Page 46 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647484950515696 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,840 of 4241
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by havehotasianwife View Post
    405, what cardio do you do during the week?
    rite now just 2 sessions per week.. both moderate steady state for 40 mins.. try to get one fasted and the other i make sure i havent eaten for 3hrs prior.. but im also on no starchy carbs so im sure that helps..

well guys im freaking spent!!!!!!!!!!!!! these depletion workouts r freaking ridiculously taxing... its all i can do just to sit up! im sure glad theyre done for the week.. working 40hrs in 3 days prob doesnt help.. coupled with no carbs...

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Way to go. Keep killing it. 3 weeks to all you can eat and plenty of eye candy.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Way to go. Keep killing it. 3 weeks to all you can eat and plenty of eye candy.
    zero calorie LOL

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I would say its a safe bet to say if you feel like complete shit then your depletion is successful.... As long as you feel better when u carb up and can get through the week ur G2G

Im starting a similar thing where i deplete from sunday untill wednesday ( performing a lower body depletion and an upper body depletion session)... Then I spread an even amount of carbs over Thu Fri Sat (where i do a lower body hypertrophy and upper body hypertrophy session)...

So far so good
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I would say its a safe bet to say if you feel like complete shit then your depletion is successful.... As long as you feel better when u carb up and can get through the week ur G2G

Im starting a similar thing where i deplete from sunday untill wednesday ( performing a lower body depletion and an upper body depletion session)... Then I spread an even amount of carbs over Thu Fri Sat (where i do a lower body hypertrophy and upper body hypertrophy session)...

So far so good
    LOL.. solid logic bro.. i like the way u think! how many total sets per bodypart u doing for ur depletion wkouts? according to lyle it takes 10-12sets.. at 45secs under tension to deplete glycogen.. r u gonna start a thread?

havehotasianwife is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i usually do 4 moves per body part for 3-4 sets each. 8-12 reps (and things like legs and traps i upp the reps because for me they seem to respond better when i do that.)

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    LOL.. solid logic bro.. i like the way u think! how many total sets per bodypart u doing for ur depletion wkouts? according to lyle it takes 10-12sets.. at 45secs under tension to deplete glycogen.. r u gonna start a thread?
    Im doing 12-16 sets per bodypart (arms are less)

Lower depletion

Leg Extensions vs Leg curls 6-8 sets
    Squats vs RDL's 6-8 sets

Upper Depletion

Push Ups vs Pulldowns 6 sets
    Incline Hammer Press vs BB Rows 6 sets
    Shoulder press vs Barbell Curls 6 sets
    Side laterals vs pushdowns 6 sets
    shrugs vs bench dips 6 sets

15 reps per exercise back to back... 45 seconds rest between different supersets...

I cant be bothered with a thread ATM bro.... All over the place TBH
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great job 405, I'm having g shoulder surgery on the 11th.. Well and the knee I don't know what's wrong with it I'm still limping around had fluid drained out of it twice...

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey 405, what calculator or formula did you use when measuring your BF% with the calipers?

I'm trying to do mine correctly but i get different readings each time.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    3weeks from saturday.. id also like to note i looked leaner this am than i looked yesterday in the mirror also when i was lying in bed last nite i noticed when i lifted my head off the pillow i could see my abs flexing! pretty cool! i mustve lifted my head 20times LOL...
    20 is that all? lol

i would of looked about 1000 times and called it a workout lol

Morning 405. What's on the agenda today?

morning al.. not alot today.. no lifting.. will prob do a 5mile run around noon after i go to the tanning bed

just gotta plug through day#3 of 1400cals and no carbs.. i get some tomorrow nite.. 300 g worth actually and then another 1000g saturday .. im also gonna look at my carbload diet and maybe do a few things difft.. mainly to focus on enjoyment .. an example would be instead on 1.5 cups oats pwo fri nite im gonna have oat pancakes cuz i simply love em and forgot about them last week.. ill also have a few more bagels i think .. really lookn forward to it!

another thing i noticed is when i give myself a shot of test i do it in the bathroom rite after i shower before i put on any clothes.. well i can actually sit down and i was checking around my "ex spare tire" for some fat to pinch and there isnt any! u know how when ur sitting down (maybe not u but me)and ur gut rolls all up and the fat bunches all up everywhere.. u try to suck it in as best u can .. well i dont have to do that anymore! LOL..

its pretty cool man.. i look forward to u being able to do that soon! its worth all the workouts and deprivation.. also now that im lean i have made the discovery that once i start maintenance itll be pretty difficult to get fat again.. as long as i stick to my current food choices... i mean say one day im just real hungry and decide to eat 3500calories.. no big deal.. i actually have developed a taste for the food i eat currently..

id also like to note that im not saying itd be hard to get fat.. just that if i stick to my current food choices and decide to indulge here and there with an extra large porton of ground beef and peppers or a bigger serving of oats..i dont think itll make much difference...

