Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Bill_boy2005 is offline Associate Member
    That'd be a fun trip for sure. Im voting KS as the four state area is where I am originally from.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---

Pap u live in fl and me on ga/sc border.. I could meet u in jax and we could jump on I-10
    That sounds like a plan

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    July 4th, my house, if I get a head count I'll make sure everyone has a place to stay. I think a side of fresh organic Bison would be enough to feed us, since I won't have travel expense I'll provide the meat.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Will u whores stop spamming my thread!!!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Will u whores stop spamming my thread!!!
    LMAO...

unintended.. what do u think about tbodys idea GB?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    happy new year to you gbrice!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    LMAO...

unintended.. what do u think about tbodys idea GB?
    lol, it was more directed at that other whore, TB!!

I think it's a noble and fun idea, but I don't really see it materializing if i'm being honest... sorry TB!!!

Thx SM, same to you and all the rest of you... have a safe and happy new year! I'm gonna go be fat now!

lol, it was more directed at that other whore, TB!!

I think it's a noble and fun idea, but I don't really see it materializing if i'm being honest... sorry TB!!!

Thx SM, same to you and all the rest of you... have a safe and happy new year! I'm gonna go be fat now!
    agreed but only based on everybody else..i dont think itd not materialize cuz of tbody! hes a nut!

That he is... lol! I just don't see everybody being able to make the trip... whether it be time, financial, family, etc... it's a long shot but hey, who knows... maybe it'll happen!

One things for sure, if you don't start thinking about it, you can't entertain it as possible, if you don't entertain it as possible you can't possibly plan on it and if you can't possibly plan on it you sure can't prepare for it!

Have an incredibly Blessed and safe evening and ring in the New Year in a way that is as much of a blessing to your loved ones as you are able!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    g how did you diet go on new years? clean?

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    Have an incredibly Blessed and safe evening and ring in the New Year in a way that is as much of a blessing to your loved ones as you are able!
    Thank you buddy... I know i'm late in posting, but same to you and yours!!

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    g how did you diet go on new years? clean?
    Shitty. The past month has been a diet nightmare for the most part. I have been out of control and my body is starting to show it. However, I cannot do what I've done in the past and abandon my plan. In the past, i'd freak due to fat gain and abandon a 'mass' diet... but i'm wiser now and know the problem isn't the mass diet itself, but the garbage i'm eating ON TOP OF the mass diet... which is obviously going to put on fat very quickly as i'm already in a caloric surplus.

On a positive note, my strength is up and I look pretty decent in the gym... i'm just a bit softer and flabbier looking particularly in the chest and stomach area... but I know how to cut (i'm a fvcking pro at this point lol!) and will start a very aggressive one around April-May. I will be in the best shape of my life this summer, just wait!

just in time for the "union"!

just in time for the "union"!
    Now ur talkn.. Glad to see u posting again GB btw

Glad to see u posting again GB btw
    Thanks bud! I always feel better when I post and see all the familiar and very supportive 'faces' around here. You guys are the best!

Oh! I forgot to mention I'm back up to a whopping 195lbs, however the numbers are skewed due to my horrendous eating over the holidays. If you recall, 195 was NY starting weight before cutting, then I cut down to at my lowest 177. So I'm currently up ~ 18lbs but look much better than before. Probably a good 10lbs is lbm, the rest is fat and water.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Oh! I forgot to mention I'm back up to a whopping 195lbs, however the numbers are skewed due to my horrendous eating over the holidays. If you recall, 195 was NY starting weight before cutting, then I cut down to at my lowest 177. So I'm currently up ~ 18lbs but look much better than before. Probably a good 10lbs is lbm, the rest is fat and water.

sounds like you are doing what you wanted, lean bulking! keep it up, lil matt will think his dad is the incredible hulk!!!!!!!!!

10 lbs LBM is pretty good in my book 8 lbs fat and water added to ur avi is not too bad!

10 lbs lbm is pretty good in my book 8 lbs fat and water added to ur avi is not too bad!
    x2 ^^

mperk is offline Member
    Thank you buddy... I know i'm late in posting, but same to you and yours!!

Shitty. The past month has been a diet nightmare for the most part. I have been out of control and my body is starting to show it. However, I cannot do what I've done in the past and abandon my plan. In the past, i'd freak due to fat gain and abandon a 'mass' diet... but i'm wiser now and know the problem isn't the mass diet itself, but the garbage i'm eating ON TOP OF the mass diet... which is obviously going to put on fat very quickly as i'm already in a caloric surplus.

