Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,040 of 4241
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: --->>405<<--- accountability/progress log

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    No Captain Crunch?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    No Captain Crunch?
    well the actual carb load meal choices arent finalized, i just copy and pasted the one i did in 2012 for a guide. i will modify it just wanted the numbers and stuff. u see keeping a log is a very good thing!

Well all carbless days done and about to do HIt workout. Then carb load.. Easy week..

Also did cardio at lunch:
    5min warm up
    15min hiit
    25min moderate (140 HR)

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    That's a really hard looking "14ish BF" lol damn I gotta long way to go. Sorry if I missed it bro but what are you weighing in at these days if you don't mind?

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    That's a really hard looking "14ish BF" lol damn I gotta long way to go. Sorry if I missed it bro but what are you weighing in at these days if you don't mind?
    today at the gym butt naked (not that u care ) and carb depleted i weighed 206lbs.. and thx for the compliment man.. i feel like a fat tub of goo.. LMAO.. i do not do well with body fat ..

well id like to note here (and i cant remember if i did already and im too lazy to check) that having this log to refer back to is a great thing and i encourage everyone to log their stuff so you will be able to do the same thing. what prompted me to run the UD2 was i was scrolling thru a few days ago and found a pic where i looked very lean and the title of the pic was pre carbload so i knew it was a UD2 pic. this prompted me to decide to run the UD2.

well i was goiong thru some stuff agaiin and realized i made an error there. that pic was actually taken at the end of week 1 of UD2 which means the results reflected in the pic were actually made on a different diet. so i did some more scrolling and found it was actually the first carb cycle i ran prior to UD2.

i also got some insight into the type and frequency and intensity and duration of cardio i was doing back then too.

my memory is freaking horrible so this has really helped me to see what worked for me then.

anyways i will be leaving the Ud2 now and changing my diet once again to a standard carb cycle. it will probably be a 6 day cycle instead of 7 days.

low
    low
    low
    high
    mod
    mod

repeat

anyways i mainly wanted to demonstrate for u guys an excellent reason why these logs are so important! here ill be using a diet and workout i forgot about that i did 18 months ago.. if it werent for this log i wouldve probably not remembered.

i think its safe to say i am no longer fat . i wanted to post this pic to mark where im starting this carb cycle. i figure maybe 4-8weeks and i should be where i wanna be. the fat im holding still u really cant see in the pic as it is in the lower back area. i also hope to lose some more belly fat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- accountability/progress log-photo-43-.jpg  

I check my old logs from time to time to see where I was at. What weight at certain BF. etc.
    Def good reference.

well got depletion done.. man it is freaking tuff! for some reason i always get pretty bad heartburn about 1/2 way thru it when i do those depletion workouts. im gonna have to remember to bring some tums in there with me from now on. nothing worse than training with freaking heartburn!

i will say i had a good session though. i think i kind of backed off on my intensity there for a little while and it feels good to feel bad again!

for the next 4 days its all chicken, broccoli, fish, whole eggs.. that is the only 4 things i will consume between this am and saturday am. 1800cals worth..

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

for the next 4 days its all chicken, broccoli, fish, whole eggs.. that is the only 4 things i will consume between this am and saturday am. 1800cals worth..
    I'm glad you shared this, I was going to ask if you wouldn't mind sharing a brief meal plan. I guess with those 4 ingredients, you're kinda limited lol.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I'm glad you shared this, I was going to ask if you wouldn't mind sharing a brief meal plan. I guess with those 4 ingredients, you're kinda limited lol.
    makes things real simple

meal1:
    8oz chikn, 300g broccoli

meal2:
    8oz chickn, 300g broccoli

meal3:
    16oz tilapia, 300g broccoli

meal4:
    8oz chikn, 3 whole eggs

307g pro, 64g carb, 36g fat

makes things real simple

meal1:
    8oz chikn, 300g broccoli

meal2:
    8oz chickn, 300g broccoli

meal3:
    16oz tilapia, 300g broccoli

meal4:
    8oz chikn, 3 whole eggs

307g pro, 64g carb, 36g fat
    I'm sure Austinite posted a chicken+broccoli pie recipe, using just broccoli, chicken and eggs...

