Hondarocks is offline Banned

Low appitite..need to gain lbs...need help.

Stats
    177lbs
    70'' height
    12-14% bf

Running noridtopin 2ius ED and HCG , 250iu's EOD. Alos taking A-HD from the supp store.

Cant seem to work up an appetite to save my life, killing it in the gym, doing cardio. Been on GH and HCG for 2 weeks.

But Never had that much of an appetite before, I dont want to mess with T3 stuff. Willing to try clen to reduce body fat and increase appetite. Maybe the wrong approach?

Currently get full quick, a small bowl of kashi in the morning fills me up half the day almost. I need to be eating more but I just can't and I dont want to be forcing the food down and then busting belt sizes.

Suggestions?

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Post a detailed diet. I dont think any member on here has a magic bullet to provide. I do wonder why your running such heavy compounds knowing that your diet wasnt 100%. Nevertheless, I would say try to make meals in smaller portions and you will probably have to force yourself to eat. Good luck mate.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    so you upped your gh dose? if I remember correctly? and clen will not increase appetite

Gotta find good foods you love to eat and then eat eat eat
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    so you upped your gh dose? if I remember correctly? and clen will not increase appetite

Gotta find good foods you love to eat and then eat eat eat
    Up'd it the GH and roger that on the food. Ill just start eating more steak, I love that.

^^ that is a good start. What else do you love to eat? can you make a list for review? thanks...
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sometimes it isn't about being hungry...it is about having a plan and sticking to it. I eat at certain hours, and I do it whether I am hungry or not. Sometimes that is necessary, especially when you have been eating the same things every day for several weeks. It becomes a process rather than an enjoyable treat. At least for me.

^^^ no kidding! and this way of life will be tested constantly.....
    Author Unknown

Pre breakfast 2ius's GH ED, 250iu HCG EOD. 1200mg Vitamine E ED

Breakfast: Kashi Cereal, Banana, Almond Milk
    Pre Workout Shake Weight Gainer (Brand Enormass), Creatine Nitrate, Invincible, A-HD
    Post Workout Weight Gainer Shake (Enormass) or Syntha 6
    Lunch: Fish, Spinach, Cashews, Cranberries, 1 avocado
    Snack Protein or weight gainer shake or banana
    Dinner: Steak and Rice, Or Repeat of Lunch
    Orange Juice with Glutamine
    Bed Time Shake (Syntha 6)

Might seem like a lot of food, but its really not.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-07-2011 at 10:37 PM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    4 shakes as protein sources? Too many.
    Can't see any protein source in breakfast.
    You need to carb up in meal after workout.
    You only have 3 food meals a day. Need at least 6.

'Might seem like a lot of food'

Not anywhere near enough food tbh. Check out some of the diet stickies.

Agree need real food and if you want to add the shakes on top of the food then fine, but need more real food.
    Since you want to gain I will be curious as to what others say about the Orange Juice insulin spike at night...I know for cutting NOT a good idea at all...
    Author Unknown

Agree need real food and if you want to add the shakes on top of the food then fine, but need more real food.
    Since you want to gain I will be curious as to what others say about the Orange Juice insulin spike at night...I know for cutting NOT a good idea at all...
    What can I do to get the glutamine down with that wont spike the insulin ? It tastes nasty without it.

That doesn't seem like much food at all. The diet guys can help you, or you can read diets that others are doing and change them (portions, to get the calories where they need to be). I have been eating right for the past six weeks and it really is amazing.

mike954 is offline Member
    To many shakes....

What are the shakes doing...if anything, are they supporting muscle growth at least or preventing catabolism?

Rya
    Rya is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post

Pre Workout Shake Weight Gainer (Brand Enormass), Creatine Nitrate, Invincible, A-HD

Before i started my diet i was having 3 shakes a day and then when i started my diet i was finding it really hard to eat the meals (volume wise), now i could happily eat everything twice over!

thats just my experience though, im sure others will probably be able to provide better insight.

Aight dump the shakes and add food.

BINGO!

but you could add some shakes on top of the food to keep your macros up if need be but the main thing is to eat real food first and foremost
    Author Unknown

BINGO!

but you could add some shakes on top of the food to keep your macros up if need be but the main thing is to eat real food first and foremost
    Are the stupid shakes doing anything right now? Or are they just adding bf?

shakes are something many have controversy over. Some adhere to drinking many shakes as long as your macros are met along with real food. Some think they are not needed. Depending on the shake and what is in it? depends on the BF. If just whey or casien with some added oats or egg whites or some berries, then no problem with the BF. The only thing would be perhaps a spike in insulin . Gotta watch the sugar.

I can tell you this. Shakes keep a lot of us SANE here. And especially for those of us who are after lifestyle as opposed to getting on stage for a contest.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 10-08-2011 at 07:42 PM.
    Author Unknown

Pin GH, eat 4 eggs, hit the bike for 35-40 cardio.

