herman14 is offline New Member

170 pounds 6'4 help!!!

I've purchased Vince Del Montes muscle gainer program online which has given me some useful tips for when I start my program and have also gained some useful hints from this website.

I have a very lean chest and then a mini pot belly and am very unsatisfied with my chest so I was just wondering if I am on a 4000 or 4500 calorie a day diet (not junk food but good foods) will this help me gain weight in my chest and pecs or will it go straight to my waistline? Or will weights help with this?

Any other tips and hints for someone who is ready and motivated to become big but doesn't believe he can?

Thanks!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome~

Could you please post up what you eat and when? in a list format? This way the members can review to help start tweaking...thanks
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Don't take this as a flame at all - but based on your questions, it sounds like you need to learn the absolute basics of weight training and diet. I would suggest you read the sticky's in this section as well as the other relevant sections (workouts, etc).

Thread Information