That doesn't look too bad though mate, get some hot sauce or chilli powder and you're sorted!

I'm restarting my carb cycle on Sept 30th. So I'm going to be following you closely for a while!

roger that there buddy

roger that there buddy
    Little fun fact. Did you know 'Roger' is a military term that stands for 'Received Order Given, Expect Results'.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Little fun fact. Did you know 'Roger' is a military term that stands for 'Received Order Given, Expect Results'.
    i did not! pretty cool!

i did not! pretty cool!
    Another for you then!

UK military, Navy salute with palm hidden, this is because back when ships were wooden, sailors would have dirty palms, often stained with oil and grease!
    Army salute with palms showing, this is to prove that they aren't concealing a weapon.

There's a couple more, there's a reason it's Royal Navy, Royal Marines, Royal Air Force, but only British Army. I'll save that for another day! Lol.

OnTopic: noticed your pictures, you always cut up so quickly. 20%-14% made easy

Very cool man

Thx for compliment although it doesnt seem easy! And it seems slow! Ive actually been frustrated!

Off to do depletion # 2 and then i think purchase GTA 5 (yeh baby yall know wat ill be doin for the rest of the day!)

Very cool man

Thx for compliment although it doesnt seem easy! And it seems slow! Ive actually been frustrated!

Off to do depletion # 2 and then i think purchase GTA 5 (yeh baby yall know wat ill be doin for the rest of the day!)
    You make it look easy, Iit makes me feel better to know that you don't find it that easy though bit reassures me that you're human
    I'm not so much into video games anymore. Enjoy it though!

well both depletion days done, now im just gonna run 2 cardio/abs days also with no carbs and then refeed on saturday at about 400g carbs.. instead of 1300g.. i think this should help my progress more.

also i weighed in yesterday depleted post workout and was at 204.5 down from 206 last week so 1.5lbs lost is perfect! will be interested to see next week's weigh in .. hopefully ill be around 203lbs.

can still fit into buckle 33" waist jeans so im good there

todays workout:

5min warm up
    15min HIIT
    25mins moderate
    5min cool down

abs

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    well both depletion days done, now im just gonna run 2 cardio/abs days also with no carbs and then refeed on saturday at about 400g carbs.. instead of 1300g.. i think this should help my progress more.

also i weighed in yesterday depleted post workout and was at 204.5 down from 206 last week so 1.5lbs lost is perfect! will be interested to see next week's weigh in .. hopefully ill be around 203lbs.

can still fit into buckle 33" waist jeans so im good there

todays workout:

5min warm up
    15min HIIT
    25mins moderate
    5min cool down

abs
    Just out of curiosity what is actual waist with tape measure? I wear size 33" levi's. They are big on me and my waist is closer to 38" with tape measure.

right now 34-35" depending.. lowest its been is 31 3/4" at 9%

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    haha we know what we use that tape measure for sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    haha we know what we use that tape measure for sometimes
    LOL.. uh huh..

well day 4 no carbs.. really no biggie. it has been pretty easy. yesterday i battled hunger a bit, not for carbs though. i added 4tbsp peanut butter to my daily intake and had it with my 3 whole eggs. it knocked it down fairly well. bumped me up to 2200cals which is still at about 400cal deficit for me.

tomorrow i refeed. prob something like:

250g pro
    400g carb
    50g fat

ish

i will also do an upper body hypertrophy workout.. bench, shoulder press, row, chin, dead.. i will maintain short rest between super sets.. or maybe giant sets.

sunday will be the same except lower body.. then off monday and repeat.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    LOL.. uh huh.. well day 4 no carbs.. really no biggie. it has been pretty easy. yesterday i battled hunger a bit, not for carbs though. i added 4tbsp peanut butter to my daily intake and had it with my 3 whole eggs. it knocked it down fairly well. bumped me up to 2200cals which is still at about 400cal deficit for me. tomorrow i refeed. prob something like: 250g pro 400g carb 50g fat ish i will also do an upper body hypertrophy workout.. bench, shoulder press, row, chin, dead.. i will maintain short rest between super sets.. or maybe giant sets. sunday will be the same except lower body.. then off monday and repeat.
    That's not a refeed mate, that's less than I eat every day, get some food down your neck man
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    That's not a refeed mate, that's less than I eat every day, get some food down your neck man
    hey there he is!

