Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Day off from work threw me off a bit.. Short bout 200 cals.. Total daily macros:2089/263/141/46

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    Ok so i guess keep rolling like i am now che king bf once a week to keep an eye on LBm and as long as its stayn relatively the same no need to change?
    yep

But if i start losing lbm then i may need to raise cals??
    You won't

It seems to that reducing total cals from carbs only and keeping protein high would not put lbm at risk?? Or do carbs also help the body maintain lbm and if so how much of a role do they play??
    Carbs and fats have LBM/protein sparing properties. In your case, protein is high, carbs and fats are moderate - you have nothing to worry about.

And also if i were to be losing lbm at 320g protein/day where would u recommend the calories should come from to preserve lbm??
    You won't

Day off from work threw me off a bit.. Short bout 200 cals.. Total daily macros:2089/263/141/46
    ^^^ no worries. Probably will do you good if anything.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member

Your story makes a great read, your dedication is impressive.

Wanted to send you some moral support to keep at it.

I use Tanita scales to monitor my LBM, Water% and fat%, weigh myself once a week at the same time, it makes a great read to look at the progress and you can see how individual parts of your body change since it outputs for each arm, leg and trunk.

Never done an ECA stack never liked the sound of what it does to your body.

Not suggesting you should consider, but cycled quite a few times on Test + Deca and this makes the fat loss & muscle build sooooo much easier for me.

Really interested to see if carb cycling works for you. I always find eating a clean diet hard enough without the complication of cycling carbs.

Keep up the good work, feel like good things are going to happen for you.
    Last edited by Fit N Fun; 10-12-2011 at 05:06 AM.

Hey thx fit i really appreciate ur support ... I tell u knowing i have to get on here everyday and report my progress(or lack thereof) helps me push myself harder.. As for the carb cycle i am lookn forward to doing it too but im gonna give it a little more time before i do as instructed by my "coaches" SteM and GB.. Those guys really inspire me too cuz they dont have to devote their time everyday to help people like me... Well today begins the carb reduction down to 100g.. I also bougjt some BodyMortar(anyone heard of it) which is a BCAA that i had to chug rite before my 45 min fasted cardio which i just finished doing...I have a 1300 start at work so i now have to go and do my chest and back wkout... im beginning to wonder if maybe i should revise my workout plan as follows:

Mon:legs
    Wed:chest
    Thu:back
    Sat:shoulders/arms

This was ill have a full day to devote to chest and back.. Stem and gb wat do yall think bout tat??

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Hey thx fit i really appreciate ur support ... I tell u knowing i have to get on here everyday and report my progress(or lack thereof) helps me push myself harder.. As for the carb cycle i am lookn forward to doing it too but im gonna give it a little more time before i do as instructed by my "coaches" SteM and GB.. Those guys really inspire me too cuz they dont have to devote their time everyday to help people like me... Well today begins the carb reduction down to 100g.. I also bougjt some BodyMortar(anyone heard of it) which is a BCAA that i had to chug rite before my 45 min fasted cardio which i just finished doing...I have a 1300 start at work so i now have to go and do my chest and back wkout... im beginning to wonder if maybe i should revise my workout plan as follows:

This was ill have a full day to devote to chest and back.. Stem and gb wat do yall think bout tat??
    the bold, i totally agree!!! if you are having progress right now, just keep on keepin on! like they say, if it ain't broke........... can't wait to see what happens when the carb cycling comes. i have been doing it, but not strict enough, and i can see some changes. in your workouts, what types of exercises are you doing for each and how much, reps/sets?

well i have puter rite now so ill take advantage of it..

