Page 56 of 107 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,240 of 4241
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    check out/google Walden Farms, they have sugar-free everything!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    check out/google Walden Farms, they have sugar-free everything!
    cool! goin there now thx!

well guys my wife is out of town til wed nite and ive been getting up at 0500 to cook my food for the day (which she usually does).. needless to say ill be glad when she gets home! in any event im using this week to plan my next attempt which will be the diet i posted earlier.. starting next monday..

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    well guys my wife is out of town til wed nite and ive been getting up at 0500 to cook my food for the day (which she usually does).. needless to say ill be glad when she gets home! in any event im using this week to plan my next attempt which will be the diet i posted earlier.. starting next monday..

i think i may need one of these, 'wife' things!

LOL yeh theyre pretty good!

well ive been eating around 3000-3200cals per day now for a couple weeks and i think i may have gained a little muscle.. wanted ur opinion SteM specifically.. took this pic yesterday and thought i may have.. also a little fat as well but not too bad.. weight rite now 193lbs..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-june11-1.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-june11-2.jpg  

i think that you look more massive in the new pic. your arms and shoulders look bigger/fuller.

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    well ive been eating around 3000-3200cals per day now for a couple weeks and i think i may have gained a little muscle.. wanted ur opinion SteM specifically.. took this pic yesterday and thought i may have.. also a little fat as well but not too bad.. weight rite now 193lbs..
    Dude you look awesome........

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Lookin good bud

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    A little less lean but bigger, fuller and better. I think you should continue in all honesty, re-assess every 2 weeks and adjust cals/macro's accordingly. What's your split, roughly?

You are ready for this lean bulk, man!

Did you make up that bolognese?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

thx for the replies guys! yeh stem i actually havent intended on bulking.. just since i got home from the cruise havent "felt" like doing cardio.. so i havent done any LOL... and i also have "felt" like eating so i have been diet isnt really planned or intentional as of yet.. but i have counted cals and macros.. they range from:

3079cals
    339g pro
    278g carbs
    66g fat
    43%P 38%C 18%F

to

3489cals
    374g pro
    333g carbs
    72g fat

44%P 36%C 19%F

like i said i have been a little lax on my diet in the sense ill have a handful of peanut butter capn crunch here and there.. mainly know what to eat and have added macros roughly in my head.. above is what it comes down to.. (other than the capn crunch LOL).. am thiinking if i stay on of tightening it up a bit and tryin to add some cardio maybe 2 or 3 days per week.. i think on the previous page i posted my plan..

basically ud2.0 bulk.. diet 1/2 week; bulk 1/2 week.. thought itd be interesting.. i must say i am enjoying these pancakes.. i eat 2 or 3 whole servings per day plus 16oz beef and 16oz chikn breast plus 1cup brn rice and veggies (squash, spinach).. and thats it! eating is nice! esp this amt carbs daily.. i usually have pancakes rite before bed too LOL.. theyre 500cals, 60(ish) pro, 60(ish) carb, 10 fat..

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Maybe add some cardio even if just for heart health/fitness if not fat loss.

Agreed, eating is good. Pancakes are good (mine are 74c/54p/8f). Lots of carbs are good too. I like my 4x per day meal plan. I fit 300g carbs into those 4 meals.

It's funny, I look at your pics an see you bigger, fuller an almost as lean and think you look better. I look at myself bigger, fuller and not as lean and think I look sh1t. But then, my leanness has has gone way more than yours!

Haven't read the U.D.2 fully, I must get round to it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking solid 405, You look fuller and bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Maybe add some cardio even if just for heart health/fitness if not fat loss.

Agreed, eating is good. Pancakes are good (mine are 74c/54p/8f). Lots of carbs are good too. I like my 4x per day meal plan. I fit 300g carbs into those 4 meals.

It's funny, I look at your pics an see you bigger, fuller an almost as lean and think you look better. I look at myself bigger, fuller and not as lean and think I look sh1t. But then, my leanness has has gone way more than yours!

Haven't read the U.D.2 fully, I must get round to it.
    1. thought u were gonna post some pics?
    2. ur ur own worst critic is wat a smart guy once told me
    3. basic premise for ud2 bulk (for myself):
    day1: 1400cals (fibrous only carb)
    day2: 1400cals (fibrous only carb)
    day3: 1400cals (fibrous only carb)
    day4: 2500cals (am fibrous carb/pm carb load)
    day5: 5000cals (carb load)
    day6: 3500cals (std bulk split)
    day7: 3500cals (std bulk split)

days 6 & 7 may be increased depending how i go

only thing left to figure out is workout split.. days 1 & 2 total body depletion.. mite follow ud2 workout schedule with total body 4 days.. may do day 4:chest, back, arms (last) then day 6: legs, shoulders.. cardio days 2,3,4.. what u think?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    405...another member was giving you cudos in a different thread about your transformation in such a short time? any truth to this???

ur muscles seem fuller esp shoulders; u are cut. (i am not trolling, just giving my observation to your current avy)

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    405...another member was giving you cudos in a different thread about your transformation in such a short time? any truth to this???

ur muscles seem fuller esp shoulders; u are cut. (i am not trolling, just giving my observation to your current avy)
    GGR thx for stoppn by to see the diff go to page 7 of this thread and theres a beginning pic.. then u can decide for urself! started cut @ oct 1, 2011.. was pretty much dun with it at the end of march 2012..

id like to note ur question does confuse me slightly cuz uve been chekn in here since early on (maybe theres so many threads u go to u forgot?)

