Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Nutrition Calculator: Chipotle

Well, it seems the woman is bringing home the food tonight, so I have to figure out what all this means in my macros.....

Chipotle: Nutrition Calculator

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    That's the upside of being single... I can eat whatever the hell I want and whenever I want, and there's no one to judge me because I don't eat the '3 normal meals' that non-lifters eat.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    woah that is pretty simple to help you figure out macros and deciding what to put on it(granted they are uniform in how much they put on). I'll never eat that crap again though, last time I had their food it was disgusting and the tortilla tasted like paper pulp like some "healthy" wrap. It was for my cheat meal/carb up too so I was pretty angry.

Quote Originally Posted by jay94 View Post
    That's the upside of being single... I can eat whatever the hell I want and whenever I want, and there's no one to judge me because I don't eat the '3 normal meals' that non-lifters eat.
    true. but then you have to cook all your own meals........................
    ...........sometimes it's nice to have a partner pitch in and help with the work.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    woah that is pretty simple to help you figure out macros and deciding what to put on it(granted they are uniform in how much they put on). I'll never eat that crap again though, last time I had their food it was disgusting and the tortilla tasted like paper pulp like some "healthy" wrap. It was for my cheat meal/carb up too so I was pretty angry.
    My son worked at one in Manteca. To be honest, the food was fresh, purchased fresh (mostly anyways) and was probably the healthiest Mexican restaurant in town.

...btw, the woman surprised me and came home with Chinese instead.............

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

My son worked at one in Manteca. To be honest, the food was fresh, purchased fresh (mostly anyways) and was probably the healthiest Mexican restaurant in town.
    I guess my usage of the word crap would lead you to believe the ingredients weren't decent. But where in the world did they get that tortilla? Cardboard quality, and food was cold, which it usually is cause they don't reheat it like cafe rio or those kinds of places.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    I love burritos and often make my own, but only when bulking. Use a wholemeal wrap with loads of fresh ingredients and no fats - perfect bulk meal!

Thread Information