legs: squat 4 x 10 (135,185,225,275)
    leg press 4 x 15 (500,680,770,860)
    leg ext 4 x 15( new to this so like 90,100,110,120)
    leg curl 4 x 15(new to this.. 40,60,80,90)
    standing calf 4 x 15(i think like 250..all the weight on machine)

chestB flat bench 20 rep warmup 45lb dbs
    15 rep (75lb dbs)
    10 rep (90lb dbs)
    6 rep (110 lb dbs)

incline DB bench 10 x 45lb db
    10 x 55lb db
    10 x 65lb db
    as many as i can 70lb db

cables lying down 15 x 20lb
    15 x 30 lb
    15 x 20 lb
    failure x 10 lb

pec deck: 15 x 50lb
    15 x 60lb
    15 x 70lb
    15 x 60lb

back: bent reverse DB flyes 10 x 30
    10 x 35
    10 x 40
    10 x 40

t bar rows 10 x 125
    10 x 150
    10 x 175
    8 x 175

seated cable row 12 x 100
    12 x 125
    12 x 150
    12 x 150

lat pulldown(wide grip just started) 8 x 130
    8 x 140
    8 x 160
    8 x 170

shoulders: standing mil press : 10 x 95
    10 x 115
    10 x 135
    8 x 155

DB shoulder flyes 10 x 25lb db
    10 x 30lb db
    10 x 35 lb db
    10 x 40 lb db

upright row 10 x 55
    10 x 65
    10 x 75
    10 x 95

behind back shoulder cable 10 x 10lb
    10 x 20lb
    10 x 30 lb
    10 x 20 lb

arms: standing BB curl 15 x 50 lb
    15 x 70 lb
    15 x 50lb
    failure x 50 lb

cable curl : 10 x 80
    10 x 100
    10 x 120
    failure x 80

DB curl failure x 25/ 4 sets

tris: close grip bench(new) 10 x 85
    10 x 135
    10 x 135
    10 x 135

1 hand pushdown failure x 60 (usually 25reps)
    failure x 40 (25reps?)
    failure x 20 (25reps?)
    SUPERSET THESE 3 AND DO 3/4 SUPERSETS

that pretty much sums it up.. only have like 45 mins usually so i do alot of supersets.. once i get bf down below 12% i may change the supersetting thing up..

Fantastic workout log 405.

Would love to see your new Macros for 100g carbs per day if it was not too much trouble to write it out

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

It's pretty much what my 4 day split looks like. Though I do bi's after chest and tri's after legs. And abs? Mine go in with my back workout.

Check the nutrition label on the bodymortar BCAA's. Does it tell you it contains 120 cals all from carbs?

Excellent news on the weight loss. I agree 2lbs a week after the first week or 2 is ideal. As your bodyfat reduces your losses may even drop to 1 or 0.5lbs a week. But a loss is a loss and they all add up!

As for your workout can you explain back - bent reverse dumbell flyes and shoulders - behind back cable? Are they the same exercise, to hit rear delts?

And your db shoulder flyes are lateral raises? If so, you are pretty much duplicating this with upright rows. I'd pick one, not both.

WHy did you drop the Romanian Dead lifts? I would argue far superior for overall posterior chain development than leg curls.

Also, too many isolation exercises for chest. 4 incl press, 4 flat press and 4 incline cable flyes is plenty for you.

Also, your rep ranges appear quite random. Is this a particular plan?

Have to say, with the exception of legs, all my workouts on a cutting regime are done in 45 mins. No supersets, just focusing on strength maintenance and possibly even a little muscle building. So, when you need a change up from supersetting, let me know.

ok stem .. i need a changeup from supersetting ive done alot of lifting but i dont have good skill in how to lift per se.. would love to get a workout from u if u dont mind.. reverse flyes are done bent over (like a row except a fly reverse with dbs)

also the body mortar i have is carb free...

the behind back shoulder cable is done standing kind of duplicating lateral raises except with a cable and the starting position is hand behind the back raising up like a lateral raise..

whats a posterior chain? LOL

i guess all in all i need an organized workout..

SURE THING FIT HERE GOES:

2298cal/324P/101C/56F

08:00 MEAL 1: 3oz shrimp
    1 whole egg
    4 egg whites
    1/4 C oats (1 tbs sugar free jam)
    2 scoop whey(mixed w/H2o)

10:00 MEAL 2:5oz chick breast
    broccoli(1 cup)
    4 oz yam

LIFT(NOON)

13:00 MEAL 3PWO) 3 scoops whey
    1/4 C oats(1 tbs sugar free jam)

14:30 MEAL 4: 6 oz burger(96/4 fat)
    1C broccoli

17:30 MEAL 5: 2 cans tuna (in water)
    asparagus
    1 tsp evoo

20:30 MEAL 6: 2 tbs natty PB
    1 C 2% cottage cheese

and thats it..