Blog Entries
    hey bro nice thread you have going here...i cant believe i have never commented as i have check it out several times...just wanted to say nice frickin job bro you look fantastic and look forward to your future progress...good luck...

thx ghetto

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Nice one bro!!! Can't wait to see results when you put your foot forward!!!

EDIT: foot forward meaning a 100% on point bulk, sorry had a cuban moment there for a second lol

GGR thx for stoppn by to see the diff go to page 7 of this thread and theres a beginning pic.. then u can decide for urself! started cut @ oct 1, 2011.. was pretty much dun with it at the end of march 2012..

id like to note ur question does confuse me slightly cuz uve been chekn in here since early on (maybe theres so many threads u go to u forgot?)
    I didn't see any beginning pics on page 7 and it's not been the best last year for me especially since you started in Oct and lots of changes in my life now and the 2 jobs so it has been crazy. ......I am just been exhausted lately : (

re: to other thread...you were mentioned as inspiration in that thread....sorry if confused you

beginning pic there u go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-original-2.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-june11-2.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-photo-1-.jpg   ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-june11-1.jpg  
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 06-13-2012 at 06:14 PM.

^^^ I am officially confused. Did you photo shop your avy? your current pics? Doesn't look like the same person. Dang! no wonder you were mentioned in another thread!

^^^LOL.. Dont even know how to use photoshop

Progress pics documented throughout this thread.. I think about 50..

A good example of wat diet + proper test levels will do.. In orig pic i workd out about the same as i do currently.. Maybe a lil harder! Looking like orig pic i could run 6:35 mile.. Goes to show the power of proper diet

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    fuk those pics are just bullshit.
    lol
    i cant wait to heal up and get cracken again. very motivational

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That's awesome bro!!! That gives me hope!!! I was showing your pics to some guys at the FD and they were shocked. Congrats man.

I have a journey I have started and I don't plan on stopping. Again kudos to you bro!!!

405 i had a question for you regarding TRT, just today i started looking at the lab results from last July and this saturday i am doing the routine lab work for this year. What number was your total test when you noticed it was low? If i am not mistaken from what i gather from my results from a year ago my total is at 323 which i believe is very low, still in range but low. Free was not tested or at least is not shown in the results. The one i am taking this saturday i also do not see anything about free test in there so im calling the dr tomorrow to see if i can get a new paper which includes free test.

Tomorrow at work i'll be reading on the threads regarding that issue again since i just spent a few hrs doing so, but i concentrate better doing work hrs when i am not tired. I just became my worst nightmare and i am worrying lol. Not to mention the more i read regarding anything and nothing in particular in this forum the more i learn and the more i see i dont know shyt lol. This forum has been my greatest discovery

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    fuk those pics are just bullshit.
    lol
    i cant wait to heal up and get cracken again. very motivational
    LOL.. thx tgunz!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Js View Post
    That's awesome bro!!! That gives me hope!!! I was showing your pics to some guys at the FD and they were shocked. Congrats man.

I have a journey I have started and I don't plan on stopping. Again kudos to you bro!!!
    thx dude! u can do it and we are here to help! any questions u have

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    405 i had a question for you regarding TRT, just today i started looking at the lab results from last July and this saturday i am doing the routine lab work for this year. What number was your total test when you noticed it was low? If i am not mistaken from what i gather from my results from a year ago my total is at 323 which i believe is very low, still in range but low. Free was not tested or at least is not shown in the results. The one i am taking this saturday i also do not see anything about free test in there so im calling the dr tomorrow to see if i can get a new paper which includes free test.

Tomorrow at work i'll be reading on the threads regarding that issue again since i just spent a few hrs doing so, but i concentrate better doing work hrs when i am not tired. I just became my worst nightmare and i am worrying lol. Not to mention the more i read regarding anything and nothing in particular in this forum the more i learn and the more i see i dont know shyt lol. This forum has been my greatest discovery
    hey pap! if that be the case man get ready for ur life to change for the better dude! its nothing to worry about man.. if ur test is low just get over it and get it fixed! the tuffest challenge u will have is finding a good doc.. my doc is a good one.. u can always come to savannah ga if u have to.. he does all his bloodwork and communication via the inyernet and telephone.. i only have to see him physically 1 time per yr..

