Thread: Test e diet

mike1991 is offline New Member

Test e diet

what sort of diet do you need and what foods and shit do you need to avoid while on juice?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You dont want to be cycling at 19yrs old, you will regret it

ive got a thread up about the the topic in the "anabolic questions" area. ive been thinking about this for so long but some people on this forum has given me 2nd thoughts cause of there opinions, im most probably going to go see a doctor tomorrow about it.

i know a few people thats been on/or are on it and to my knowledge im un-aware of any effects they have had.

what age would be a good age to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by mike1991 View Post
    ive got a thread up about the the topic in the "anabolic questions" area. ive been thinking about this for so long but some people on this forum has given me 2nd thoughts cause of there opinions, im most probably going to go see a doctor tomorrow about it.

i know a few people thats been on/or are on it and to my knowledge im un-aware of any effects they have had.

what age would be a good age to do this?
    Ive replied to you on your other thread aswel.

At 19yrs old your natural testosterone hasnt fully matured or developed yet and by shutting it down you could cause yourself some serious sides what could be with you for the rest of your life. Limp dick, low sex drive, low testosterone , mood swings, depression, weight loss to name just a few.

Trust me you dont want to be shutting down your system at your age when its not fully developed wait few more yrs yet and in the mean time learn how to eat to grow because with the high level of test you have you can make some serious gains and by building a solid foundation now you will be in a better place to start in a few yrs from now.

ill check the other thread, thank you alot for your advice mate. im aware of some side effects but not all.

on the diet part, can you give me some advice on diet? what i really struggle with is food to take to work cause we dont have power on our work sites therefore i really struggle with eating a proper diet, and also i get sick of things quickly like the same food etc lol can you give me advice on this?

ill check the other thread, thank you alot for your advice mate. im aware of some side effects but not all.

on the diet part, can you give me some advice on diet? what i really struggle with is food to take to work cause we dont have power on our work sites therefore i really struggle with eating a proper diet, and also i get sick of things quickly like the same food etc lol can you give me advice on this?

Your going to have to get use to eating the same foods if bodybuilding is your goal. Write down your daily food you eat now/

frsttmer is offline Associate Member
    same boring foods lol. over and over and over mmmmm im just about to eat.... u guessed it, chicken breast a yam and asparagus, so boring. Yet so anabolic .
    I hope it tastes diff then yesterdays chicken/yam/broccli

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey i tell u what when u get tired of. CHicken yam and asparagus try switching it up to asparagus yam and chicken LOL

mike954 is offline Member
    Chicken / fish / green veg / brown rice and egg whites take you body weight and take in 1.5 grams of protein per pound split in to 7 small meals so if your 170 you need to take in 255 g of protein

mike954 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    You dont want to be cycling at 19yrs old, you will regret it
    This is true you body can get huge natty now at this age if your diet is in check and you train hard

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive replied to you on your other thread aswel.

At 19yrs old your natural testosterone hasnt fully matured or developed yet and by shutting it down you could cause yourself some serious sides what could be with you for the rest of your life. Limp dick, low sex drive, low testosterone , mood swings, depression, weight loss to name just a few.

Trust me you dont want to be shutting down your system at your age when its not fully developed wait few more yrs yet and in the mean time learn how to eat to grow because with the high level of test you have you can make some serious gains and by building a solid foundation now you will be in a better place to start in a few yrs from now.
    if i do go on with it, can anyone help me with any ways i can take to avoid serious damage?

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    There are no ways. Not doing it is the only way, and the smart choice. Listen to Marcus on this one mate, you'll be happy you did.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by mike1991 View Post
    if i do go on with it, can anyone help me with any ways i can take to avoid serious damage?
    Nobody here will advise you on taking steroids at 19. This Board errs on the side of safety. You have been informed not to take steroids.
    Please re-think your plan. If at 19 you want to get a great body your best chemical is FOOD. Right now you have so many hormones to your advantage. Take your edge while ya got it.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Loges is offline New Member
    I'm also interested in a good solid lean bulk diet whilst on test e/dbol /Stan. I'm currently 70kg 11% BF 175 cm tall and 25 y.o my diet consists of roo, chicken, tuna, egg whites as protein source around about 300g over 7 meals. Carbs come from oats, brocolli, carrot, and wholemeal bread as well as dextrose as pwo meal with protein shake immediately following workout. Around 220g throughout day and fats are basically whatever is already hidden in the foods apart from fish oil caps x 4 throughout day. Currently sitting around 3000 cals. Is this enough you think for a lean bulk whilst on the gear? Any help would be awesome.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ Welcome Loges....you need to start a new thread so you can get specific help for you......
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information