yeh im just trying to keep cutting for a little while.. im pretty good but id like to really have no fat on the lower back and that is 10% for me. im prob about 12-13% right now.

hey there he is! yeh im just trying to keep cutting for a little while.. im pretty good but id like to really have no fat on the lower back and that is 10% for me. im prob about 12-13% right now.
    Yeah, sucks doesn't it, I need to be sub 10% for that to happen.

So, cutting for another 6 weeks and then............?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah, sucks doesn't it, I need to be sub 10% for that to happen.

So, cutting for another 6 weeks and then............?
    not sure LOL

i dang sure dont want to go from lean after cutting right into a bulk and gain fat! even if i do get bigger. i have figured out leanness > size for me.

when im fat i feel like a failure. even if it was intentional. im also very impatient for the fat to be gone. its a real mindfvck..

Perfect time for a cycle then buddy. 300-500 over maintenance with the correct macro ratio and you will be bigger and leaner, win win
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Perfect time for a cycle then buddy. 300-500 over maintenance with the correct macro ratio and you will be bigger and leaner, win win
    definitely would be ideal!

well i pulled a back muscle deadlifting yesterday. only doing 315 lbs too. smh.. slept like crap last night.. gonna take today and tomorrow completely off and see how i am tuesday for depletion. i think it should be better.. i hope!

maybe im coming down with something i dont know. been sore all over lately.. sore back, neck, shoulders, elbows.. smh..

well i pulled a back muscle deadlifting yesterday. only doing 315 lbs too. smh.. slept like crap last night.. gonna take today and tomorrow completely off and see how i am tuesday for depletion. i think it should be better.. i hope! maybe im coming down with something i dont know. been sore all over lately.. sore back, neck, shoulders, elbows.. smh..
    damn man, you have my empathy with your back

Have you been eating carbs this weekend?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

damn man, you have my empathy with your back

Have you been eating carbs this weekend?
    thx buddy.. yeh it didnt hurt when i did it and really wasnt too bad until after i went to sleep. today i have had a fair amount of walking to do and it has "warmed up" and im very confident it is just muscular.

yes ive been eating carbs since friday night. had about 150 fri nite, 400 yesterday, 200 today.. definitely AM leaner after this second carb cycle week. going pretty well except for these other symptoms.

i posted a thread in the HRT section outlining it better..

Hey bud. Hope the back gets better fast.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Damn man sorry to hear about ya back

Quote Originally Posted by bikeral View Post
    Hey bud. Hope the back gets better fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    Damn man sorry to hear about ya back
    thx dudes.. about 50% better already.. slept a bit better last night. still hurts but not as bad. gonna take today off too and be ready for depletion tomorrow i hope. making decent progress in the mirror, have some good momentum!

id also like to note: 4 days no carbs, 1 high, 2 moderate seems to be a very effective split for me. id forgotten how effective it is.

and im back! im back! im back in the saddle again!

did 40 mins cardio and abs which included hanging leg raises and cable wood chops.. the 'ole back is on the mend!

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Hey man on your no carbs/ low carb days what do you eat?

Give me some ideas please. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post

if ur looking for tasty u came to the wrong place. i suppose if i worked at it i could create some tasty meals with no carbs but for right now i am eating purely for results on those days so:

24 oz chicken breast (boneless breast chopped and sauteed)
    16 oz fish (baked in oven)
    900g broccoli (steamed with salt and pepper)
    3 whole hard boiled eggs

about 1800cals.. 300 ish pro 60g carb (good bit of fiber) 40-50 ish fat (off the top of my head)

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post

oh low carb days its always fish and chicken...

^^depletion # 1 with slightly sore back.. Wish me luck!

^^depletion # 1 with slightly sore back.. Wish me luck!
    Good luck. 2 years old on Saturday buddy
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information