WeLl another day down... Been a long one.. Not a fan of 1300 starts... Funny how it throws off everything.. I live 40 mins from work and as i was getting to the gym (by my work) today to lift b4 work i realized i left all my food at home!! Wat a bummer.. So instead of lifting i had to go to the grocery store and bought a pound of 96/4 ground beef, a bag of frozen broccoli, and 2 cans of tuna and headed to my moms house to cook the burger.. On a side note is it ok to chop up like some onion and put it in the ground beef?? Didnt chk the carbs for it.. Only used like 1/6 of a small onion.. Anyways so i got it cookd and cookd some oatmeal and fixd the tuna and broccoli and managed to get close to my goal macros.. I did err to the side of less calories and carbs so i guess thats better than over?? I tell u for a sec there i didnt know what i was gonna do without my food bag also i did get lift session in just had to wait til 16:30 to do it.. Did chest only.. Hqd a good workout.. SO all's well tat ends well i suppose..

Total Daily Macros:2069/298/83/50
    Didnt feel hungry or deprived either..

17:30 MEAL 5: 2 cans tuna (in water)
    asparagus

1 tsp evoo

and thats it..
    Your macros look really good.

So do you just drink water through the day ............ no tea or coffee?

I wonder if you would be better with a mixture of Flax Seed oil and EVOO.

Olive oil is on average 10% linoleic acid (an omega-6 oil) and less than 1% linolenic acid (an omega-3 oil), therefore the ratio is 10:1 on average.

Good health requires the right ratio of Omega 3 fatty acids to Omega 6 fatty acids in the diet. The ideal ratio is around 1:2, = twice the volume of Omega 6 to Omega 3.

The ratio present in Flaxseed oil is about 4:1. So flaxseed oil is a good source of Omega 3

Clearly the tins of Tuna are providing Omega 3, so maybe a mix of EVOO and Flax oil might be the answer.

Hopefully others can chime in on this, its a small part of your diet, but might be important over the longer term

Well actually i drink 34 oz coffee black with stevia in the morning most days and i also prob average 2/12 oz diet mt dews/ day and then everything else is water.. Prob a gallon/day...

As far as the evoo yeh i dont know anything about omega 3vs omega 6 .. I can get some fish oil caps and take like what? 2 twice a day od something??

Also my wife told me this morning "your belly is going away" ...YAY!!! 1st comment from her.. My bro was telln me yesterday i was lookn good.. So people r startn to notice a little bit

Bout to do my 45 min fasted cardio.. Drank body mortar BCAA and figd id give it like 15 mins since i have the time.. Ill get the stats off the container while i wait and post them..

Calories 0
    Fat 0
    Cholest 0
    Carbs 0
    Fiber 0
    Sugars 0
    Protein 0

BCAA
    L-Leucine 7g
    L-Isoleucine 1.75g
    L-Valine 1.75g

Revival Agent
    Glutamine 2.5g

This is all in 1 scoop which is how much i take

30 servings/container

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~

Also my wife told me this morning "your belly is going away" ...YAY!!! 1st comment from her.. My bro was telln me yesterday i was lookn good.. So people r startn to notice a little bit
    Bet this felt great to hear!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Fit N Fun View Post
    I wonder if you would be better with a mixture of Flax Seed oil and EVOO.

Olive oil is on average 10% linoleic acid (an omega-6 oil) and less than 1% linolenic acid (an omega-3 oil), therefore the ratio is 10:1 on average.

Good health requires the right ratio of Omega 3 fatty acids to Omega 6 fatty acids in the diet. The ideal ratio is around 1:2, = twice the volume of Omega 6 to Omega 3.

