet or both but i had fair results.. I must say after going to the bod pod today i realize hiw much fat i actually need to lose.. Thx for ur thread stem .. Very interesting.. Kinda weird seeing a pic of u with fat u did well for urself.. GB had mentioned earlier the idea of me carb cycling And i wasnt exacy sure what that wAs but when i talkd to this guy today i remembered wAt GB said so i interrogTed him for quite awhile.. And then the first thing i thought of was running it by u guys to see if he may have been exaggerating or not..i like most people tend to be a little impatient with my results esp in the beginning so i found the acceleration part of it appealing.. Just got thru with 45 min cardio so tomorrow 45 min fasted cardio and shoulders and arms at lunch...

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    OK the verdict is in...and its ugly

26.6%BF
    73.4%LBM

LBM=71.25kg

370 + (21.6 x 71.25)= 1909 x 1.55 = 2959 TDEE
    No worries mate. As Stem said, let's focus on the goal, not where you're coming from.

One thing - I don't put much credence into the calorie formulas. IMO they almost always come out too high. The problem is with the activity multiplier being so subjective. What you consider 'moderately active' and what I do may be worlds apart.

Having said that, I use a different approach. I'll get into it more below - but I don't believe for a minute that your TDEE is 3000 calories/day.

NOW let me say i have an acquaintance i work with who is currently an amateur bodybuilder. He has won every contest in Ga. there is to win as an amateur and hes planning on going to nationals so he can turn pro..I was talking to him today and he told me that at my weight i should be eating like 370p/165c/65f to lose fat and keep LBM
    With all due respect to him - and i'm no bodybuilder so take my advice for what it's worth - but you do NOT need 370g protein. I doubt he does either. I constantly see people overeating protein, and it's so unnecessary. 300g, tops for you. I'm currently 5'11 193ish @ < > 11% and am at 250g/day. I doubt you know Nark on this board - but at his biggest he was around 220lbs (he's 5'7 btw) and has never eaten over 225g or so (something like that, i forget the exact number). There's an easy way to cut some unnecessary calories right there. Yep, from protein.

Carbs and fats - I like where he has them (fats may be a tad high but ok) but I'd carb cycle, I wouldn't eat 165g carbs every day.

he also told me what he suggests to be done (and he apparently did this with a guy he said was 25% bf and got him down to 11%bf in 8 weeks with the help of ECA and Clen ) was to eat :

days 1-3: 0g carb
    days 3-6 70g carb
    day 7: 200g carb
    Love it! But i'm confused - does he want you eating like this, or eating 165g carbs/day?

then repeat..all the while maintaining tdee with strictly protein other than the carbs on the 4 days i consume carbs and on the days i dont consume any carbs eating only meat .. he said this would accelerate my fatloss .. also said to either do fasted cardio or cardio PWO only..
    Well we certainly cannot leave fat out of the equation, that would be irresponsible advice. I'm assuming he expects you'll get all the fats you need from meats, eggs, etc. That's what I do as well. I would supplement with fish oils however.

cardio - want to accelerate your fatloss? Do both!!! AM fasted (low intensity) and PWO (higher intensity/HIIT + moderate/steady state, mixed) would be awesome. If I had the time after work, that's exactly what i'd be doing.

GB i think what he was saying is if i was not to carb cycle those were the numbers i should run ... And to give the guy a break he was sitting in a crane talking to me over a radio giving me estimates based on the weight i told him i was... He said he needed his laptop to be able to give me exact figures .. But if u can imagine what it was like to be hungry(funny irony) to lose weight like i am i was hitting him with question after question.. He only touched on the 370/165/65 thing briefly... He mainly wAs driving hard about the 0carb/70carb/200carb which he also said was an estimate just off the top of his head based on what u told him i weigh.. I would also like to add he said he put his girlfriend on the sAme diet and she went from 20% bf to i think 7% also in 8 weeks...!he did say like 1hr 15 min lift sessions qnd 45 min fasted cardio as well as some pwo cardio (if possible) plus clen and eca...

Oh 1 other thing./ he said protein should be 1.5 x (weight in Lbs) and the days u eat the carbs like 70g carb u split into 6 meals because u should always eat carb w/protein .. And the same on the 200g carb refeed day.. He also said u coukd go longer than 3 days at 0g carb but most people cant handle it...

