Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Okay so cardio was great, SteM i tried running again but is definitely not for me, i got shin splint again on the left leg after the second sprint so i returned to the bike to finish the workout. Did bike and stair master today.

HR Monitor, in the morning i used an app that apparently was wrong, 2 hr workout of bicep/tricep burnt 600 cals, 2 hrs in the office with a different app burnt 600 cals, afternoon HIIT cardio and slow paced cardio burtn 1000 cals, could this numbers be right??? i am guessing the morning one was wrong, tomorrow trying the new app for shoulder/traps workout to see what it says. If the numbers with the second app are right i am burning 3000+ cals a day.

Great shoulder/traps workout this morning!! Burnt 1184 cals in the 2 hr duration according the app and HR monitor. Going to do cardio and a bit of racquetball this afternoon!! Diet still going pretty good, no craves at all, still oatmeal and broccoli are my biggest obtacles, think of changing them for something else, keeping my macros at the same levels even though it might take me a bit longer to lose the weight, or not but it would be easier for me. Not sure yet, i'll think it over this weekend.

Looking forward to the diet this weekend since the weekends i normally dont keep up with it, i eat all healthy diet food but not as many cal as regular days, im a routine guy so the weekend at home is hard for me since i dont have a routine but im hoping to creat one starting tomorrow!!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    that broccoli and oats is sure giving u trouble isnt it pap?? sweet potatoes r a good substitute.. those r the only 2 carbs i eat...

I was thinking ezekiel bread to keep the amount of carbs in check, also in the morning instead of oatmeal do brown rice and lentils pre and post, the sweet potato in the same place as it is and the do 2 more meals with ezekiel bread and no carbs on the last 2 meals. I'll post what i have came up with, but i think is pretty good since i kept it at the same amount of carbs and proteins and stuff.

But yeah 405 those 2 things are really fighting against me man. It's hard specially for me since i dont eat any of that stuff.

yeh i dont either.. i never ate broccoli or oatmeal before this diet.. im a chicken wings on the grill and french fries in the oven /pizza/bbq ribs milk drinking kind of guy with a grilled pork chop here and there.. along with white corn on the cob with alot of salt and butter and spaghetti with shredded cheddar cheese LOL

NOT BROCCOLI AND OATMEAL

LMFAO!! No what i meant was i dont eat any fruits or vegetables at all, never ever, dont like them. There is no oatmeal back in cuba which is where im from! Even here never had it till now, i know some people who dont do diet but eat oatmeal bc they like it.

gotcha.. what did u eat then out of curiosity?? not that i ate a whole lot of veggies before either

Just regular food, like you but excluding those things, specially cuban food since im cuban and my mom is a great cook, cubans are like chinese we eat rice with everything, everything very fattening!! So the dieta ive done before have been rice and chicken, like the diet i did back in july for 3 months it was all chicken, no rice, 6 times a day plus tilapia at night, i kind of did a keto without knowing, but i lost 30 lbs like that!!!

PreWO
    1- egg whites (4), 64cal, 16g p, 0g c, 0g f
    whole egg (1) 74 cal, 6g p, 0g c, 5g f
    Brown rice (Cooked) (1C) 218 cal, 5g p, 46g c, 2g f
    Lentils (Uncooked) 1/4 C 120 cal, 10g p, 20g c, 0g f

PostWO
    2- Shake 210 cal, 50g p, 0g c, 1g f
    Brown rice (Cooked) (1C) 218 cal, 5g p, 46g c, 2g f
    Lentils (Uncooked) 1/4 C 120 cal, 10g p, 20g c, 0g f

3- Chicken breast (3.5oz) 150 cal, 28g p, 0g c, 3g f
    Sweet potato (3.5oz) 103 cal, 2g p, 24g c, 0g f

4- Chicken breast (3.5oz) 150 cal, 28g p, 0g c, 3g f
    Ezekiel Bread (1 Slice) 80 cal, 4g p, 15g c, 1g f

