baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100

** AR's 2012 Transformation Challenge **

Lets get the ball rolling guys

Who is up for it?

Possibly going to start early Jan as it did last year....

This is your big push guys to get in shape for summer. I can personally recommend do this as I know just how much It will help you to keep on track.

There is going to be work going on in the background and this thread is to created a discussion.

If you do not know what this is, there is a sub section in this forum called ''Trainer/Member's Physique Transformation Challenge'' I believe where you can see what went on earlier this year... But basically last year this was a Judged Challenge where the contestants were judged on before and after pics over a 12 week period, the winner was the contestant with the most dramatic 'Transformation'.... It is not about who can get int he best shape, it is about who can make the biggest difference in the time period.

Trainer/Member's Physique Transformation Challenge - http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...e#.TtIErWOa9tM

Discuss......

Just reviewed the last thread....WOW great work by a lot of people, I'm looking forward to participating!

This just goes to show how valuable this forum is to many people. The resources on here are greatly under utilized by many but when looking at the members who put in time to help out others is an excellent example of the community on here

Thread Information