free test is by far the most important thing.. total test can be misleading.. get ur free test dun for sure.. its the only thing u wanna go by for test levels! if u use labcorps the total test "normal range" used to be 348-1197 (if memory serves) mine was 349..

free test "normal" is @ 8.7 - 25.6(ish).. mine was 7.3... now it stays around 31.. ill be looking for ur results.. get them to get a baseline E2 also before u start ur TRT if thats what happens! u will want to know where u are naturally for comparison! keep me posted dude.. if ur low i promise when all is said and dun u will be happier once u get it corrected..

hey pap! if that be the case man get ready for ur life to change for the better dude! its nothing to worry about man.. if ur test is low just get over it and get it fixed! the tuffest challenge u will have is finding a good doc.. my doc is a good one.. u can always come to savannah ga if u have to.. he does all his bloodwork and communication via the inyernet and telephone.. i only have to see him physically 1 time per yr..

free test is by far the most important thing.. total test can be misleading.. get ur free test dun for sure.. its the only thing u wanna go by for test levels! if u use labcorps the total test "normal range" used to be 348-1197 (if memory serves) mine was 349..

free test "normal" is @ 8.7 - 25.6(ish).. mine was 7.3... now it stays around 31.. ill be looking for ur results.. get them to get a baseline E2 also before u start ur TRT if thats what happens! u will want to know where u are naturally for comparison! keep me posted dude.. if ur low i promise when all is said and dun u will be happier once u get it corrected..
    Yeah thanks man!! I am not so much worried in a negative way as i am that now i have to research in relation to this stuff, know my stuff before i hit the dr with it as well as most likely find one that does TRT and is somewhat knowledgeable. At the end if thats what i have to do is what i have to do, not to mention that everything gets better so i am all up for it. This shows that you shouldnt do AAS when young!!! I guess i learned the hard way huh? LOL Anyways i'll definitely call the dr in a bit to get the free test tested in the paper he gave me to take to the lab because i was looking for it but i can find a line that says free test but we'll see.

I'll keep you posted of results and stuff and what i do from there!! Thanks for the support again bud!! Happy Friday and good weekend

dont forget e2!!! Estradiol

i will email my doc if u like (cuz i think he came from fla) and see if i can get a name for u..?? Ur miami rite?

Yeah Miami, thanks man!! I Really appreciate that. Still waiting for a return phone call from my doc, after reading here in the HRT section i added Estradiol, DHEA, LH, Prolactin, PSA, T3 and T4 both free and totals. Im waiting for him because i dont see a box for free test not to mention i added this myself so i want to consult with him before i go to the lab!!

Also i am going to a compounding pharmacy in a bit to see if they have a doc they'd recommend that uses or prescribes test, hcg , and AIs. Trying to get everything i can in advance of the results and if im safe then good if not im ready

^^ all good ideas!

did legs/tris today.. getting stronger did 385 x 8 on squats today.. a record for me.. could prob get 405 or more.. also did 265 x 8 on close grip bench.. another record.. apparently these 48 oatmeal pancakes per day are paying off! thats rite 48 also i woke up looking leaner today as well!

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Dude always like seeing your before/after pics. Gets me motivated to keep at it.

pretty good weekend.. off sat and sunday.. worked last nite.. did a 4mile mud run with my wife yesterday am.. that was fun.. feeln lazy today.. didnt get off til 0700 this am.. slept 3 hrs and then cut grass.. been on couch since 1600.. will continue til bed..

ps.. tiger woods just cant seem to put it together...

improvement update on slims pancakes: add 1 cup frozen blueberries! man o man

improvement update on slims pancakes: add 1 cup frozen blueberries! man o man
    hahahaha

one of these days im gonna muster up the motivation to start doing cardio again.. gaining some unwanted fat due to laziness and slackness in tracking cals and macros along with some poor food choices.. nothing major but more than id like.. looks like im gonna have to cut again.. ive said this previously but the time is drawing close.. have some little love handles popping up and i cant have it! after that 8months of cutting its been nice eating and doing no cardio.. obviously it has proven to be a costly mistake..

i have gained some strength but that not as important to me as how much fat im carrying.. up to 194lbs..

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    one of these days im gonna muster up the motivation to start doing cardio again.. gaining some unwanted fat due to laziness and slackness in tracking cals and macros along with some poor food choices.. nothing major but more than id like.. looks like im gonna have to cut again.. ive said this previously but the time is drawing close.. have some little love handles popping up and i cant have it! after that 8months of cutting its been nice eating and doing no cardio.. obviously it has proven to be a costly mistake..

i have gained some strength but that not as important to me as how much fat im carrying.. up to 194lbs..
    You have the recipe for success now JUST DO IT!

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    You have the recipe for success now JUST DO IT!
    thx al! ur rite..

Bro cut yourself some slack!!! You deserve some half way diet, at least you know what you are doing wrong and i know you wont let it get out of hand. So dont worry and whenever you feel you need to get back on the horse just do it, in the mean time enjoy it

thx pap!

Thread Information