Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    Good to see you're back GBrice! Sorry about the problems you're having.... Hope things get better soon...

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGirl View Post
    Good to see you're back GBrice! Sorry about the problems you're having.... Hope things get better soon...
    Thanks BG!! I'm very confident we'll be able to work things out... not only for ourselves, but we also have a 3 month old to think about now...

That's the spirit! I love it!

tbody66 is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously, GB, there are alot of us on here who have some real life experiences and some of us even deal with these things as part of our careers. It would be silly for you not to take advantage of support from your friends who love you.... just sayin'

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    ^^ TRT, right? What's your dosage?
    LOL.. Now thats funny.. I got in this thread to ask u why i was so hungry all of a sudden and in looking thru realized id already asked u i tell u the things i did in my 20s still seems to affect me LOL...

So yeh TRT.. Dosage just got bumpd up to 240mg/week... Im in week 7 .. Startd at 150mg/week.. For 3 weeks.. Then 200mg for 3 weeks.. Now im at 240... Redundant i know just wanted to paint the pic

Once u answer this ill prob have a few more questions.. Thx bro..

I made a video today of me squatting and posted it on youtube, go to my thread and check out the link. It's soooooooooooo cool.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Gbrice..i've been praying for you.

Quote Originally Posted by girlgymrat View Post
    Gbrice..i've been praying for you.
    Me too!

Thank you all for your ongoing support guys. Things have been ok with me and the wife; we have our good days, and not so good days. In the end, we love each other and I know we'll come out ahead.

As for my goals, I am still killing it on the workouts, but dropped my cardio only days in an effort to spend more time at home... that means zero cardio right now. I also have been far from honest with the diet - again, i'm hitting my macros but eating junk on top of it. Surprisingly, I was DOWN 2lbs this weekend from last...on a mass gain diet... crazy huh? Stress and elevated cortisol will truly wreak havoc on a body.

I am going to try to go into this week with a positive approach, do better with the diet, etc. Things will turn around soon. Suffice it to say I will need to run this same program again in the future when things are right in my life, as it hasn't been given a fair shot this time around.

For today, I'm just gonna chill and watch the Giants destroy the Packers later today!

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Just caught up on your thread gb. Keep it up. As you said you WILL be in the best shape ever
    Come summer.

Thank you all for your ongoing support guys. Things have been ok with me and the wife; we have our good days, and not so good days. In the end, we love each other and I know we'll come out ahead.

As for my goals, I am still killing it on the workouts, but dropped my cardio only days in an effort to spend more time at home... that means zero cardio right now. I also have been far from honest with the diet - again, i'm hitting my macros but eating junk on top of it. Surprisingly, I was DOWN 2lbs this weekend from last...on a mass gain diet... crazy huh? Stress and elevated cortisol will truly wreak havoc on a body.

I am going to try to go into this week with a positive approach, do better with the diet, etc. Things will turn around soon. Suffice it to say I will need to run this same program again in the future when things are right in my life, as it hasn't been given a fair shot this time around.

For today, I'm just gonna chill and watch the Giants destroy the Packers later today!
    I hope it goes that way.

It did!!!!!

ps - thanks KJ.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    glad to hear things are getting better! keep up the strong work!

Just checking in... definitely starting to look a bit bigger and/or better developed, and strength is up or sure. Flat benches 110lb dumbbells today for 9 clean reps with no assist at all... decent for me.

Putting on some bodyfat, but nothing alarming yet. Basically, I plan to keep going until early April, or when my pants start becoming uncomfortable in the waist - whichever comes first. At that point, I'll start an aggressive 3 month cut to be ready for the summer. Ahhh... dreaming of warm weather and trips to the beach with my wife and son!!

-KJ- is offline Productive Member
    Just checking in... definitely starting to look a bit bigger and/or better developed, and strength is up or sure. Flat benches 110lb dumbbells today for 9 clean reps with no assist at all... decent for me.

Putting on some bodyfat, but nothing alarming yet. Basically, I plan to keep going until early April, or when my pants start becoming uncomfortable in the waist - whichever comes first. At that point, I'll start an aggressive 3 month cut to be ready for the summer. Ahhh... dreaming of warm weather and trips to the beach with my wife and son!!
    Both very good GB

^^^^^^^^^^^what he said. congrats on going green!

Thanks guys!!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Things seem a bit down and crappy for you untill i read post 174... At least that how i read it from this last page of posts....

Not aware of whats going on with you and your wife but I hope you work it out whatever it is...

As far as training and eating It may make you feel a bit better to know that I havnt seemed to have gotten my diet back into the swing of things since the xmass feast LOL

Missing meals, counting nothing etc...

Just think tho, your gonna look better this summer than you ever have done... Imagine yourself on the beach with a six pack... Not of beer either!

Gd luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Things seem a bit down and crappy for you untill i read post 174... At least that how i read it from this last page of posts....

Not aware of whats going on with you and your wife but I hope you work it out whatever it is...

As far as training and eating It may make you feel a bit better to know that I havnt seemed to have gotten my diet back into the swing of things since the xmass feast LOL

Just think tho, your gonna look better this summer than you ever have done... Imagine yourself on the beach with a six pack... Not of beer either!

Gd luck bro
    I miss the pictures of your meals being posted every hour next to your dirty stove!