Total daily macros:2318/268/164/61

Next up am fasted cardio day #3 (this week) .. Not bad considering i despise waking up and doing cardio.. Then ill do arms and shoulders.. At lunch... See yall tomorrow...

well its another glorious day woke up 15 min late this am but still managed to get in 45 min fasted cardio.. kept HR @ 138 instead of 155.. GB had mentioned low intensity and i know theres a way to calculate what that is based on max HR but i cant remember the formula.. i think for me HR was @125 but it just didnt seem like that was really cardio .. i may just be being hard headed (a major trait of mine)..

Stem or GB would u mind explaining what the deal is with low intensity vs moderate or high for fat burning?? doesnt it have something to do with ur body being able to focus on using fat for fuel vs trying to keep oxygen in ur blood ???

so all i have left for today is arms and shoulders.. i may do another cardio session tonite when i get home from work.. im really thinking hard about changing up to the carb cycle approach monday.. im just not absolutely sure what the numbers should look like.. im thinking:

weight in LBS = 209
    209 x 1.5 = 314(g protein)
    314 x 4 = 1256 (cal)

70g carb = 280 cal

1256 + 280 = 1536 (total calories) now is that enuff?? doesnt really seem like it would be.. what do yall think????

and on the 0g carb days i would be at 1256 cal

and on the 200g carb days = 2056 cal..

or should i do 70g carb days based on what im doing now which is 2300 cal so:

2300 - 280 = 2020
    2020/4 = 505 g protein

so: 2300cal/505P/70C/fat?= whatever it is

then: 0g carb day = 505g PRO = 2020 cal (days 1-3)
    70g carb day = 505p/70c = 2300 cal (days4-6)
    200g carb day = 505P/200c= 2820 cal (day7)

this is kind of confusing.. HELP!!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Just a quickie, Max Heart Rate most basic calculation is 220 minus your age. Low intensity is about 65-70% of your max. The 'fat burning zone'. But there is far more to it than that. Honestly, until you are well below 20%, even 15%, I wouldn't consider it. Stick with your HIIT, normal interval and moderate (70-85% of your Max HR). You just need to burn some calories, your bodyfat will help spare your muscle. Just whack 10g BCAA's in pre fasted cardio and keep your diet in check and you are gtg.

GB i think what he was saying is if i was not to carb cycle those were the numbers i should run ... And to give the guy a break he was sitting in a crane talking to me over a radio giving me estimates based on the weight i told him i was... He said he needed his laptop to be able to give me exact figures .. But if u can imagine what it was like to be hungry(funny irony) to lose weight like i am i was hitting him with question after question.. He only touched on the 370/165/65 thing briefly... He mainly wAs driving hard about the 0carb/70carb/200carb which he also said was an estimate just off the top of his head based on what u told him i weigh..
    Cool bro, understandable.

I would also like to add he said he put his girlfriend on the sAme diet and she went from 20% bf to i think 7% also in 8 weeks...
    Doesn't mean a thing with regards to you... apples and oranges. Furthermore, I have yet to see a female sitting at 7%... just doesn't happen. Women have a naturally higher bodyfat percentage than men. I'm not doubting he got her lean though.

!he did say like 1hr 15 min lift sessions qnd 45 min fasted cardio as well as some pwo cardio (if possible) plus clen and eca...
    x2

Oh 1 other thing./ he said protein should be 1.5 x (weight in Lbs) and the days u eat the carbs like 70g carb u split into 6 meals because u should always eat carb w/protein .. And the same on the 200g carb refeed day.. He also said u coukd go longer than 3 days at 0g carb but most people cant handle it...
    Personally I go with 1.5g/lb of LBM, not total weight. No point in factoring in weight with no metabolic function (fat). I will vehemently disagree with the next part though. I would split those 70g between pre and post workout meals, and possibly meal 1. You do NOT always have to eat carbs w/ protein - I know he's a competitive bodybuilder, but I will debate him on this one to no end!

