Page 49 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253545999 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,960 of 4241
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Very nice to have it suggested. I wouldn't worry about the imbalances in a local show. Maybe you should go along to the show to watch and see if you could do yourself justice next year?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Way to go 405. I like that you just get out and do it even when you are tired. The way you started I thought for sure you were going to say you did not workout. Glad you did.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Very nice to have it suggested. I wouldn't worry about the imbalances in a local show. Maybe you should go along to the show to watch and see if you could do yourself justice next year?
    thats a good idea! u know i will do that if i play my cards rite i could poss get shoulder fixd and have time to do a bulking cycle as well as a cutting cycle by then.. that would make for an interesting year for me and yall to see play out!

i think the asymmetry would balance out after surgery.. i think whatever is wrong is causing me to lift difftly on my left side..

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Way to go 405. I like that you just get out and do it even when you are tired. The way you started I thought for sure you were going to say you did not workout. Glad you did.
    yeh it was a close one al i wasnt not gonna work out just change to 1bodypart per week again

i tell ya its pretty good how only 3 or 4 days off eca per week and it kicks in real good.. only used 2 doses today.. tomorrow ill do 3.. by friday i wont even be able to feel it again.. figured id change the avi as a reminder to myself of how far ive come

Like the new avi. Did you binge on pizza and hamburgers today?

i think i may have eaten a bit too much sodium im feeln a little bloated.. does it show?

Missed last part of your last post. Got it. Must remember were you came from.

Ha ha, ya fat fvck

well its a good day today! day 2 depletion and i may try to get pwo cardio after.. hope all r doing well

Had a good depletion #2 wkout today.. Been a busy day.. Tomorrow is a welcomed off day.. Prob do cardio.. Then glorious friday will be upon me once again!!!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i really like the depletion workouts. i kind of changed some of the exercises to suit me but overall, i like it!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Had a good depletion #2 wkout today.. Been a busy day.. Tomorrow is a welcomed off day.. Prob do cardio.. Then glorious friday will be upon me once again!!!
    Mate you need to Christen that properly Glorious Friday

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Mate you need to Christen that properly Glorious Friday
    OH YEH HOW SO?

also id like to note i got my bloodwork in yesterday and have elevated kidney and liver function.. i lookd online and from what ive read believe it may be due to the diet ive been on..?? from wat i read high protein diets can be hard on both the liver and kidneys..

my diet has consisted of minimum 60% protein for the past 7 months 7 days per week.. since i started carb cycling, on my low carb days (4 days per week) my totals cals have been 70% from protein...

it was suggested by my TRT doc to follow up with my PCP which i intend to do but that seems like the most likely explanation.. anyone have anything on this?

OH YEH HOW SO?

also id like to note i got my bloodwork in yesterday and have elevated kidney and liver function.. i lookd online and from what ive read believe it may be due to the diet ive been on..?? from wat i read high protein diets can be hard on both the liver and kidneys..

my diet has consisted of minimum 60% protein for the past 7 months 7 days per week.. since i started carb cycling, on my low carb days (4 days per week) my totals cals have been 70% from protein...

it was suggested by my TRT doc to follow up with my PCP which i intend to do but that seems like the most likely explanation.. anyone have anything on this?

you could be right with the high protein causing those types of problems. the liver could be from the TRT but i am no doctor. i would do what the TRT doc said and follow up. AST and ALT were up? how did your cholesterol look?

AST 57
    ALT 69

cholesterol was 156

OH YEH HOW SO? Just use capitals my friend!

also id like to note i got my bloodwork in yesterday and have elevated kidney and liver function.. i lookd online and from what ive read believe it may be due to the diet ive been on..?? from wat i read high protein diets can be hard on both the liver and kidneys..Notoriously hard on kidneys it's why we do/should drink lots of water!

Can't comment on the last question, sorry.

Ok thx.. I thought u had a decadent suggestion fkr a carb-up meal

well guys i went on a nice relaxing 5mile run tonite.. this is my 2nd cardio session this week and prob my last.. i tell u its nice only doing cardio 2-3 times per week at lite to moderate intensity.. i am still losing bf too be it ever so slowly now only 24hrs and 1 lift session separates me and alot of cereal and fruit and milk and bread!

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    ECA can be hard on the liver, so can stress and work, u may just need a break. Milk Thistle
    is good for the liver while taking test. Also if the eca is causing u to have a higher blood pressure then that will cause kidney problems. I think u need to just take a break, u been hitting it hard since october.