Meal 1: Bowl of Kashi or Smart Balance with Almond Milk and Banana
    Weight Gainer (Enormass) I do this to get the extra calories and protein cause its hard to get food down for me in the AM.

Workout , Cardio
    Post Workout Shake (After Shock)

Meal 2: Streak, Spinach, Avocado, Cashews, Mushrooms, 1/2 cup brown rice, V8

Snack, Banana w/Almond Butter

Meal 3 Fish, Spinach, Sweet Potato, Mushrooms, Craisens, Avocado 1/2 cup brown rice cooked, V8

Syntha 6 before bed. (Not changing this, its heaven in a glass)

What else can I add or subtract or both? I am feeling really good and looking good as well.

How does this work for gaining weight?

Twin is offline Associate Member
    give black hole by controlled labs a try... i used to use it to help me get more food in so my stomach can grow. it helps a little. i dont use it no more though. it may help increase your appetite
    Last edited by Twin; 10-14-2011 at 05:29 AM.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Pin GH, eat 4 eggs, hit the bike for 35-40 cardio.

Meal 1: Bowl of Kashi or Smart Balance with Almond Milk and Banana
    Weight Gainer (Enormass) I do this to get the extra calories and protein cause its hard to get food down for me in the AM.

Workout , Cardio
    Post Workout Shake (After Shock)

Meal 2: Streak, Spinach, Avocado, Cashews, Mushrooms, 1/2 cup brown rice, V8 Good

Snack, Banana w/Almond Butter Needs a protein source here

Meal 3 Fish, Spinach, Sweet Potato, Mushrooms, Craisens, Avocado 1/2 cup brown rice cooked, V8 Good

Syntha 6 before bed. (Not changing this, its heaven in a glass)

What else can I add or subtract or both? I am feeling really good and looking good as well.

How does this work for gaining weight?
    How many meals here........i am counting only 4 food meals. Not enough....you need at least 6 in there. PWO shake and Syntha 6 are not food meals.
    IF you try and eat every 2 hours, you will get used to it and feel peckish by every meal time.

You need to add up all the calories and individual grams of protein, carbs and fats to have an idea if you are on the right track.
    I calculate a total of 3100-3200 calories are needed for you to gain weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    How many meals here........i am counting only 4 food meals. Not enough....you need at least 6 in there. PWO shake and Syntha 6 are not food meals.
    IF you try and eat every 2 hours, you will get used to it and feel peckish by every meal time.

You need to add up all the calories and individual grams of protein, carbs and fats to have an idea if you are on the right track.
    I calculate a total of 3100-3200 calories are needed for you to gain weight.
    Isn't the banana w/almond butter protein from the butter?

Sicko is offline Senior Member

I havnt read all the way thru the posts yet so i am sure it has already been said. But I dont have to be a diet guru to let you know that that is not a good or even sufficient diet for someone attempting to put on lbs...To dependant on shakes instead of real protiens etc...3 meals a day will not help you grow unless you are really pounding the macros heavily.

Ok reworked and updated
    Waking out of bed
    pin GH 2iu's
    4 egg whites, 1 whole egg.
    Cardio:35min

Breakfast 8am: Kashi Cereal 26gm Protien 2 Servings, Banana, Almond Milk

Pre Workout Snack : Peanut Butter Banana and honey sandwich w/Almond Milk

Post Workout: Weight Gainer AfterShock or Myofusion

Post workout Lunch: Fish, Spinach, Cashews, Craisens, Mushrooms, 1 avocado, sweet potato. 2 whole eggs cooked. Glass of V8

Snack: Spinach Salad, Can of Tuna, Avocado, Cashews, mushrooms, tablespoon light honey mustard dressing
    w/weight gainer shake w/ banana and oats and almond butter.

Dinner: Steak, brown rice, sweet potato, spinach salad, avocado, cashews, sweet potato fries. 2 Whole Eggs Cooked Glass of V8

Snack: Protein Shake w/glutamine and micronized creatine and banana w/almond butter. Can of Tuna w/ spinach salad

Bed Time Shake: (Syntha 6 or myofusion w/oats)

This has got to be enough food!!!!

Also ordered Controlled Labs Black Hole Appetite Enhancer, Controlled Lab Blue Growth, and Controlled Labs Blue Gene Growth Stack.

What do you guys think now? Less Shakes more food, and the times I am drinking shakes I am eating solid food with them.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-15-2011 at 11:22 PM.

Looking better and better......how do you feel?
    Author Unknown

Bigger and stronger, people are noticing as well. Have not gained any fat, feeling pumped even the days not at the gym.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-15-2011 at 07:03 PM.