Protein only meals are acceptable. Personally, my non-carb meals contain a bit of fat (whatever comes with the protein source, plus fish oil supp) and possibly some fibrous veggies, that's it. Having carbs in every meal is constantly providing your body with energy; the point of carb cycling is to force your body to deplete glycogen stores and tap into fat stores for energy prior to the refeed. I realize you'd still have the 3 no carb days to achieve this, but I would strongly recommend your carb meals stay focused around your workout window, and if macros permit, meal 1 as well.

well its another glorious day woke up 15 min late this am but still managed to get in 45 min fasted cardio.. kept HR @ 138 instead of 155.. GB had mentioned low intensity and i know theres a way to calculate what that is based on max HR but i cant remember the formula.. i think for me HR was @125 but it just didnt seem like that was really cardio .. i may just be being hard headed (a major trait of mine)..

Stem or GB would u mind explaining what the deal is with low intensity vs moderate or high for fat burning?? doesnt it have something to do with ur body being able to focus on using fat for fuel vs trying to keep oxygen in ur blood ???
    Higher intensity cardio forces your body to tap into glycogen stores moreso than fat (lower intensity burns a higher percentage of fat, but lower amount of calories overall obviously... it's a never ending debate!). This is fine when you have energy (carbs) in your system, but when you're depleted, or fasted, stores are low and you run a higher risk of burning LBM. Staying on the lower/moderate intensity side brings this risk down significantly.

so all i have left for today is arms and shoulders.. i may do another cardio session tonite when i get home from work.. im really thinking hard about changing up to the carb cycle approach monday.. im just not absolutely sure what the numbers should look like.. im thinking:

weight in LBS = 209
    209 x 1.5 = 314(g protein)
    314 x 4 = 1256 (cal)

70g carb = 280 cal

1256 + 280 = 1536 (total calories) now is that enuff?? doesnt really seem like it would be.. what do yall think????
    Up your carbs to 100g, and split it across 3 meals (meal 1, pre, pwo) at around 33g per meal - my suggestion

and on the 0g carb days i would be at 1256 cal
    a bit too low. Add in lots of fibrous veggies. They may not be calorie dense, but they'll help with hunger. You need to make sure these zero carb days are strategically planned around the appropriate workouts however - i.e. I wouldn't do legs during a no carb day

and on the 200g carb days = 2056 cal..
    nice

or should i do 70g carb days based on what im doing now which is 2300 cal so:

2300 - 280 = 2020
    2020/4 = 505 g protein

so: 2300cal/505P/70C/fat?= whatever it is

then: 0g carb day = 505g PRO = 2020 cal (days 1-3)
    70g carb day = 505p/70c = 2300 cal (days4-6)
    200g carb day = 505P/200c= 2820 cal (day7)

this is kind of confusing.. HELP!!
    I'm willing to bet calories will be too high in the 2nd example. I'd peg you at around 1800 calories on carb days, 1500 on no carb days, and 2000-ish on high carb/refeed day. Something in that ballpark.

well im curious GB and ill post up a sample carb cycle after this but ive been running 2300 cals with : 280/165/60 split and my weight has dropped 4 lbs in 2 weeks.. that being said u think on carb cycle i should drop cals even more down to 1800/1500/2000???

Mon: Legs- 320p/200c = 2080cal refeed day -- pro split 6 ways/carbs first 3 meals/ veg last 3 meals

tue: Cardio only- 320p/0c = 1280 cal + fibrous veg (broccoli/spinach/asparagus) -- pro split/6 veg split/6

wed:chest/back- 320p/0c = 1280 cal +fib veg(br/sp/as)-- pro split/6 veg split/6

thuff day 320p/0c = 1280 cal + fib veg(br/sp/as)-- pro split/6 veg split/6

fri:delts/arms- 320p/100c = 1680 cal + fib veg(br/sp/as)-- pro split/6 carb split/first 3 veg split/last 3

sat:cardio only-320p/100c = 1680cal + fib veg(br/sp/as)-- pro split/6 carb split/first3 veg split/last 3

sun:cardio only-320p/100c = 1680cal + fib veg(br/sp/as)-- pro split/6 carb split/first3 veg split/last 3

cardio for all 6 days done am fasted if possible

also what size serving on the fibrous veg should i eat??