5- Chicken breast (3.5oz) 150 cal, 28g p, 0g c, 3g f
    Ezekiel Bread (1 Slice) 80 cal, 4g p, 15g c, 1g f

6-Tilapa (6oz) 180 cal, 45g p, 0g c, 6g f

7- Ground Beef 93/7 (4oz) 170 cal, 23g p, 0g c, 8g f

Total calories = 2087, total protein 264g, total carbs 186g, total fat 35g

Eating the pre workout was a really good change, i actually loved it of course!! Eating the post workout not bad but i was full from the pre and also adding the shake, wow, i literally was forcing each spoon full in my mouth, after taking a shower the feeling of fullness got better. I thought for a bit i was going to throw all the food on the floor since my leg workout is so intense but nothing happen, phewww. Weight in today was definitely a disappointment since last week i was at 220, sometime in the middle of the week i was at 220 and today in the morning i was at 222.2 lbs, this weekend again i did not keep up the consistency of the diet during the week, i get lazy and i do not eat as many times as i should like during the week. I will definitely change that this weekend. Also i was a little distracted this past few weeks and lost a little bit of focus but that distraction is gone now and i can happily say i am back on track and aiming to begin this week as the first step to lose those extra pounds.

Today with the pre workout i also took the NO Xplode along with creatine, BCAA, glutamine, as i was not sure the carbs were going to be enough to fuel my workout, i will keep drinking it this week for the same reason until i get my caffeine pills by the end of the week. Did racquetball on saturday for 2 hrs and apparently burnt off 1700 cals, todays leg workout was good with the exceptions of a small injury/discomfort behind my right knee, i think is due to the extensive HIIT cardio since all my sessions involve heavily legs so they are not recuperating like they used to before.

On another note, do you guys get killed by BACK workout?? i have that this wednesday and since i contract my abs a lot, i am always left out of breath i am afraid my breakfast/pre w/o will be all over the floor, not cool!!

Todays leg workout of 2 hrs apparently burnt off 1200.

Had a good HIIT cardio session, 30/30 bike and stair master...Macros for today are as above, nothing changed.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How soon after your pre workout meal do you work out?

Just finished eating it, 4:50am i start working out around 5 to 5:05 am so is like 10-15 min difference

Weight in today, came back in st 220.0lbs HAPPY! Going to get some pain in my chest, dumbells today!! Pictures are in the phone will post them in a few hrs when i get to work!

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Just finished eating it, 4:50am i start working out around 5 to 5:05 am so is like 10-15 min difference
    Yep, that'd make me wanna puke too. I have to wait at least an hour after eating til I can train comfortably. Try reducing the amount of carbs to about 25g and see how you feel on that.

That was exactly my thought for tomorrow SteM!! I had already prepared the food for 2 days so tonight i will reduce the amount for the next 2 days and see how it goes. Thanks bud...

yeh pap i dont have that prob in the am cuz thats when i do my cardio and i do it on empty stomach..

i always eat at 1030 and lift at 1200...

The problem is with this diet i have no life during the week, its all about cooking, cleaning dishes, preping gym bag, shower and sleep. I goto LA Fitness and in the afternoons you have to make a line to use the equipment, i used to do the opposite and do cardio in the morning and weights afternoon but i disnt have this lifestyle. Now im on a schedule!!

Also there are a lot of 16 yr olds that are using the gum as the new hang out spot instead of working out, so weights in the afternoon is definitely out of the question!

yeh pap i suppose im lucky and take my wife for granted when it comes to preparing my food..all i have to do is grab my bag of food on the way out the door in the am and put dirty containers in the sink after work i dont have a gym bag i just bring an extra shirt and sometimes xtra shorts..

as far as waiting in line that must suck! fortunately for me my gym is a pice of crap so there is usually no line alot of the time i am the only one there

funny about the kids hanging out in there LOL

Yeah i'm sure its nice to have a wife like that, i hope when i get one, shes that good cardio around 3-4 pm is not bad but if you get there at 5 you are in for a treat!! I could seitch gums but since from time to time i work at different areas of miami, or have to travel is easy for me since my membership gives me access to all clubs in florida so i never miss, there is always a club close by.