The ratio present in Flaxseed oil is about 4:1. So flaxseed oil is a good source of Omega 3
    Actually, despite popular belief/opinion, flax is a relatively poor choice of Omega 3 as the conversion to EPA/DHA is minimal. Stick with fish oils and you can't go wrong!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad to here the wifey making comments. looking from your workouts, you are beast! you are right on track my man, just keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Actually, despite popular belief/opinion, flax is a relatively poor choice of Omega 3 as the conversion to EPA/DHA is minimal. Stick with fish oils and you can't go wrong!
    Agreed, but factor them in to your macro's. Actually rapeseed oil (called canola I think in the States) has 10 times more omega 3 than evoo. And a more preferable taste.

ok stem .. i need a changeup from supersetting ive done alot of lifting but i dont have good skill in how to lift per se.. would love to get a workout from u if u dont mind.. reverse flyes are done bent over (like a row except a fly reverse with dbs) I'll PM you something in the next couple of days.

also the body mortar i have is carb free...

the behind back shoulder cable is done standing kind of duplicating lateral raises except with a cable and the starting position is hand behind the back raising up like a lateral raise..

whats a posterior chain? LOL The muscles that act almost like a link in the rear of the body so on RDL's - Hammy's, lower back, erector spinae and traps/shoulder girdle.

i guess all in all i need an organized workout..
    So pleased people are noticing your changes.

Hey cajun thx for the encouragement man.. Stem im looking forward to the PM.. GB will Ny fish oil do??

Well today was N off day and i obviously dont do well on off days or days where my schedule is difft than 0800 or 0700 start.. Didnt hit macros again.. But once again i was low.. It takes about a 14 hr day to eat all 6 meals LOL.. I hope being short doesnt mess up my progress.. I could pig out befire bed but im thnkn id be better off to be a tad short?? Protein is up there semi close.. This is the last day of being short tTs for sure.. Tomorrow 0800 start.. Bak oj track hard.. Back workout tomorrow as well as am fasted cardio.. See yall tomorrow..

Total Daily Macros:1900/253/80/54. 56%P/17%C/27%F

Look for fish oils with the highest concentration of Omega-3's... they are definitely not all created equal.

Loving the total daily macros bro... fat a bit high, carbs a bit low... but no worries as calories are sufficiently low.

well another day has begun.. got in 45 min fasted cardio and diet is on trak for the day.. lbs keep dropping ill be posting it up again on sunday.. another week from sunday if things keep going this well ill prob post a pic.. i can see a difference in the mirror and can feel a diff in my clothes.. GB ur really lookn good man..im hoping before the summer ill be close to where ur at now.. i think u and i started off relatively the same if u dont mind would u post ur beginning stats (or a ruff estimate on here for me) as well as ur current stats? just curious .. i was thinking since i have back,shoulders and bis and tris left for the week and only 2 days to get it all dun i mite do back and either bis or tris today then shoulders and the other one tomorrow.. was thinking tris since i dont use them in back too much.. wat do yall think.. back/tris today...tomorrow shoulders/bis??

well another day has begun.. got in 45 min fasted cardio and diet is on trak for the day.. lbs keep dropping ill be posting it up again on sunday.. another week from sunday if things keep going this well ill prob post a pic.. i can see a difference in the mirror and can feel a diff in my clothes..
    Awesome!!! Always feels good to report positive news, right?

GB ur really lookn good man..im hoping before the summer ill be close to where ur at now..
    Thanks buddy, appreciate that.

i think u and i started off relatively the same if u dont mind would u post ur beginning stats (or a ruff estimate on here for me) as well as ur current stats? just curious
    Beginning stats 5'11 255lbs 30% + bodyfat. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of me from then (at least not without clothes/posing) as I was mortified to be in front of a camera. Mind you, once I started dieting i've gone up, down, and sideways with regards to weight and bodyfat. That's a mistake and waste of time i'm trying to help you avoid making via my own experience. If I had done things right, I probably could have looked close to what I look like now in a year rather than 3 years... and by THIS time i'd probably have much closer to the look I really desire....

