Thread: Is that ok?!?!

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member

Question Is that ok?!?!

Hi, ive started my low-carb diet monday, Friday i was 4 pounds under( 225-221), then saturday i made my carb-up, then Sunday i get back to 225... i know that most of the wheight are glycogen and water, but is that seem to be normal? Is my wheight will be to 221 again soon??

Tx for advice...!

JP1
    JP1 is offline Junior Member
    I personally would go a bit longer than 5 days on low carbs before your one day of carbing, I usually try to go for a good month on low carbs and low fat before I start a once a week food frenzy, but I would say it doesn't seem normal to me to regain 4 lbs in 1 day, did you weigh yourself at the end of the night or in the morning?

J-F
    J-F is offline Associate Member
    i wheight in the morning on a empty stomach, after a good pee!
    anyway il know soon is this is normal or not! when i look at myself, i dont feel like i have gained fat... but its hard to tell with 4 pounds!

tx for advices JP

JP1
    but then again sometimes it takes me more to lose it when I am working out hard, and taking in alot of protien.... mostly try to get 50+ grams a serving 5-6 times a day!!

sometimes I will go weeks with out loseing a pound but I am getting tighter you know kinda like an exchange of muscle for fat!

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    I am 9 weeks out from my show and basically gonna put the scale away now!! Really its always different. On my 6th day of low ass carbs my body is depleted and about 3 to 4lbs lighter then my carb day. 2lb the day after. So when people ask me what i weigh i say between 216-220 depending on what day. I was only weighing once a week but now i weigh twice. I am in single digit BF right now so i believe, or shoudl say i know, water plays a big role from day to day. If i were you i would weigh before the carb day and weigh the same time each week, and only once for now. Less head games!

JP1
    Or don't weigh at all!!! exactly what he is saying is "headgames" , just go by what you look like anyways.... remember muscle weighs more than fat!!!! I could care less how much you weigh it is what you look like at that weight!!!

Thread Information