Thread: Lunch bag

bavz01 is offline Associate Member

Lunch bag

Guys apologies if this is in the wrong section didn't really no where else to put it, I'm in need of a new lunch bag for work and was wondering if any1 has used or got a (six pack bag) ??

djdizzy is offline Associate Member
    I have one and love it! I can bring sooo much food. People at work laugh and call it the buffet box. It's a little pricey for what it is but if you can afford it i say grab it. You won't be disappointed. Just so you know they are about to get to 6000 likes on facebook and when they do they will post a code for free shipping on facebook (think that'll save you between $10-15) if you search around too you can find other codes. I got 10% off mine.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I carry a big ass cooler.... let em' laugh. I laugh at them on the beach in the summer with their flabby muffin tops!

Quote Originally Posted by djdizzy
    I have one and love it! I can bring sooo much food. People at work laugh and call it the buffet box. It's a little pricey for what it is but if you can afford it i say grab it. You won't be disappointed. Just so you know they are about to get to 6000 likes on facebook and when they do they will post a code for free shipping on facebook (think that'll save you between $10-15) if you search around too you can find other codes. I got 10% off mine.
    Cheers for the quick reply bro, I like the look of them everything nice and organised. My present bag is a mess, I use a rucksack and everything goes everywhere. I'm struggling to find 1 as I liv in England there's one on eBay but they want 70 dollars to deliver to England!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75
    I carry a big ass cooler.... let em' laugh. I laugh at them on the beach in the summer with their flabby muffin tops!
    I hear u bro lol

Thread Information