Current stats are 5'11 190lbs (dry) < > 11% bodyfat. Walking around weight is about 196lbs currently. Short term goal is to stay above 190lbs and reduce bodyfat to single digit. At that point, i'd like to add lean mass (keeping bodyfat at or under 10%) and hit the 200lb mark.

i was thinking since i have back,shoulders and bis and tris left for the week and only 2 days to get it all dun i mite do back and either bis or tris today then shoulders and the other one tomorrow.. was thinking tris since i dont use them in back too much.. wat do yall think.. back/tris today...tomorrow shoulders/bis??
    Back/Bi's, then Shoulders/Tri's. Back/Bi exercises work similar muscle groups (try close grip/palms touching chin ups to work both the back and bi's simultaneously). Dumbbell rows with palms facing up is another good one.

Shoulders/Tri's are also related. Shoulder press for instance certainly uses alot of the tricep on the way up, and to stabilize on the way down.

man GB i tell u 65 lbs and 20 or so % bf drop is great man.. u didnt have any prob i see with ur skin looking loose or anything like that.. ?? i was wondering that about myself..

well i did like u said gb and did back and bis today.. went pretty well.. my chest is still really sore from wed which is unusual for me cuz i never get sore.. i did hit it really hard.. did some DB flyes(flat) which i havent dun in like 2 yrs.. i like being sore cuz it tells me i must be doing someth esp cuz i never get that way.. devoted entire wkout to chest whcih is also someth i never did.. i think maybe this new split of 4 days/week will allow me to work each muscle gruop alot better.. tomorrow will be shoulders and tris..

SteM if u could explain in ur PM wat u mean about how i have too many isolation exercises id appreciate that.. ni thought the more exercises u did / body part the better??

man GB i tell u 65 lbs and 20 or so % bf drop is great man.. u didnt have any prob i see with ur skin looking loose or anything like that.. ?? i was wondering that about myself..
    Thanks bro. Nah, I definitely had/have problems with loose skin. If you look closely at my avy (I don't even need to look closely, lol), you'll see my stomach looks all fvcked up with stretch marks and crap... i.e. it's not very smooth. Also, you clearly cannot see the bottom of my abs although my bodyfat is low enough to allow veins to show all over my upper body. I even have visible veins running down both obliques, yet cannot get the bottom of my abs to pop - some fat, some loose skin.

Hopefully, over time, between cardio and building the muscle underneath, i'll be able to get everything there tightened up. It's one of the few things left on me that I truly HATE, and one of the reasons I still cringe when I post pics up here.

SteM if u could explain in ur PM wat u mean about how i have too many isolation exercises id appreciate that.. ni thought the more exercises u did / body part the better??
    Stem can elaborate on his comment, but bro, as for the bold - ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Quality over quantity, ALWAYS.

There are some guys who will do ONE SINGLE working set per muscle group. I would not recommend this to you (nor to 99% of the people on this board) as the only way that will work is when you train with EXTREME intensity.... intensity like most of us will never know. These guys also usually add in some advanced techniques - drop sets, forced reps, rest/pause, static holds, etc.

IMO - pick your 'meat and potatoes' exercise per muscle group - i.e. bench press for chest for instance, squats for legs - and then add in a supplemental exercise or 2 at most IMO - and kill them all when you do them. Doing too much can lead to overtraining. If more was always better, why not do 200 reps per exercise? I'm sure you're picking up what i'm putting down...

ok GB now when u say "kill them all" do u mean like for chest say pick 3 exercises and just do those 3 that day but try to get in like 6 sets/exercise kind of deal?? like 6 sets DB bench and 6 sets cables and 6 sets dips..and then thats it? i tell u one thing..that will sure make working out ALOT easier.. instead of bouncing around and around and around the whole gym...

well todays over.. not much to say other than i hit my intended macros finally .. sunday will be weigh in day as well as wife puts the calipers on me day.. its only been one week instead of two this time.. hoping i see some progress bf% wise.. think i should.. this week has seemed to go by not so quikly.. i will say ive almost forgotten what its like to eat pizza and chicken wings and i still have 16 more days til i get a cheat meal!!tat makes me like halfway... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

