gonnagetmebigger is offline Junior Member

Eggs Eggs Eggs and Oats

Ey everyone,
    Just a quick questions........how do you have your eggs and oats in the morning
    All in one?
    Separate?
    Scrambled?
    Please share

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    scrambled eggs. no oats at the moment. if i was to add a carb id add brown rice and make like a egg fried rice kind of thing

Oooo i like the sound of the rice too! Mite try that instead of oats

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If it's a work day I mix my pasteurised egg whites with powdered oats and some protein powder. I don't have time to cook.

If it's a non work day I scramble my eggs and have a lovely bowl of porridge. Sometimes I have an omelette instead of scrambled and add a few veggies.

Hey set, you have your whites and oats in a shake.....I sometimes have an omelette too yum

ya if you were to put oats eggs whites and protein powder and water in a blender im sure it would come out like a nice shake depending on how much water even like a cake batter. mmmm cake

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Straight up fried eggs (in PAM), oats cooked and sweetened with splenda and cinnamon.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    eggs scrambled (1whole egg,5whites) with shrimp/ oats normal way with sugar free strawberry preserves mixd in

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Eggs & Oats = breakfast of champions!!!!!!

Standby.....I'm liking the sound of that mite give it a go!!!!

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    Scrambled eggs (1 whole, 4 whites). Standard oatmeal but I dump a scoop of my whey protein (rocky road flavored) in there. Tastes real good. And my dogs like it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Macon_Bacon View Post
    Scrambled eggs (1 whole, 4 whites). Standard oatmeal but I dump a scoop of my whey protein (rocky road flavored) in there. Tastes real good. And my dogs like it too!
    I often add a scoop of vanilla Myofusion and a banana to my oats, delicious!!! Chocolate isn't bad either.

fatluke_nofx is offline Associate Member
    Yea I do the oats, eggs and protien powder shake mix too, its not bad... I through some ice in the blender too, then I can put in thermos and take to work for mid mornig snack too.

Macon_Bacon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby
    scrambled eggs. no oats at the moment. if i was to add a carb id add brown rice and make like a egg fried rice kind of thing
    That sounds good as sh*t. Might be changing my morning meal now.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    7 raw eggs, 400ml semi skimmed milk, a cup of oats and a scoop of whey in the shaker and down the hatch. super no fuss breakfast.......

stpete is offline Banned
    You guys are such wimps!! haha...Here's my egg and oat breakfast! Now keep in mind that i have never wanted to be on stage or anything. I just love working out and eating!
    Here ya go:
    6 eggs over easy w/1/2 cup oats and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast. 16oz. milk and a banana for desert.
    The oats i add sugar, butter and milk. Eggs, plenty of salt and pepper. Toast: butter out the ass. Then i have a little hillbilly treat my grandfather taught me 30 years ago. Put straight butter on your plate, then put twice as much grape jelly on top of it. Mix the butter and jelly together. Freakin awesome!!
    Now i know some of my Nutrition Freaks won't admit to it, but you'll be eating it tomorrow morning. haha....

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Am shake: 1cup pasteurized whites, 1 cup oats blended to powder, 1 banana, 2 tbs natty pb, 2 scoops chocolate flavored whey protien.
    Its deliscious.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You guys are such wimps!! haha...Here's my egg and oat breakfast! Now keep in mind that i have never wanted to be on stage or anything. I just love working out and eating!
    Here ya go:
    6 eggs over easy w/1/2 cup oats and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast. 16oz. milk and a banana for desert.
    The oats i add sugar, butter and milk. Eggs, plenty of salt and pepper. Toast: butter out the ass. Then i have a little hillbilly treat my grandfather taught me 30 years ago. Put straight butter on your plate, then put twice as much grape jelly on top of it. Mix the butter and jelly together. Freakin awesome!!
    Now i know some of my Nutrition Freaks won't admit to it, but you'll be eating it tomorrow morning. haha....
    By the time i got to the end of your post i admit my mouth was watering......

