jamesz123 is offline Associate Member

best foods for non diet days

I just discovered Weight Watchers Coconut candy (covered in chocolate). That thing is as good as Bounty . wow nice.
    I also use flavored yogurt, fruit at the bottom - low fat. I do not like diet ice cream so I eat full fat ice cream. Remember this is for my off days (one day a week).
    Any other great tasting 'junk food' that is not that bad for you ?
    Any suggestions ....

IrishMuscle is offline Junior Member
    Cheat meal for me consists of chicken burger with waffles or fresh pizza.. Man i love pizza

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMuscle View Post
    Cheat meal for me consists of chicken burger with waffles or fresh pizza.. Man i love pizza
    exactely, personally i wouldnt have a ''cheat day'' because that could be stupid amount of cals and completely fvck up my week of hard work

cheat meals are necessary to keep one's self sane and i meself love a full irish breakfast

but that would be just one meal, my diet would be same as normal for rest of day

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    exactely, personally i wouldnt have a ''cheat day'' because that could be stupid amount of cals and completely fvck up my week of hard work

cheat meals are necessary to keep one's self sane and i meself love a full irish breakfast

but that would be just one meal, my diet would be same as normal for rest of day
    so what is thing about Lipids and all that . Cheat DAYS that will do something to your fat loss mechanism which will result in better fat loss the rest of the week.. By the way : Cheat days does not mean eat so much that I have to lay down on the bed or something. No, just keep eating till I am about full than eat again after I feel hungry again (and eat whatever I want). I need some advise....I need to fine tune my diet. thx

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Uhh... 'junk food' and 'not bad for you' is an oxymoron.

Personally I wouldn't do a full cheat day, and definitely not once a week. But if you're going to do that, then why be concerned with the foods you're eating? Seems to me you might as well enjoy it...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Uhh... 'junk food' and 'not bad for you' is an oxymoron.

Personally I wouldn't do a full cheat day, and definitely not once a week. But if you're going to do that, then why be concerned with the foods you're eating? Seems to me you might as well enjoy it...
    Agreed.
    Also as DanB pointed out a cheat "day" could very well mean undoing a weeks worth of discipline.
    Now if a cheat day consists of staying realtively close to your daily macros but eating junk while doing so you could prob get away with it - but good luck doing that.
    Cheats can be a double edged sword - be very cautious. What starts out as a harmless cheat meal can within a few week spiral into a gorge where almost days caloires are consumed in one meal/dessert. We even have to exercise discipline in this lifestyle even while cheating! Crazy huh?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd settle for anything that don't give me the shitz!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Agreed.
    ....We even have to exercise discipline in this lifestyle even while cheating! Crazy huh?
    Exactly and that is what I am trying to do. I figure if I replace most of my 'cheat' foods with low fat low cal foods like weight watchers candy or certain yogurts etc than I can be better off than eating regular cake and ice cream etc. But I see your point - all posts that replied - thx

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sushi is my healthy cheat meal...but sometimes I over do it, feel guilty, and end up spending 2 hrs on the eliptical afterwards!

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Sushi is my healthy cheat meal...but sometimes I over do it, feel guilty, and end up spending 2 hrs on the eliptical afterwards!
    Oh yeah Sushi - how did I miss that . thx

Thread Information