This sounds tuff btw for some reason

thx...

well im curious GB and ill post up a sample carb cycle after this but ive been running 2300 cals with : 280/165/60 split and my weight has dropped 4 lbs in 2 weeks.. that being said u think on carb cycle i should drop cals even more down to 1800/1500/2000???
    If you're dropping weight (i'm more concerned with body fat vs. body weight though), then maybe you're currently at a good deficit. I'd personally want to play with the numbers and push it as far as I can without going to low, to make it as efficient and fast as possible however.

Wat bout sample diet??? Look good ??? Days and ratios of carbs with wkouts ???

Ok well i did another 45 min cardio session tonite after work.. Had a good day.. Did 45 min am fasted cardio when i woke up, did arms and shoulders at lunch, did 45 min cardio after work.. Wish i could do this everyday...tomorrows an off day.. Thinking of starting carb cycle tuesday.. At 0 carbs .. So itll start like tue-thu (0carb); fri-sun(100C);mon(200C refeed) .. Weigh in tomorrow and im gonna get my wife to do calipers agAin.. (been 2 weeks) even if its not as accurate As bod pod maybe i can tell if ive lost some fat since 2 weeks ago... GB or Stem if u cOuld chek out the post #133 then #131 i would appreciate it ...

Daily Macros:2198/268/164/47

ok well i did another 45 min cardio session tonite after work.. Had a good day.. Did 45 min am fasted cardio when i woke up, did arms and shoulders at lunch, did 45 min cardio after work.. Wish i could do this everyday...tomorrows an off day.. Thinking of starting carb cycle tuesday.. At 0 carbs .. So itll start like tue-thu (0carb); fri-sun(100c);mon(200c refeed) .. Weigh in tomorrow and im gonna get my wife to do calipers again.. (been 2 weeks) even if its not as accurate as bod pod maybe i can tell if ive lost some fat since 2 weeks ago... Gb or stem if u could chek out the post #133 then #131 i would appreciate it ...

Daily macros:2198/268/164/47
    you are working it! Good!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

In all honesty I've never ran a carb cycling diet for various reasons so don't really feel comfortable passing comment on it, personally. It's the same with any style of diet, unless I've done, I'll never recommend or condone.

So, you reckon at 37 you'll be fitter than you were at 17? And stronger! And that lean-ness is just around the corner!

Man i hope so stem got wife to chek bf today .. I know its off from bod pod but it came out at 20.5% .. 2 weeks ago lbm was 75.6 .. Today lbm is 75.4... So bf dropped from 21.9 to 20.5 and lbm dropped from 75.6 to 75.4... Total weight in pounds went from 213 to 208.6 .... Progress!!!!! Rite??

4lbs down, almost 100% of it fat? Yeah, I reckon that's progress. Another 20lbs by Christmas then?

My plan starting tomorrow is 45min am fasted cardio then legs at lunch and then 45 min cardio in the evening.. Same diet im on now then tue start at 320p/0c 45min am fasted cardio/45 min pm cardio... Ill be interested to see how the next 2 weeks go.. Stem u told me id be trying difft stuff.. I didnt think itd be this soon and it may be unwise since so far my current diet is working but im gonna try it anyways.. Id like to shed this fat ASAP!!! I hope 2 a day cardio and carb cycle will accomPlish that.. Time will definitely tell.. Next bod pod appt.. November 7 .. (30 days after 1st bod pod)

I hope at least 20 by christmas had a thought of waiting til my progress slows before considering ECA.. Any opinions?? ECA vs EC?? Is another question.. Is that much aspirin ok for me?? Running 200aspirin/200caffeine/25ephedra. 2 times/day 2 weeks on 2 weeks off???

As I seem to remember the aspirin should be 75mg not 200mg. Used to be called baby aspirin in the UK. It depends how you react to it. You may be able to do 3x a day. Just not too late, else you won't sleep.

Ok 25E/200C/75A yeh i know 3x/day but i think tat was alot for me.. Maybe in the 2nd week.. Not real big on speed makes me anxious

Im ready to start seeing some results

My plan starting tomorrow is 45min am fasted cardio then legs at lunch and then 45 min cardio in the evening.. Same diet im on now then tue start at 320p/0c 45min am fasted cardio/45 min pm cardio... Ill be interested to see how the next 2 weeks go.. Stem u told me id be trying difft stuff.. I didnt think itd be this soon and it may be unwise since so far my current diet is working but im gonna try it anyways.. Id like to shed this fat ASAP!!! I hope 2 a day cardio and carb cycle will accomPlish that.. Time will definitely tell.. Next bod pod appt.. November 7 .. (30 days after 1st bod pod)
    You will find what works best for you eventually, however my advice is that you stick with something for at least a month before switching it up... don't make the mistake I made (many times over) and abandon a program or method after 2 weeks because it 'felt' like it wasn't working. Your body needs time to adjust to changes and will not show results overnight no matter what you do.

