Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    bavz01 is offline Associate Member
    Doing well bro keep it up!!!

Starting my log jan 1st, I wana get down down from 15% bf to 10 by May.

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Well to begin i missed yesterday completely on purpose, payed off though. Tuesday night had to put in some OT and ended up going to bed at 0100, had to be at the derm office for removal of stitches at 0830, in the afternoon i decided to just go straight home do meal 7 and go to bed and skip meal 8 since i was completely drained.

Well today i definitely felt fantastic after going to bed at 20:00, really good leg workout, TBODY baby those calves are killing me but it feels great!! Did 30 mins on bike at level 5.

Going in a bit to get my hour HIIT.
    Leg day was invented for Jesus to show us how much he loves us(when we do it right)

Started July 5th @ 250 did diet (away from this site) just lots of protein very very little carbs) did that for 3 months, then came
    In here at 226 in October when I did the bodpod.

So all in all 6 months 40 lbs
    Great job, I'm really glad you are here and sharing all of this with all of us!

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bavz01
    Doing well bro keep it up!!!

Starting my log jan 1st, I wana get down down from 15% bf to 10 by May.
    Thanks Bavz, yeah buddy start ad lets see those results!!

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66

Leg day was invented for Jesus to show us how much he loves us(when we do it right)

Great job, I'm really glad you are here and sharing all of this with all of us!
    Thanks bro, I appreciate all the time everyone takes to read and give their thoughts as well, very much appreciative and thankful to have you guys in this site.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    excellent work pap !! 250 down to 209 ..man thats great

i havent bought any new clothes yet so every time i put on my clothes now i cant believe that they at one time used to be too tight! i know u can relate

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    You sound happier and happier Papi......GREAT WORK!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

2 days off the forum in one week pap?? we need to talk

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    2 days off the forum in one week pap?? we need to talk
    Hahahaha been a little busy but I am still here, right now I am playing some racquetball, been here for the past 2 hrs!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe
    You sound happier and happier Papi......GREAT WORK!
    Yeah Slim I am, this is definitely a game changer for me, it also makes me realize I am getting closer to my goal!! Thanks for stopping by

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You're doing great P, keep it up!!!

Gonna be busy here for me for a few weeks also, have family here that I normally don't get to see and a full plate, but I'll sure make it in to see how we are all getting along.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    You're doing great P, keep it up!!!
    Thanks GB

Gonna be busy here for me for a few weeks also, have family here that I normally don't get to see and a full plate, but I'll sure make it in to see how we are all getting along.
    Thanks T.

Well i am at the gym door waiting to open, excited as i can be, i am going to blow up my legs today and the rest of the body this week! Cant wait to start!

Had a great leg workout, although i forgot to start my log, i want to. That way i can post here and get hammered as well for improvements. My legs were shaking when i was in the locker room. Cardio has definitely left its mark, i felt fantastic, not down, not tired, breathing was a million times better, energy as well, i guess the stamina has definitely gone up. All in all very very happy, i cant wait to do chest tomorrow, back wednesday, bicep/tricep thursday and shoulder/traps friday!!

Taking friday off and have monday off as well so very nice 2 short weeks ;-) Happy Monday Gents!!

pap good work bro! i forgot u have ur stitches out rite? glad u had a good workout man.. yeh this week is one to make it thru then next week we can refocus back in the saddle hard again

happy monday to ya !(some people may be cursing u for that statement)

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    pap good work bro! i forgot u have ur stitches out rite? glad u had a good workout man.. yeh this week is one to make it thru then next week we can refocus back in the saddle hard again

happy monday to ya !(some people may be cursing u for that statement)
    Yeah bro stitches out so its happy times now!! This week as a matter of fact i wont eat out the diet as much, just a little pulled pork i do since we are cubans and perhaps a soda but thats it. Once i discovered pulled pork i stopped eating rice and beans and tostones (once fried plaintains, mashed than refried again) really good, now i just eat pork and a little mojito on it on some bread!

Yeah man i actually like Mondays, is the start of my week, specially with legs, weekends are the hard ones for me because i tend to not follow the diet as i do on the week days (fvcking routine) i wish i wasnt like that, anyways Mondays i look forward to, to continue my commitment and see those results you know.

Details about the leg workout?

Details about the leg workout?
    It was great, squats 4 sets including a warm up, leg press 3 sets, lunges 3 sets, seated leg curls 3 sets, leg extensions 3 sets, SLDL 3 sets, leg press calve raises (21) ufffff rough, also did calves seated and repeated 21.