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Ok so this is slightly OT but heres a new one for me thst i have been doing. I now have a newborn ..im making my shake one morning (oats , protein powder , macadamia nut oil) and i look over att he boxes of baby cereal. All organic , Oatmeal , Brown Rice , Long Grain Brown Rice. All nothing added(some add iron). So I add some wholke grain brown rice baby cereal in my shake...mixes like a dream. Couple days later tried the oatmeal...same thing. Worked awesome. Tatse good. Pretty damn handy.
    Anyway sorry to get off the eggs and oats topic...me when on the go i take 5 white- 1 egg scramble them in bowl, add oats to them , add water , stir well microwave , remove and add either spelenda and cinnamon of sometimes salt pepper and spray butter. On the weekend is fried eggs use 4 white 2 whole eggsand oatmeal or buckwheat pancakes on the side.

I'm loving the more random breakfasts( compared to the standard body builders)....baby food, toast, chocolate. Hahaha love it.....keep the random breakfasts coming. Or what is the most random concoction you've had for breakfast. Seen a few good ones so far

man i scramble my eggs the night before pu tin the fridge then microwave in the morning haha i forget what fresh cooked eggs taste like. just kidding on weekends i cook my 3 whole eggs sunny side up then mix it with the whites so the runny yoke flavors everything.

today my breakfast was chicken and broccoli haha. you want random good breakfast ideas lets try to get baseline in here with his oat pancakes and no carb chocolate sauce.

i wish i had more good ideas for you guys but my life has either been eating like a fat ass (pizza breakfast) or eating eggs to cut my fat ass so i have no good bulking breakfast and i also work at 6am so i dont get up and cook anythign nice.

i will admit sometimes i would drizzy teryaki (spelling?) sauce on my eggs and rice and it was fkin amazing

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do any of you put the sugar free jam in your oats. I've been doing that lately and it's amazing. I get the smuckers blackberry...1tbs is 10cals 5g carbs, and 0's across the board on everything else. It's really tasty stuff. Is there anything wrong with using it or have you guys just not tried it?

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I just have oats. 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup semi skimmed milk, bring to the boil and then serve ..... add a scoop of raisins, and a scoop of non flavoured whey protein. Add vanila flavoured if you "need" sweeter!!

i have mine as protein pancakes....can make a whole weeks worth on sunday and they travel easily.

When I'm cutting I have them like this: 1 cup of oats, 4 egg whites, 1/2 scoop vanilla whey and 1 packet of splenda

If i'm bulking: i cup of oats, 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, 1/2 scoop why, 1/2 tble spoon of splenda brown sugar and 1/2 cup of cottage cheese

also feel free to add some flax seed in here as well as you please

*mistake

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Do any of you put the sugar free jam in your oats. I've been doing that lately and it's amazing. I get the smuckers blackberry...1tbs is 10cals 5g carbs, and 0's across the board on everything else. It's really tasty stuff. Is there anything wrong with using it or have you guys just not tried it?
    nothing wrong with this, but depends on your goals as always

I've used the sugar free jams in my oats as well as cottage cheese. As long as you're counting the carbs towards your daily total and have room, nothing wrong with this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    sunny side up cooked in olive oil, then dumped over my cooked oats, then i mix the mush all up and down the hatch. that's about every other morning for me......

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    Boiled egg whites and oats with some honey comb

Mr. Small is offline Member
    2 whole eggs, 4 whites and raw oats mixed together. Then scramble the lot, a dash of soy sauce light for flavour.
    Protein, low GI carbs and healthy fats all in one meal.

I'm about to test out cooked oats + protein powder + cottage cheese and a few other flavorings thrown in. I'll let you know how that goes.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Two cups eggs whites, one or two whole eggs scrambled. 1/8 cup (sometimes I cheat it up to 1/4 cup because I love it) oatmeal with a tiny bit of sugar free jam. It is an ugly shade of purple, but it is frickin' awesome! I wish I could eat fewer eggs and more oats!

1_Grendel is offline Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    1 cup oats with a half cup of whole flax seed that i ground up in a coffee grinder. I don’t completely pulverize the seeds but leave just a few whole so i can get that seed crunch. Since berry season is over I now mix in lemon concentrate with Truvia (sugar substitute). 3 whole eggs scrambled I then mix in whatever meat leftovers we have. Turkey & Ham are the main leftovers I have at the moment. I then drink 3 to 4 (3/4 cup) pasteurized egg whites.

Thread Information