Man i hope so stem got wife to chek bf today .. I know its off from bod pod but it came out at 20.5% .. 2 weeks ago lbm was 75.6 .. Today lbm is 75.4... So bf dropped from 21.9 to 20.5 and lbm dropped from 75.6 to 75.4... Total weight in pounds went from 213 to 208.6 .... Progress!!!!! Rite?? :)
    YOU BET! YIPPY!

This will do it!
    Author Unknown

Well not much happened today.. (off day) stayd on diet 100% which does make 100% faithfulness to diet now for 14 consecutive days.. That alone is an accomplishment.. I dont think ive ever eaten this heAlthy w/o cheating at least once for this long EVER! Its funny i dont even think about other food really anymore just think about wat i am eating next and when and thinking bout my workouts.. Except when i go in the kitchen like tonite and my wife and daughter are having waffles for dinner as i grab my tuna and cottage cheese LOL.. Tomorrow 5am fasted cardio 45 mins ... I hope i have as good progress over the next 2 weeks ive had the first 2 ... The time actually has gone by fairly quikly... Having yall to report 2 each day helps as well.. Im hoping after the next 2 weeks ill at keast see enuff diff to post another fat guy pic

Total Daily Macros:2292/267/157/60

^^^ you're doing great bro! 14 days is a huge accomplishment when you're not used to eating like this. Make it another 2 weeks and you'll feel like a king!

As Baseline always likes to put it.... stay sharp!!

Well i woke up this am and jumpd on the scale for the heck of it and was 208 flat.. Down from 208.6 yesterday.. Weighed again aftr my 45 min fasted cardio and was 207.2... I do realize tat was prob water.. Am thinkn of takn ur advice stem and Gb and stayn on my current diet a little longer.. Maybe the next 2 weeks will be better than the first.. Wat do yall think of me simply droppn daily carbs from 160 down to 100?????

Well i woke up this am and jumpd on the scale for the heck of it and was 208 flat.. Down from 208.6 yesterday.. Weighed again aftr my 45 min fasted cardio and was 207.2... I do realize tat was prob water.. Am thinkn of takn ur advice stem and Gb and stayn on my current diet a little longer.. Maybe the next 2 weeks will be better than the first.. Wat do yall think of me simply droppn daily carbs from 160 down to 100?????
    Try it out. It may help. You won't starve, you won't burn LBM.

alright.. leg wkout went well.. better than last week.. think im getn in a rhythm doing legs..omitted roman deads for now and just supersetted:leg press,squat,leg exten,leg curl,standing calf raises.. did 4 supersets ave 12 reps/set.. i tell u im tired.. pm cardio is gonna be tuff today.. job today requires a little more physical effort than normal.. will start reduction to 100g carb tomorrow.. curious as to whether i should split between first 3 meals @33g/meal or do 50g C pre w/o and 50g PWO??? also stem and gb thatll reduce total calories from @ 2300 to 2150.. that ok or should i add more protein to compensate?? thx

I think you will probably need to work out which method your body prefers, either split over 3 meals or 2. Think I'd go with 3. But then, I never drop below 4 meals with carbs.

The reduced cals isn't a real issue at your current bf levels. If you feel the need to add pro, maybe a little more at breakfast and after workouts. If not, don't sweat it.

And, at 100g carbs a day, I would be inclined to have a small refeed every 14 days. 200g of good clean carbs on that day.

how can i tell which my body prefers? ill start like u said at 33/meal x 3 meals and will incorporate the refeed of 200g every 2 weeks.. also think i may bump up protein for the heck of it to see how that does..maybe 2 scoops in the am and 1 extra pwo ?? be a total of 69 more g of protein.. since i reduced my amt of cott cheese from 3.5 servings to 2 at nite i never made up those cal so i ran the diet reducing oats fr 2 servings of 3/4 C each down to 2 servings at 1/4 C each and the yam from 5 oz pre w/o down to 4 oz and added 2 scoops whey at breakfast and 1 additional scoop pwo ..

puts total daily macros to:2298/324/101/56 59%P/18%C/23%F

what do yall think bout that?