Ok reworked and updated
    Waking out of bed
    pin GH 2iu's

Post Workout: Weight Gainer AfterShock or Myofusion

Post workout Lunch: Fish, Spinach, Cashews, Craisens, Mushrooms, 1 avocado, sweet potato. 2 whole eggs cooked. Glass of V8

Snack: Spinach Salad, Can of Tuna, Avocado, Cashews, mushrooms, tablespoon light honey mustard dressing

Dinner: Steak, brown rice, sweet potato, spinach salad, avocado, cashews, sweet potato fries. 2 Whole Eggs Cooked Glass of V8

Snack: Protein Shake w/glutamine and micronized creatine and banana w/almond butter. Can of Tuna w/ spinach salad

Finalized. Added in eggs with the extra meals. Much better and tastes great. Final thoughts?

I think I found the magic pill to help me gain weight and increase appetite. My doctor put me on Seroquel to help me with bi polar and insomnia. Side effects: appetite increases and weight gain. I should have no problems now with this diet and gaining weight. Guess sometimes there is a magic pill

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    I think I found the magic pill to help me gain weight and increase appetite. My doctor put me on Seroquel to help me with bi polar and insomnia. Side effects: appetite increases and weight gain. I should have no problems now with this diet and gaining weight. Guess sometimes there is a magic pill
    Yikes, that is not the typical response that you hear everyday... Be careful with psychotropic `drugs, not only are they highly addictive they carry some nasty and long lasting side affects...

Agree with above, and "weight gain" oftentimes isn't the same as "muscle gain".

Here is what I normally eat (just for comparison):

Breakfast:
    Oatmeal - 1/2 cup
    4 whole eggs (lately it has been 2 cups whites)

Snack
    Chicken - 6 oz.
    Almonds - 1/4 cup

Lunch
    Brown rice - 1/2 cup
    Chicken breast - 6 oz.
    Broccoli - 1 cup

Snack
    Whey shake (lately has been 6 oz chicken)
    Almonds - 1/4 cup

Dinner
    Tilapia - 8 oz.
    Spinach salad with 1 tbsp olive oil and some vinegar

Snack
    Casein shake (lately has been lowfat cottage cheese)
    Almonds - 1/4 cup

Pro - 226
    Carb - 98
    Fat - 89
    Calories 2155

My current diet is a variation of above that puts me at 1800 calories to lose fat, but I know that isn't your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Yikes, that is not the typical response that you hear everyday... Be careful with psychotropic `drugs, not only are they highly addictive they carry some nasty and long lasting side affects...
    Well I have to be on it right now to help out with sleep and bi polar, I dont want to be on it forever. But I need to take the positives from it, its helping me sleep, with bi polar and a side effect is appetite enhancement, which is what I have been having problems. Hopefully when I get more GH i can up the dosage and get off the seroquel and The GH will take care of the rest.
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-17-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Agree with above, and "weight gain" oftentimes isn't the same as "muscle gain".

Here is what I normally eat (just for comparison):

Breakfast:
    Oatmeal - 1/2 cup
    4 whole eggs (lately it has been 2 cups whites)

Snack
    Chicken - 6 oz.
    Almonds - 1/4 cup

Lunch
    Brown rice - 1/2 cup
    Chicken breast - 6 oz.
    Broccoli - 1 cup

Snack
    Whey shake (lately has been 6 oz chicken)
    Almonds - 1/4 cup

Dinner
    Tilapia - 8 oz.
    Spinach salad with 1 tbsp olive oil and some vinegar

Snack
    Casein shake (lately has been lowfat cottage cheese)
    Almonds - 1/4 cup

Pro - 226
    Carb - 98
    Fat - 89
    Calories 2155

My current diet is a variation of above that puts me at 1800 calories to lose fat, but I know that isn't your goal.
    Ok reworked and updated
    Waking out of bed
    pin GH 2iu's

That is a good diet, but not tastey enough for me, I think this one might be better for me. Thanks though

Post Workout : Weight Gainer AfterShock or Myofusion

Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-17-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Yeah, "tasty" isn't a requirement for me. My wife cannot meet her weight goals either because of the "tasty" issue. I think one's relationship with food needs to change in order for them to really excel. Sucks if you love food.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Yeah, "tasty" isn't a requirement for me. My wife cannot meet her weight goals either because of the "tasty" issue. I think one's relationship with food needs to change in order for them to really excel. Sucks if you love food.
    Your lucky and unlucky I guess

Yeah, but I used to be fat, and was very unhappy. I have learned to appreciate food for making me healthy, and see a greater value in that then a few minutes of pleasure. I still like food, I just don't need every bite I eat to be super awesome. I wasn't born this way, it was learned.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Up'd it the GH and roger that on the food. Ill just start eating more steak, I love that.
    "Did some somebody say steak??? I LOVVVVE STEAK!!!!" quote Fluisa

When I take my ghrp 2 and cjc 1293 and I eat everything in sight for the next 2-3 hrs. From what I understand It's from the ghrp. I've herd that ghrp 6 is better for hunger but I've personally never tried it.

You really think GHRP2 and 6 work?

Thread Information