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Good going GB, cant wait to see the final product!!! Keep up the good work guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post

Gd luck bro
    lol this will definitely be my break out summer base, thx for your support brother! I'm sure you'll be back on track soon enough too.

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    Good going GB, cant wait to see the final product!!! Keep up the good work guy!!
    Thanks P, I gotta drop by your thread and see how things are going!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    hey g havent read all the post

but hope your on track

u know i wanna see you do this

how's the bulking treating ya?

Thanks T-G!!

Ragin, it's ok man. I've been putting on some body fat for sure, but in all fairness I haven't done a stitch of cardio in a month (supposed to be doing 3 days/week) in an effort to spend more time at home. Also, my diet has been poor, junk food wise.

With all that said, I am not expecting to look great in a couple months, but I do expect to be a little bigger and stronger. As I said before, I'll be starting an aggressive cut in April, so I still expect to look better than ever by this summer.

Once things are more stable at home and I can committ to this program 100%, I will definitely be doing so as Nark has me doing one helluva regimen!

Thanks T-G!!

Ragin, it's ok man. I've been putting on some body fat for sure, but in all fairness I haven't done a stitch of cardio in a month (supposed to be doing 3 days/week) in an effort to spend more time at home. Also, my diet has been poor, junk food wise.

With all that said, I am not expecting to look great in a couple months, but I do expect to be a little bigger and stronger. As I said before, I'll be starting an aggressive cut in April, so I still expect to look better than ever by this summer.

Once things are more stable at home and I can committ to this program 100%, I will definitely be doing so as Nark has me doing one helluva regimen!
    sounds like a plan to me! check out the HIIT thread, maybe you can start doing sprints for cardio and cut the time down some. just a thought

Just stopping by to see how you're doing GBrice!

Thanks BG!! I gotta get over to your log (and your man's) as well!

When are pics?

Ask my wife!!!

Maybe I can get a 'cell phone shot' up in the meantime, but you know that won't show much as I won't be able to pose properly (not that I can pose properly under the BEST circumstances anyway, lol!)...

Ask my wife!!!

Maybe I can get a 'cell phone shot' up in the meantime, but you know that won't show much as I won't be able to pose properly (not that I can pose properly under the BEST circumstances anyway, lol!)...
    I was on the phone last night with a guy from close to Atlantic City, is that close to you?

Ask my wife!!!

GB if i recall correctly u have an iPhone rite? Thats wat i have .. In the app store for 99cents is iSpyBot.. Itll take pics on a timer.. One after the other after the other.. Its what i use.. The phone will make a shutter noise everytime it takes the pic so u can learn how to time it.. It automatically saves it in ur pics and from there u can easily email it to urself for download then upload thats how i do all my pics!

I set the intervals for 5secs and the blackout screen(when the camera turns on) also for 5secs.. Pretty awesome esp for less than a buck! And its a one time pmt

Quote Originally Posted by tbody66 View Post
    I was on the phone last night with a guy from close to Atlantic City, is that close to you?
    AC (as we refer to it in Jersey!) is about 2 hours south of me.

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    GB if i recall correctly u have an iPhone rite? Thats wat i have .. In the app store for 99cents is iSpyBot.. Itll take pics on a timer.. One after the other after the other.. Its what i use.. The phone will make a shutter noise everytime it takes the pic so u can learn how to time it.. It automatically saves it in ur pics and from there u can easily email it to urself for download then upload thats how i do all my pics!

I set the intervals for 5secs and the blackout screen(when the camera turns on) also for 5secs.. Pretty awesome esp for less than a buck! And its a one time pmt
    Thanks for the tip bro! Yep, I have an iPhone and actually have heard of the app, I guess it's a popular one. Time to look into buying it I suppose!

just checkin in on ya bud

196.5lbs this morning. Slowly and steadily gaining. Definitely feeling like I look fat, but I know it's in my head, mostly!

Going to continue... hoping to hit 210lbs before starting my cut in the spring.

You grow, Hulk!

Started GVT this week... brutal schedule but it's a nice change from what i've been doing for the past 7 weeks. 8 more weeks to put on roughly 10lbs... I know I can do it, but the question is how much will be LBM? Certainly not 10lbs, but i'm gonna give it my all!

Keep it up GB !! Lookn forward to seein ur results

Also wats GVT??

Keep it up GB !! Lookn forward to seein ur results
    Thanks brother!

Also wats GVT??
    German Volume Training - look it up, you might use it in the future. Basically high volume, low frequency - exact opposite of what I've been doing the last 7 weeks. Traditionally a 10x10 type model, but i'm doing a variation of that - but I cannot divulge that info, that's a secret kept between me and Nark!

Glad you are liking it, I'm sure your body is as well.

No, these aren't current pics. I wish I was this lean right now!!! No, these are from a few months ago. As I sit here and watch my definition fade, and my abs blur a little more each day, I need to remind myself that I have gotten lean before, and will be able to do it again. 7 more weeks and I'll be starting an aggressive cut. I am posting these pics as a motivational reminder of what I looked like before, and a benchmark to push beyond next time!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2591.JPG 
Views:	163 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	120074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2586.JPG 
Views:	297 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	120075Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2585.JPG 
Views:	178 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	120076Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2593.JPG 
Views:	532 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	120077Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2579.JPG 
Views:	172 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	120078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2575.JPG 
Views:	143 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	120079Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2576.JPG 
Views:	372 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	120080Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2580.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	120081

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information