Here are the photos i took yesterday night before going to bed, mirror is a little dirty lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dieting To Complete Transformation!!-image-3795345110.jpg   Dieting To Complete Transformation!!-image-253581255.jpg  

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Damn P, sounds like you're focused as hell. I think I need to get outta my little funk and pull some inspiration from you!

Wait dont get to excited these are the same photos one front the other side, both taken yesterday lol. But if you would have seen me back in July yeah you would have been impressed!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Wait dont get to excited these are the same photos one front the other side, both taken yesterday lol. But if you would have seen me back in July yeah you would have been impressed!!
    I wasn't even referring so much to the photos, moreso about your dedication and the fact that I come on here and see your thread consistently at the top and updated.

Pap, well done on posting pics. We have some work to do but you look like you have some great arms, delts and, specifically upper, chest.

Let's get you down to a little under 200lbs and mate, you're gonna start rocking!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75

I wasn't even referring so much to the photos, moreso about your dedication and the fact that I come on here and see your thread consistently at the top and updated.
    Thanks GB, i appreciate the help and support all of you guys give me and everyone here, trying to focus that help and guidance toward something good

Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Pap, well done on posting pics. We have some work to do but you look like you have some great arms, delts and, specifically upper, chest.

Let's get you down to a little under 200lbs and mate, you're gonna start rocking!
    SteM whatever it takes, im already on the right path i think, all i need to do is continue on it and not deviate !!

Definitely on the right path. Plenty of support on here whenever you need it. Pics every 4 weeks please.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM
    Definitely on the right path. Plenty of support on here whenever you need it. Pics every 4 weeks please.
    Thanks SteM, pics will be here, i want to try and get some while posting also but that i need a photographer lol when i find one i will post them!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    GREAT IMPROVEMENT! You are doing it!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thanks Slim!!

Good job posting the pics pap.. I was wondering if u would get them up today SteM will get u results for sure just keep azking him questions and posting all the stuff u do and questions that come up and ideas u have .. I post weight and bf% every sunday and pics every 4 th sunday.. Me and u can get rippd 2gether with the help of our man SteM

Ohh i totally agree with you 405, SteM is the guy here and for sure we wont stop until we look something like him !! I mean 40yrs old, my GOD!!

Ohh i totally agree with you 405, SteM is the guy here and for sure we wont stop until we look something like him !! I mean 40yrs old, my GOD!!
    Ha ha, No pressure then, thanks.

HAHAHA right!!

Fantastic workout today, did back extremely good!! I don't think i have felt this good while doing back ever or at least in a very long time!!! SteM i took off the lentils and left the rice, about 40g carbs, felt a lot better, not sure if it was because of the amount of food that got reduced but i didn't feel bad at all.

2 questions i have,

1- Whats the longest time you can cook chicken for, rice, egg, etc for?? Like yesterday i cooked a batch of chicken for 4 days and obviously is refrigerated but not frozen, how long would it take for it to go bad?? I want to know because if i can cook certain things for the week on sunday it would save me so much time..

2- When i remember this one i'll ask lol

LOL pap i was sitting here reading this last post thinking "he cookd chikn for 4 days!!??" thought u really wanted to make it tender! until i realized what u were asking was how long u could keep the chicken and how many days in advance u could cook it for.. LOL

Personally I never cook meat more than a day or 2 in advance. I wouldn't want to eat it any more than 3 days old but plenty of folk do. Veggies and rice I cook for 3-4 days at a time. You could always cook a week and freeze half of them.

Pleased your pre workout meal worked better for you. You can now factor in thos carbs you took out into a later carb meal but only if you want to. If not, don't worry, you lose 100cals or so which is ok at your current levels.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    happy thanksgiving!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Good to know SteM, i'll factor those in today, also i had to add another meal since for some reason my count was a little off, all of the sudden at 3PM i did not have anything to eat, thankfully i could pass by the house and eat some chicken there, now i eat 8 meals instead of seven, i'll try posting the diet today.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information