On a positive note, my strength is up and I look pretty decent in the gym... i'm just a bit softer and flabbier looking particularly in the chest and stomach area... but I know how to cut (i'm a fvcking pro at this point lol!) and will start a very aggressive one around April-May. I will be in the best shape of my life this summer, just wait!
    Now THAT"S what I'm talkin about! Yeehaw - 2012 will be good to you!

when are pics?

Quote Originally Posted by mperk View Post
    Now THAT"S what I'm talkin about! Yeehaw - 2012 will be good to you!
    Thanks buddy!

when are pics?
    Argh, I know. I have been going through the hardest times with my wife that we've ever been through in 18 years... we're trying to salvage things and tbh pics are about the last thing on my mind. I'm lucky i'm maintaining some sort of diet/training regimen at this point..

anyway, 192lbs dry - DOWN 3lbs from last weekend but as I said, last weekend was skewed due to the New Year's feasting lol!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    damn man, sorry to hear about the problems. hope yall get that worked out soon! stress is a terrible thing and wreaks havoc on the body. stay up!

I have a great series of dvd's from a marriage ministry I support, I'd mail them to you for free to plant a seed in your marriage if You'd let me. Marriagetoday.com, Jimmy and Karen Evans, good stuff. I have a great marriage and we still watch them to keep things that way, not preaching, just praying and offering.

I have a great series of dvd's from a marriage ministry I support, I'd mail them to you for free to plant a seed in your marriage if You'd let me. Marriagetoday.com, Jimmy and Karen Evans, good stuff. I have a great marriage and we still watch them to keep things that way, not preaching, just praying and offering.
    sounds interesting tbody.. GB sorry to hear man.. ive been in a similar boat as u since i got married! LOL.. women and men r just so difft.. in everything.. its hard to get us to treat them the way they wanna be treated and vice versa.. all that "feelings and sensitivity crap!" LOL

405, and GB, try a book titled "the five love languages" by Gary Chapman, also the key is to do the things we are suppose to do without telling or expecting them to do what we want them to. Also the love dare wouldn't hurt. But again, the purpose isn't to fix them or force them to do what we want, how we want it.

405, and GB, try a book titled "the five love languages" by Gary Chapman, also the key is to do the things we are suppose to do without telling or expecting them to do what we want them to. Also the love dare wouldn't hurt. But again, the purpose isn't to fix them or force them to do what we want, how we want it.
    thats the tuff part my man!

that and knowing what we r suppose to do in my case i suppose rite now tbody we're reading "love and respect" as prescribed by our pastor its pretty good book.. thru chapter 5...

that and knowing what we r suppose to do in my case i suppose rite now tbody we're reading "love and respect" as prescribed by our pastor its pretty good book.. thru chapter 5...
    That's a good book and a good teaching, it was also a good video series, I like the way he(Dr. Emerson Eggerich) teaches and presents the information. The hard part for me with that program was it made me more likely to tell her that she wasn't doing her part than it did for me to just focus on my part whether she did her part or not. There are a lot of great teachings about marriage out there, and any of them will work if you decide to totally and completely commit to them personally. If your marriage is absolutely not fixable, you should still be fixable and the information can benefit you as a person regardless of if it has your desired results in your current relationship. We are only going to be held accountable for our actions and choices, not the choices of others, not even our spouses.

"His Needs, Her Needs", Willard F. Harley, Jr. was another very good teaching, I liked the part about a "love bank", but overall I think the Five love languages was the absolute best book I read about any and all relationships, even helped me to become a far better Father, Employee and Friend. And for marriage stuff I absolutely love the way Jimmy Evans teaches.

GB is prob gonna be pissed at us for "spamming his thread" LOL maybe we should change it to GB's lean mass gains and marriage improvement thread LOL.. sorry GB ..

GB is a kind and loving person, not to mention he loves his post count and page count going up on his threads no matter what the reason, so I'm sure he'll be understanding and forgiving. But maybe from now on we need to include something relevant.

So, GB, if my macro's are producing a surplus during the off peak odd minutes of the even hours but my intermittent cardio activity is producing a deficit during the peak even minutes of the odd hours, would the net result be more positive than if the scenario were reversed? If so by what multiplication modifier?

Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................................................. ....................

still laffing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 u r something else tbody

too bad u dont live closer .. i dont have one christian friend...

Well, no matter where we live we can sure be friends, but yeah, it would be awesome to hang together for sure.

GB is prob gonna be pissed at us for "spamming his thread" LOL maybe we should change it to GB's lean mass gains and marriage improvement thread LOL.. sorry GB ..
    Hahaha thats funny!

Thanks for all your support fellas... I really do appreciate it!

Currently wolfing down 8oz rotissiere chicken and 350g red potato... yummy!!!

sounds good GB.. i know ive def been hungrier lately.. wonder if its the test?

^^ TRT, right? What's your dosage?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information