Thanx joe yeh i wondered bout the eca.. Been takn it now for 2months? Give or take.. Not everyday but @4days per week.. I prob do need a break and im gonna get one! If nothing else startn a week from tomorrow.. (cruise).. When i get back i plan to run maintenance..

AST 57
    ALT 69

cholesterol was 156

the liver enzymes are definitely on the high side. i would go consult a physician and see what he/she reccomends.

took an interesting pic last nite..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-apr20-2.jpg  

damn man, you got it! i hope you get everything worked out with docs

i havent made an appt yet.. i mean i should be healthy.. i feel healthy.. i look healthy.. i havent had any alcohol in 4 yrs.. got some cranberry juice with 2g sugar per serving for kidneys ill drink some of that and getting some milk thistle.. also will be makn appt i suppose.. sick of docs.. dont mind trt doc but dont like the others..

i havent made an appt yet.. i mean i should be healthy.. i feel healthy.. i look healthy.. i havent had any alcohol in 4 yrs.. got some cranberry juice with 2g sugar per serving for kidneys ill drink some of that and getting some milk thistle.. also will be makn appt i suppose.. sick of docs.. dont mind trt doc but dont like the others..

i am just hoping that it is not this that is causing a high number on your liver function test.

well if it is im gonna die then cuz i aint going off it

Dude hope it's all good man. 1 week to cruise bet you are ready to go. We want some bikini pics when you get back. You can PM me them.

LOL.. funny.. had a buddy at work suggest i bring one along and pretend to put it on to go out to the pool to get a rxn outta the wife LOL..

and the carb load begins with pre w/o

akali is offline Junior Member
    just seen your thread man, another inspiration, thanks for posting !

Well a full recipe of slims pancakes and im ready for some cereal!!

Good boy, enjoy the nosebag/troughing day.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

not a lot going on.. just eating a lot of carbs

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    keep up the good work 405, get them kidneys and liver checked out, if u mess up your insides where u gonna live, have u been taking any pain killers, tylenol can make those liver enzymes go up, i know u said your shoulder has been hurting,

Advil and ibuprofen, ECA stack, high protein.. A lot of possibles i suppose..

Well bout dun with carbload.. Just finishdabout 8oz chikn, 1 whole egg & 6eggwhites omelette, 1 cup oats.. Pretty full now.. Funny every week i get a little less diligent in keeping track of cals and carbs.. Meaning i get so hungry while i cook ill eat a handful of cereal here and a handful there and not really count it.. I did allot 6servings for such activity and am still only at 1100g carbs since last nite.. I also have eaten 400g protein which ive found helps with the hunger i seem to get for the whole 24-30hr carbload.. Protein sources were lean ground beef, chikn breast, and a bunch of eggwhites (omelettes)... Kept fat @80g so..

6728cals
    409g pro
    1109g carbs
    77g fat

Is the damage.. Only drank maybe 2liters water today too and have been pretty vascular as well as abs showing up a little better.. I may eat another carb meAl before bed.. Or i may not.. Kinda tired of eating at this point! At least til tomorrow LOL..

Id also like to note since ive just completed a 4th carbload of greater than 1100g for a 4th week in a row and have documented fatloss every week i think itd be safe to say im not carb sensitive...??

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Well bout dun with carbload.. Just finishdabout 8oz chikn, 1 whole egg & 6eggwhites omelette, 1 cup oats.. Pretty full now.. Funny every week i get a little less diligent in keeping track of cals and carbs.. Meaning i get so hungry while i cook ill eat a handful of cereal here and a handful there and not really count it.. I did allot 6servings for such activity and am still only at 1100g carbs since last nite.. I also have eaten 400g protein which ive found helps with the hunger i seem to get for the whole 24-30hr carbload.. Protein sources were lean ground beef, chikn breast, and a bunch of eggwhites (omelettes)... Kept fat @80g so..

6728cals
    409g pro
    1109g carbs
    77g fat

Is the damage.. Only drank maybe 2liters water today too and have been pretty vascular as well as abs showing up a little better.. I may eat another carb meAl before bed.. Or i may not.. Kinda tired of eating at this point! At least til tomorrow LOL..
    Holy crap! I hope I can eat like that once per week when I lean out...

Quote Originally Posted by BokBok

Holy crap! I hope I can eat like that once per week when I lean out...
    Ha ha, 405's gonna be eating like that EVERY day on his cruise next week!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information