Matt Foley is offline Member

CKD just not 100% sold!

gettin ready for the summer cutting cycle/diet and as far as ive looked into CKD the more reluctant ive become.yea i can try it for a bit but i feel i may have better choices and may be wasting my time and energy.im ready to go here on monday but do i really want to go CKD style or what?one person says one thing about CKD and another person says another ,who knows?i mean im not in it for competition but to just lose 7-9% bf.is CKD just too taxing on your system or do i just do my usual reduced calorie diet with cardio? i appreciate your advice

MF

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    my experience is, it works if you work it, its not taxing on ur body at all apart from first week its hard, after that you get used it, are you listening to too many opinions? why not listen to people with experience not people who just think they know best! there are lots of 13 year old wannabees on the net giving out advice about what is what.

I am not saying its necessary or it has to be this way just that it worked ok for me, i like it, its easy, i dont get hungry i dont crave carbs like i do on low carb diets, now thats just me some others might be made differently and may disagree thats cool not everyone is the same

peace

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

I don't support a CKD, no.

Just my opinion!

~SC~

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not that big of a fan of it, I like TKD or just a good old low carb/moderate fat diet. Keto was too much of a painintheazz for me, left me feeling a little shitty too. I did only do it for about 1 and 1/2 weeks though.

Pain

you didnt get to the good part bro lol

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by The Original Jason
    you didnt get to the good part bro lol
    O well, maybe I will give it one more shot, but I just hated the way I felt when on it. Plus it was a painintheazz. LOL I still hit keto on my low carb diet right now, more so now that I take r-ALA, that is some good stuff IMO.

Pain

for me, i just cant do low carbs one is to many and a thousand never enough lol i felt like shit first week, but after that it got better i felt ok

durbin22 is offline Member
    I ran a CKD for about 6 weeks and it did work good. Lost around 20lbs but some was muscle. I did not feel that great on it and my workouts did suffer. Overall it depends on your goals. If you want to get down to say 8% and don't care about muscle loss then do it. From my experience I would rather do a restricted calorie, moderately low carb diet.

Thread Information