sidneylandman is offline New Member

Help help help help

hey guys im 24. weight 80 kg height 1.86 m. bf 12%. training abt 5 years on and off. used 3 cycles gained from 62 kg to 80 kg now. yes im a skinny bastard. but wana stop using juice wana gain natural but my metabolism is very fast so battling to gain. i eat in the morning 8 egg whites 1 yellow. then in mid day i eat pasta a bit later yoghurt and muesli and a big main supper and after gym my protein shake, can someone give me a bulking diet please ( bare in mind finance is a isue)

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    You should check out the sticky that says "how to bulk" it has a lot in there so read it carefully. Also, the guys that are knowledgeable and will help you with your diet are going to want macros and times of your meals in relation to your workouts. Good luck with the research.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Mate, post up your diet with details - time of day for each meal, time of day for your workout, and complete/accurate macro nutrient info for each meal, as well as daily totals. It's alot of work, but necessary if anybody here is really going to be able to offer any advice.

Thread Information