I'm going to have to send you some New York bagels. I'm sure you will like them.

i bet i would.. ive become a big fan of the bagel

well guys i fell short on the cardio.. i only got 30mins worth instead of 40.. i even contemplated not going at all mainly cuz the program im on says u can do it without cardio and im having good progress thus far with only 2days/week.. but i went cuz i enjoy running outside.. just ran out of steam mentally.. the depletion wokouts tues and wed really took it out of me.. esp since i still havent had any carbs to refuel.. i consider it a success nonetheless.. 30mins i think is ok for where im currently at and considering im ona 1400cal diet and lifted 1.5hrs 2days in a row with basically no rest between sets.. i think that depletion workout is almost like cardio with weights!

Well im all dressed up with nowhere to go.. My dang boat set back til 1300.. Hate it when that happens.. Now i have to decide if i wanna work from 1300-1800 or just take the day off.. Prob take the day off.. I have to lift this evening.. Then start the wonderful carb load..

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey, when u was eating a 100 carbs a day, before you started the new diet your on, did you count all your carbs including veggies, oats, to equal a total of a 100, or did u just count the starches like oats and sweet potatoes to = 100? Also did u count the carbs in your PB and protein shakes in your 100 count>?

When i was eating 100g carbs i counted everything..

Veggies, oats, sweet potatoes, PB, protein, cottage cheese...

Everything...

Basically i got 1/4 cup oats Twice per day and 4oz sweet pot per day plus the other things mentioned above.. Not alot..

Knowing wat i know now id prob count everyth except veggies..

Well im all dressed up with nowhere to go.. My dang boat set back til 1300.. Hate it when that happens.. Now i have to decide if i wanna work from 1300-1800 or just take the day off.. Prob take the day off.. I have to lift this evening.. Then start the wonderful carb load..
    Morning 405--- A bad day off is better than a good day at work.

Ur rite! Of course this will be a good day off.. I decided not to go in.. Gonna get my lifting dun @1500...

Well guys got workout dun and started carb load.. Just finishd 10 oatmeal pancakes and a cup of cheerios!! AWESOME!!

Next up: big bowl of cereal followed by 2 bagels with ff cream cheese and jelly!! Already anticipating it..

Since 1800 ive eaten 2450cals and 450g carbs.. And i could eat more! But instead im goin to bed

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey thanks for the info. I did the carb ups on the CKD, the diet works great, but i couldnt stand the carb ups, too much bloat, felt like i had to sit around all day and eat, then be bloated. I felt like i had to waist a whole day sitting around, sleepy from all the carbs. It may be different on your new diet though, sounds like its working out good for you.

hey big man. what kept u motivated/ help u suceed doing this tranformation?

love to hear ur input mate.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    For your next carb load you need to get the wife to rustle up a batch of Yorkshires and drizzle some maple syrup over them!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    For your next carb load you need to get the wife to rustle up a batch of Yorkshires and drizzle some maple syrup over them!
    good idea! i think ill do just that

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    hey big man. what kept u motivated/ help u suceed doing this tranformation?

love to hear ur input mate.
    this forum for starters.. having my diet in check and knowing that i had stem and gb and others from here to help me if i had probs was a big help.. before when i would cut i just had myself and my own knowledge (or lack thereof) to rely on.. knowing i had guys that had proven to be able to cut down to single digit bodyfat gave me the confidence in the diet to keep going and not give up.. i knew if i couldnt figure it out on my own they could!

other than that i was just tired of being fat and feeling like a failure cuz i had never been able to get abs before.. that coupled with the discovery of my low test just propelled me forward man.. i knew i would get where i wanted to be.. i just didnt know how long it was gonna take..

following the diet and working out to me was the easy part.. the hard part was figuring out how to manipulate the circumstances to force my body to let go of the fat..especially from 14% and down.. thats when it started getting a little tuffer.. im still not as lean as id like to be but i am lean nonetheless.. it mite take a break from cutting and a run of some maintenance to reset me mentally to get alot lower.. im somewhat tired mentally..