2.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

3.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

4.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

5.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

6.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

7.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

8.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

9.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

10.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

11.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

12.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

13.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

14.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

15.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

16.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

17.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

18.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

19.eggs oatmeal chikn yam broccoli protein powder oatmeal burger broccoli tuna asparagus cottage cheese Nat PB

Total Daily Macros:2304/318/105/57 58%P/19%C/23%F

PS..sorry bout the vent... had to be dun..

total daily macros : 2304/318/105/57

^^ awesome-ness

Hey GB when u get a chance would u chk the first paragraph of post 186 to see if my understNding is correct?? Thx man .. Bout to do 45 min fasted cardio again.. Think this will be 5/6 days fasted cardio this week.. I weighed this am and wasnt gonna post it til tomorrow but it came in at 205.2. Thats 3.4 lbs in 6 days.. Which in one sense is awesome!! As long as its not lbm... Been a tad low on cals like 3 days this week.. Im hoping since im still over 20% bf it was all fat.. Will wait til tomorrow to get calipers dun.. Maybe ill be at 204 by then

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Looking better and better. Keep it up! I bet you feel better too.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

[QUOTE=--->>405<<---;5776711]ok GB now when u say "kill them all" do u mean like for chest say pick 3 exercises and just do those 3 that day but try to get in like 6 sets/exercise kind of deal?? like 6 sets DB bench and 6 sets cables and 6 sets dips..and then thats it? i tell u one thing..that will sure make working out ALOT easier.. instead of bouncing around and around and around the whole gym...QUOTE]

You have a PM.

Most definitely QUALITY over quantity. Look at most the guys in your gym who have 10 different exercises for biceps and chest. Are most, if any, of them impressive? I doubt it. As for killing every set, I agree. That is failure on every single set where possible. If you use dumbells and/or a power rack there shouldn't really be any exercise that you can't fail on.

Essential that you keep a log of weights, sets and reps so you know you are progressing every single time you hit the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Essential that you keep a log of weights, sets and reps so you know you are progressing every single time you hit the gym.
    x2. And with phone apps these days, there's absolutely no excuse not to, it's so easy. Laziness is the only reason one wouldn't do it IMO.

Ok cool.. Yall got a phone app recommendation???

When I say kill it, I just mean for however many sets you do, make sure you go all out 'balls to the wall' - i.e. make every rep count. You should be near death when you leave that gym. That's intensity.

Gotcha...been thinking bout my cheat meal today...6 chikn wings,2pieces double pepperoni pizza,75/25% bacon cheeseburger,2 good hotdogs, fries, and a big piece of red velvet cake with a big glass of milk...lol...hows tat sound??i know its a tad gluttonous...those r pretty much all the things im craving rite now except for some smoked baby back ribs and deviled egg potato salad...dont thimk id have room for all tat..yall thimk tats too much??? I still have 15days to go as well...

lol, damn dude, you have a mind like me when it comes to cheating!!!

Honestly, yea, I think it's too much. I say grab all you can in one sitting (no way you can do ALL of that at once) and call it a day. Last night I had a slice of deep dish pizza, 4 large-ish chocolate chip cookies, multiple 'guzzles' of skim milk (from the container, i'm the only one who uses it lol), and a bunch of 'fruit cookies' - fig newton style. Feeling it today though, ugh!

LOL ok so however much i can eat in one sitting..?? I was actually referring all that in one sitting ezcept the ribs and pot salad.. how bout 10 chk wings and 2 pieces of pizza?? LOL and a piece of cake?? I can eat alot...

These wings will be grilled btw.. On my grill

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Just finished reading your log so far, looks good! Good work so far, keep it up!

LOL ok so however much i can eat in one sitting..?? I was actually referring all that in one sitting ezcept the ribs and pot salad.. how bout 10 chk wings and 2 pieces of pizza?? LOL and a piece of cake?? I can eat alot...
    You already know how I feel about cheat meals for you, for now. But if you're gonna do it (and it sounds like you are), this doesn't sound all that bad.

Thread Information