I wanted to start a log TBODY so I can post here with details as well as be able to increase weight progressively instead of by impulse, but I forgot. If I remember today I'll swing by office depot or staples and get a diary or something so I can start sometime this week. You are the YODA of this stuff so I need your criticism as soon as I start posting specific details

Outside the gym to get my chest hammered

Yesterday had a great cardio session 20/20/20 treadmill/bike/stair master

Had a great chest workout, when i was in the locker without a shirt i started laughing of happiness and excitement, i have never seen my chest look that good, perfectly rounded, most of the fat i had hanging around has left the building, still fat but more attached to the muscle itself. Since the fat has also left the upper abdomen area the chest looks beautiful and thick. I am a happy camper today, i cant wait for back, biceps, triceps, shoulder, traps. Those 2 weeks of intense cardio definitely had a great impact i think. Even thinking if i should take a week off every 2 months just to do cardio??

Changing the subject my glutes are very sore, had issues sitting down on the benches to do chest, lower back sore as well due to dead lifts mostly i think, had issues lowering down as well. I feel like if i hadnt dont legs in 3 months and i take it will feel the same for the chest and the rest of the body as the week goes along.

EDIT: Pictures coming this friday, as well as some poses to show my calves and hams, quads, biceps, abs, chest, traps, back, etc
    Last edited by Papiriqui; 12-20-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Looking forward to pics and posting of the workouts, and I have no problem providing suggestions and encouragement.

On my way to start my back workout, even though my right thumb hurts because I am an a class A-hole, for being lazy yesterday i twisted it now it hurts when I do some movements.

Anyone has any advice of thumb to get it back to normal fast!? Specially since tomorrow I have bicep/tricep

lookn forward to seein those pics pap!

could u elaborate on the lazy thumb incident? sounds like it may be a little funny ... LOL

lookn forward to seein those pics pap!

could u elaborate on the lazy thumb incident? sounds like it may be a little funny ... LOL
    Actually i was doing chest in a seated iso lateral machine and had a 45lb plate i needed off, so instead of standing up and taking off the plate, i decided while seated to push it off, i did that on the left side and it bounced off so since i didnt that to happen again and perhaps hitting someone in the process i decided as i pushed it off to kind of put my hand above, it bounced off and my right thumb was the one who received the bounce. I dont know if it got pushed in or pushed back, it just hurt, but it is way better today!!

Back workout was really good, once again i think the cardio is payin off wen it comes to stamina and better breathing while at higher HR, looked in the locker an my back was massive, compared to before since the fat keeps coming off little by little.

Regarding pictures i have bad news i will post on Saturday morning the regular ones but the posing will have to wait till Monday night or Tuesday to be posted. I was planning on doing friday but i have to work and my photographer leaves on friday to puerto rico and comes back on Monday night.

Wink

Back workout was really good, once again i think the cardio is payin off wen it comes to stamina and better breathing while at higher HR, looked in the locker an my back was massive, compared to before since the fat keeps coming off little by little.

Regarding pictures i have bad news i will post on Saturday morning the regular ones but the posing will have to wait till Monday night or Tuesday to be posted. I was planning on doing friday but i have to work and my photographer leaves on friday to puerto rico and comes back on Monday night.

well pardon me.. why dont u have ur butler do it instead?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ funny...

Have a Wonderful Christmas!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

If i had one i would, this girl who is going

whatever.... just do what you can do when you can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    it was a joke people...geeeeez!!! LOL

Housekeepers usually take better pics than butlers, at least from what I've noticed around my mansions and vacation homes.

Housekeepers usually take better pics than butlers, at least from what I've noticed around my mansions and vacation homes.
    X2 i have notice that about my estates as well

it was a joke people...geeeeez!!! LOL
    You think!!?

Has a really good workout today, bicep/tricep, a bit dissapointed as i haven't been able to lift as 2 weeks ago, but that is part of the process. I am hoping next week will be better as well as no soreness. Pretty good all in all.

I am taking the afternoon off as i am very sleepy so i want to go home early and have an early bed time. Recharge those batteries Happy Day gents!

Well i had a really good shoulder/traps workout, not much difference in weight from before i stopped. Afternoon cardio, prep pork butt to smoke tomorrow, 3 hrs of racquetball in the morning as well

Happy Friday Gents!!

Happy friday pap.. Smoked butt sounds good my man! U like smoked bbq babyback ribs?

Good Friday to you as well. Keep those workouts up and you'll be pleased with the results in no time.

Happy friday pap.. Smoked butt sounds good my man! U like smoked bbq babyback ribs?
    I love smoked meat, pretty much anything smoked even though there are not that many good bbq places down here i do love bbq.

I meant more takn babybacks put them in foil pan covered and seasond in oven on 250degrees for 4 hrs then pull out put on smoker with hickory chunks and put on bbq sauce and smoke for 2 hrs basting with the fat and juice that drains into the pan.. Mmmmm mmmm mmmm

Good Friday to you as well. Keep those workouts up and you'll be pleased with the results in no time.
    Thanks T, all i can really complaint right now is how sore i am, even my ear drums hurt lol

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information