Page 47 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3742434445464748495051525797 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,880 of 4241
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Ohhh the shake should take a few hours to digest. It's not like one of them shakes that digest in 30 mins.thanks

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bod appreciate it man.. The shake before bed is fine but make sure its casein.. Not whey.. Personally i prefer cottage cheese and chikn breast or lean ground beef before bed.. I would not make a habit of eating cereal on any diet.. Special k or any brand.. There are better carb sources out there IMO.. Oats, brn rice, sweet potatoes for example.. Also id stay away from carbs before bed in general (just to be safe ) <<-- unless ur last meal before bed is PWO..

As far as red meat its fine to have .. I eat it every day.. Just make sure its lean.. Such as 96%ff ground beef..

Thanks man and yea its was whey. Looks like tonight is my last. Might go pick up some cottage cheese tomorrow then. Hoe are u fixing ur oat meal in the morning? What else for breakfast you eat? Just wanna let you know reading your log has helped me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Thanks man and yea its was whey. Looks like tonight is my last. Might go pick up some cottage cheese tomorrow then. Hoe are u fixing ur oat meal in the morning? What else for breakfast you eat? Just wanna let you know reading your log has helped me out.
    glad to hear it! my breakfast fluctuates cuz im on a carb cycle diet.. on days when i can have carbs i enjoy slimmer me's pancakes.. theyre really good.. esp when ur used to eating what ive been eating.. theyre basically 60g pro, 60g carbs, 10g fat (give or take a few grams.. not hard to figure it exactly)..

other days i have 5eggwhites and 6oz lean ground beef all cooked together which i also enjoy.. (these are for low carb days)..

before when i ate carbs everyday id have 1whole egg, 5eggwhites, 1/2cup oats with sugar free strawberry jam mixed in (which i also enjoy)..

those are pretty much my 3 breakfasts.. in the beginning i added 3oz shrimp to my eggs which was also good..

ok well i have some precarbload and postcarbload pics .. id like to note im not real happy with this past week and aim to increase my efforts this coming week.. between easter cheat and no day 6 workout plus a carbload where i may have eaten a little over the week prior i just am not pleased with myself.. may consider altering the carbload for next week.. poss eliminating some of the bagels and adding something different.. just not sure what.. anyways here they are: i think i look better precarbload...

btw they alternate..
    pic 1 is pre
    pic 2 is post
    pic 3 is pre
    pic 4 is post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-april7-1-precarbolad-.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-april9postcarbload-1.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-april7-2-precarbload-.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-april9postcarbload-2.jpg  

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Definitely look a lot bigger in post. Still have great definition. Looking awesome dude.

thx man.. i tell u one thing ive noticed after doing this ud2.0 diet for 2 weeks now.. during depletion i crave carbs cuz i dont get any.. during carbload i crave protein cuz i dont get any.. theres only about 3 hrs the whole week where i get what i want and thats during the first 3 hrs of the carbload LOL

I have a similar issue when bulking I am not able to eat as much as I'd like (Of good clean food) and when I am cutting I am always hungry. I am going to try maintenance for 2 weeks between cut and bulk and see how that goes.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral
    I have a similar issue when bulking I am not able to eat as much as I'd like (Of good clean food) and when I am cutting I am always hungry. I am going to try maintenance for 2 weeks between cut and bulk and see how that goes.
    Yeah, maintenance just makes you hungrier than cutting!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

yeh well during the carb load i ate 7500 cals from 1900friday -1900saturday and was hungry the whole time..

Damn man you are doin GREAT

thanx man!

i tell u what guys i love to eat but i think so far im most comfortable in my diet on zero carb days.. eating alot of food just doesnt sit well with me yet.. i suppose its gonna take awhile at maintenance for me to feel comfortable eating at maintenance or above cuz im still worried about getting fat!

thhink im gonna shoot for a 5mile run today after work to try and get ahead a bit on my depletion which has pretty much begun.. last carb meal was today at 1300..

well good morning fellows.. and gals.. well yesterday i had a great cardio session.. prob cuz i ate 7000cals on saturday and didnt lift as scheduled on sunday due to easter.. ran 5miles in 38:36.. was nice.. am really looking forward to getting into the gym at lunch for depletion.. havent lifted since friday and im itching to move some weight around.. of course if memory serves correctly ask me how i feel midway thru depletion day 1 and ill prob say i hate it! LOL

Morning 405.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    well good morning fellows.. and gals.. well yesterday i had a great cardio session.. prob cuz i ate 7000cals on saturday and didnt lift as scheduled on sunday due to easter.. ran 5miles in 38:36.. was nice.. am really looking forward to getting into the gym at lunch for depletion.. havent lifted since friday and im itching to move some weight around.. of course if memory serves correctly ask me how i feel midway thru depletion day 1 and ill prob say i hate it! LOL

damn man, that is FAST!

well i waited til i get off work to lift cuz it takes at least an hr if done properly and i didnt wanna be all stressed out trying to rush.. it was a tuff decision though cuz im havn a "fat day" plus i havent lifted since friday and im ready to pump some iron man!

bout to be dun at work though and im gonna hit it hard as hell and then do some cardio pwo!!! whooo ho0oo!!