3more weeks from rite now and ill be on the road heading to florida and a 7day cruise.. i may have a little cutting to do when i get back (maybe not).. depending how much fat i can gain in a week.. and then itll be figuring out my true maintenance time and a break til the end of summer more than likely

hope this helps!

nice man thanks for sharing

reason i asked is ive been trying to get abs since 2009. im at a point where i wanna gie up yet im back still trying

thanks again for sharing. its good having the boys on here to help. chances are most of us will never meet but then most of us get along like we are great friends. funny that

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    nice man thanks for sharing

reason i asked is ive been trying to get abs since 2009. im at a point where i wanna gie up yet im back still trying

thanks again for sharing. its good having the boys on here to help. chances are most of us will never meet but then most of us get along like we are great friends. funny that
    ^^exactly where i was before giving this cut a shot! and im so glad i did.. stem was rite.. now that ive done it it will be so much easier to do again.. dont give up.. id suggest figuring ur bf% and posting stats and starting a log and running a cut.. we can get u there if ur willing to do what it takes!

thanks mate. im starting an IF diet atm. still learning about it atm .

im out of the weights room atm due to my lower back injury. but i can do walking so i guess that better than nothing.

its not to far off from winter here. so i wont worry about getting cut. but add some mass on the areas that need it. only good part on me is my quads. 24' so im happy threr. upper body needs the work... but i like training legs they just seem to over power.

hopefully i can get back in the gym soon. want to try dorian yates training syle. just need a training partner for it

Well fellas the old carb load is all but over yet again.. I do get 280g carbs tomorrow and monday but.. Not the same i tell u ive been hungry all freakin day long! Cant fig that out.. This am i ate 3000cals worth of bagel (10bagels).. still hungry.. This afternoon was even worse.. I ate oatmeal pancakes and the hunger subsided. I think its maybe cuz i get no protein to speak of during carb load..

It seems im hungrier the day i eat 7000cals than i do the days i eat 1400! Weird..

Tomorrow is easter and im having family over for bbq. Suppose ill be doing a little cheating tomorrow. May add 2 extra cardio sessions this week (last week i only did one)..

Oh yeh i took some pre-carb load pics and will take a couple post-carb load pics tomorrow.. Will post em so we can tell a difference

Fantastic bro, have a good holiday. Enjoy the family time.

last week on march 28(5days ago) weighed 186lbs at 9.09% -->9site parillo

today weight: 183.5lbs at 8.17%bf -->9site parillo
    <-- 4/1/12

This week: 184.0lbs at 7.92%bf 9 site parillo <-- 4/8/12

Dont feel as good about this week for some reason. Prob in part cuz i have family coming over which means no power day 6 workout. As well as likely cheat meal. I dont like it but what can i do? It is easter and i cant be 100% every single day.. Dont know if ill get to make up todays lift session. Only time i can will be tomorrow. Thatll put me liftn 3 days in a row..

All good buddy. Man, have some wings or something, I don't think it's gonna hurt. This is the most important holiday as a practising Christian is it not, something to celebrate?

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    All good buddy. Man, have some wings or something, I don't think it's gonna hurt. This is the most important holiday as a practising Christian is it not, something to celebrate?
    Thx man ur rite it is the most important holiday by far! Because of this day we have forgiveness of sin... The ultimate obstacle in all our lives.. Whether u believe it or not...

I had some chikn breast(grilld) and salad(3actually)with nuts and fruit in it (yum) and some cake.. And a few fries.. Very good! Tomorrow is back on track.. I did only eat one other meEl today ( slimmers pancakes).. So im prob not too bad calorie-wise.. Watchn the masters final round.. Hope yall Are havn a blessed Easter..

Thx man ur rite it is the most important holiday by far! Because of this day we have forgiveness of sin... The ultimate obstacle in all our lives.. Whether u believe it or not...

I had some chikn breast(grilld) and salad(3actually)with nuts and fruit in it (yum) and some cake.. And a few fries.. Very good! Tomorrow is back on track.. I did only eat one other meEl today ( slimmers pancakes).. So im prob not too bad calorie-wise.. Watchn the masters final round.. Hope yall Are havn a blessed Easter..
    me too, it's 11pm here and i have to be up at 5, it's going down to the wire!

YEh its a good tournament to watch i live 2hrs drive from augusta natl golf club.. Always enjoy masters week u bettr get to bed man

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Hey 405 great job man I have been reading your log. That's great work. I didn't want to start a thread just to ask you or stem a question bc I knew I could catch Yall in here. What about a protien shake (max pro) in a bowl of speacial k ceral before bed? Is that bad for the diet or good ??? And red meat yay or Nah ? Thanks again man.

What cruise line you going on? That's why I am trying to lose some weight going on one my self. Don't think ill get as low as you to where I don't know shit about dieting. I just don't know what to snack on.

Thanks

Thread Information