Not bad. In this case I don't mind fat being over 20% (slightly) because carbs are so low. i.e. there are only 3 macros to play with, and if one is already low it will be tough to get the other 2 low unless overall calories are extremely low. I also don't think reducing fats and upping protein is the answer, so stay where you're ate for now.

ok cool thatll be the plan startn tomorrow... i may be incorrect but dont some people do better with fats than carbs and vice versa? im thinking i may be a "do better with fats " person..

Well another day down.. Hit it hard today.. 45min am fasted cardio/legs(at lunch)/45min pm cardio.. Needless to say i will be sleeping well tonite and have day off work tomorrow so i can sleep in .. The scale and the calipers tell me im losing fat but no real sign in the mirror yet.. My pants however are fitting normally again instead of so tight i have to wear them unbuttoned so tats a good thing ..

Total Daily Macros:2298/262/161/62

Ha ha, yeah pants are one of the best measures in the early days. Just wait til your watch starts getting too big for you!

As for knowing whether your body prefers 3 x 33g or 2 x 50g, that's trial and error based around your workout and how hard you are able to hit them. If 50g prior enables more intense workouts then that's the way you should go. If 2 meals prior at 33g works best, then go with that approach. See, already starting to experiment and only 2 weeks in!

Well i had a post and lost it.. Need to learn how to better navigate with iphone on here.. Anyways to get to the point.. Did 45 min cardio today and hit it pretty hard.. Been on weighing kik lately so i weighd this am and was 206.6..: chekd sundays post and was rite.. I weighd 208.6 on sunday so thats 2 lbs in 48 hrs.. Now tats wat im talkn bout!! Had a question though.. Last nite i spent an hr goin thru baselines progrezs post and he said he didnt wanna lose fat at rate faster than 2lbs/week.. Was curious as to why?? (maybe cuz of LBM?) and wondered if tat also applied to wat i needed to do???? Thx guys.. Hope yAll r havn a good day

GB i was a little confused by ur post 153 .. U Said not bad to my idea of reducing carbs to 100g/day then at the end u said stay where ur at for now.. Did u mean where im at as in 160g carbs like i have been doing or where im at with 100g carbs and the little extra protein in meal 1 and pwo???

Last nite i spent an hr goin thru baselines progrezs post and he said he didnt wanna lose fat at rate faster than 2lbs/week.. Was curious as to why?? (maybe cuz of LBM?)
    Bingo. 2lbs/week is pretty widely accepted as the standard 'max' once dialed in. i.e. in the beginning you may lose 4-6lbs a week, as some will be water and fat will burn quicker as well. Once things 'settle', burning more than 2lbs a week COULD be an indication that LBM is being burned. It's not a 100% guarantee, but better to play it on the safe side. 2lbs/week of fat is PHENOMENAL!

GB i was a little confused by ur post 153 .. U Said not bad to my idea of reducing carbs to 100g/day then at the end u said stay where ur at for now.. Did u mean where im at as in 160g carbs like i have been doing or where im at with 100g carbs and the little extra protein in meal 1 and pwo???
    I was just going based on the totals you provided above my post. You said you came out at 2298/324/101/56 59%P/18%C/23%F - I was commenting specifically on fat being over 20% which I usually don't like, but because carbs are already at 100g, there's really not much else to play with to bring fats down. it's either carbs up/fats down, or vice versa. Protein is already at 324g which is PLENTY. No need to overeat protein either.

Ok so i guess keep rolling like i am now che king bf once a week to keep an eye on LBm and as long as its stayn relatively the same no need to change? But if i start losing lbm then i may need to raise cals?? It seems to that reducing total cals from carbs only and keeping protein high would not put lbm at risk?? Or do carbs also help the body maintain lbm and if so how much of a role do they play?? And also if i were to be losing lbm at 320g protein/day where would u recommend the calories should come from to preserve lbm??

Thread Information