Well i hit it as hard as i could today.. Did 1.5hr total body depletion workout and then ran 3miles pwo.. Also outran a guy on a bike for the last 200meters im tired as heck! Feel good though.. Felt stronger in the gym today.. Gonna sleep good tonite.. Tomorrow i get to do it all over again!

405 or Stem,

What about wheat pancakes on diet? Sugar free surp?

405 what do you mean when u are talking about depletion workouts? Thanks

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    405 what made u do a diet with few carbs in it opposed to a keto or IF diet?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    405 or Stem,

What about 1.wheat pancakes on diet? Sugar free surp?

405 what do you mean when u are talking about 2.depletion workouts? Thanks
    1. oatmeal pancakes recipe:
    1cup oats(ground into powder in food processor)
    1cup lowfat cottage cheese
    7large eggwhites
    cinnamon(to taste)
    vanilla(to taste)

grind up oats and add all other ingredients into food processor.. blend til smoothe.. cook like a pancake and i eat with sugar free syrup.. very good and good for u!

2. depletion: ridding ur muscles of glycogen to cause ur body to use fat for energy or fuel.. i run a 4day low carb (60g from broccoli only) diet at 50% maintenance.. workout includes total body workout spread over 2 days.. 12 total sets per bodypart.. 15reps per set.. each set should take between 45-60 secs to complete.. approx 2secs down and 1 sec up for each rep.. weight is approx 60% of ur 1rep max..

sample workout:
    flat bench: 3 sets x 15 reps
    rows: 3 x 15
    bb curl: 2 x 15
    tri pushdown: 2 x 15
    shoulder press: 3 x 15
    leg press: 3 x 15
    leg curl: 3 x 15

do all this then repeat again.. i do this on day 1 and then another depletion on day 2 exactly the same except i add calves for 6 sets x 15 reps and swap flat bench for incline and rows for chins.. all while eating at 50% maintenance (1400cals for me) .. its brutal!

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    405 what made u do a diet with few carbs in it opposed to a keto or IF diet?
    im doing a carb cycle diet tgunz.. 4 days veggies only at 50% maintenance, 1 day massive refeed (1300g carbs, 7000cals), 2 days 20% below maintenance (2240cals, @275g carbs)

dont like the sound of keto.. sounds unhealthy to be without carbs for such an extended period.. maybe it isnt but i just dont like the idea of it.. to me the carb cycle is the way to go..

well its another beautiful spring day here have had an interesting repetitive occurrence since startn this diet.. it seems every week or so i have a bout of upset stomach which is preceded by a bout of irregularity.. im curious as to if the upset stomach part is my body's way of getting rid of the water cuz i started depletion yesterday and i was feeling kinda bloated/jiggly and today i feel lean and not jiggly.. ?

1. oatmeal pancakes recipe:
    1cup oats(ground into powder in food processor)
    1cup lowfat cottage cheese
    7large eggwhites
    cinnamon(to taste)
    vanilla(to taste)

grind up oats and add all other ingredients into food processor.. blend til smoothe.. cook like a pancake and i eat with sugar free syrup.. very good and good for u!

2. depletion: ridding ur muscles of glycogen to cause ur body to use fat for energy or fuel.. i run a 4day low carb (60g from broccoli only) diet at 50% maintenance.. workout includes total body workout spread over 2 days.. 12 total sets per bodypart.. 15reps per set.. each set should take between 45-60 secs to complete.. approx 2secs down and 1 sec up for each rep.. weight is approx 60% of ur 1rep max..

sample workout:
    flat bench: 3 sets x 15 reps
    rows: 3 x 15
    bb curl: 2 x 15
    tri pushdown: 2 x 15
    shoulder press: 3 x 15
    leg press: 3 x 15
    leg curl: 3 x 15

do all this then repeat again.. i do this on day 1 and then another depletion on day 2 exactly the same except i add calves for 6 sets x 15 reps and swap flat bench for incline and rows for chins.. all while eating at 50% maintenance (1400cals for me) .. its brutal!
    you work the same muscles two days in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    you work the same muscles two days in a row?
    thats correct.. every muscle 2 days in a row.. the depletion can be done in a single day but thatd be about 90 sets.. too much IMO for one day so he allows 2 days for depletion..

basically @ 45sets per day...

thats correct.. every muscle 2 days in a row.. the depletion can be done in a single day but thatd be about 90 sets.. too much IMO for one day so he allows 2 days for depletion..

basically @ 45sets per day...

i may have to try this and throw a wrench at my body

DEPLETION WORKOUT DAY 2.. DUN DEAL.. thank goodness! now i can chill out the rest of the week ..

i took some pics in the gym and wanted to post a back shot i thought was pretty good for me my back before sucked but i feel its finally starting to come around.. i also noticed i had an old pre carb cycle pic with a similar pose as one i took today so i thought id post them for comparison.. results seem to slow when u get to a certain point but i think i looke better in the pic today than the one i took march 2 (40days ago)..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-march2-7.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-apr11-2.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-apr11-4.jpg  

damn son, looking big!

Your pants are loose in the last pic.

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Your pants are loose in the last pic.
    thats great! theyre 34's.. actually i measured the waist this am and im down to 32.5" which im happy about.. started at 42" so if i can squeeze 1/2 inch more ill be 10" smaller in the waist! but ill take 9.5

id also like to note the shorts are snug in the butt and thighs.. i couldnt wear a 32 if i wanted to.. used to be the other way round.. snug in the waist and loose everywhere else.. i prefer it like this

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    damn son, looking big!
    thx cajun.. i posted them for comparison between march2 and today .. being on carb cycle..

Definitely more tanned

Back deffo looks better/bigger. Must be those weighted chins someone told you to do!

Not wanting to wish your days away but I'm really interested to see how you cope with maintenance after your cruise. But for now, keep on it, I suspect you've already travelled further than you thought you would?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Definitely more tanned

Back deffo looks better/bigger. Must be those weighted chins someone told you to do!

Not wanting to wish your days away but I'm really interested to see how you cope with maintenance after your cruise. But for now, keep on it, I suspect you've already travelled further than you thought you would?!
    me too mate im so used to cutting.. id like to be leaner than i am.. i tell u it gets tuff where im at.. i will admit i havent been pushing as hard as i possibly can.. i think i prob need a break just to be able to eat a bit and chill and figure out truly what my maintenance is.. depending on how this cruise goes i may have to keep cutting for another month when i get home!

i am a bit curious as to what specifically u mean by being curious to how i cope with maintenance?

and yes i have travelled further than i thought i would but id like to go further.. i suppose considering how far ive come and where i started maybe i need a break and when i cut again ill be able to get lower than i am currently?

Mostly because it is a little boring. All you are aiming for is stasis. No losses, no gains. Actually, it takes as much discipline as cutting and that's hard to get your head around, too easy to have a little extra nibble here and there. Having said that, if you count your nibbles in your macro's you can work it out that way.

Yeah, you have 2 options after maintenance, bulk or cut again. It will definitely do your body and mind good by not cutting for a while. Were you gonna look at doing a cycle this year?

And, the next time you cut will be soooooo much easier, partly because you won't have as much bf to lose and also because, well, it's just easier when your body and head have done it before.

Oh, and I reckon you'll whack on 10ls or so on your cruise but that'll be gone in as many days after!

^^ i see wat u mean.. no forward progress..

as far as cycle id like to but im thinking of going to the doc and getting my shoulders looked at.. been dealing with chronic pain in both of them.. not while i lift but more when im asleep and first thing in the am.. sucks.. i also think my left shoulder may need surgery (hence the over developed right shoulder).. thatd be a good thing to get dun while running maintenance.. ill be off weights for prob 8-12 weeks.. may need some assistance from u so i dont get fat again during that time.. i suppose if i eat below maintenance and still do cardio 5-6 times per week it should keep the fat off? but i may lose some muscle too since i wont be lifting.. will try to do what i can..

It will need reviewing at that time depending on your maintenance macro's at that time. Your maintenance cals will change as some muscle loss is inevitable but it will take careful manipulation over those weeks.

Pain is not good (obviously), you are probably doing the right thing.

405 is now red. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    405 is now red. Congrats
    LOL yeh i noticed when i was posting in a thread and hit the post button and bam it was red! awesome!

LOL yeh i noticed when i was posting in a thread and hit the post button and bam it was red! awesome!
    Welcome to the red team, buddy

Thread Information